Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot

Go down 
+4
Harlem
Squirrelnose
Boulder
RainyHeart
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:45 pm

@Seer: Or maybe, Laurel will punt her ;)) A new 'queen' is in town

@mama mamimeow: xD Cute! Just a question though, is he actually ambitious for power? It's cute that he's flirtatious, but I just wanna make sure he'll fit the personality I'm going for :)

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:54 pm

well, Blazingpaw is a nice cat, but he's always dreamed of being the leader of the 4 clans. he is competitive, and a little dim-witted. he wouldn't hesitate to help her, especially if he was promised to be a leader. he is definitely ambitious though. like a mini tigerstar, but a little more helpful.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 9879156Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 9877833Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 9877898Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 9884046
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am

Okay, perfect! Just wanted to check :D
I'll wait and see if anyone else posts by tomorrow, then I'll choose~

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:44 am

Gonna be big punt up in WindClan. XD

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot   Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen Of My Castle - OPEN Plot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2