Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Introducing: Shadekit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

Introducing: Shadekit Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: Shadekit   Introducing: Shadekit EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:51

Cat Name: Shadekit-->Shadepaw (if allowed, campaigns to change her name to Snappaw)-->Warrior name undecided

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: A pale tortoiseshell with perpetually untidy fur, mostly varying shades of grey, but with some white and ginger. Pale copper eyes and very long whiskers.

Introducing: Shadekit MG_3045

Personality: Hazekit has a strong rebellious streak--she doesn't like taking orders, especially ones that she thinks are arbitrary, and prefers to find her own way of doing things rather than using a well-known method. She cares little for clan rivalries (regularly ignoring her mentor's advice about not becoming overly close friends with cats from other clans), and will gladly proclaim that she would fight on the side of whoever is in the right if clans were warring. She's stubborn and smart-alecky, but very friendly and loves making friends (with cats who don't offend her standpoints too much).
In reference to her name, I had this idea that, not long before she becomes an apprentice, one of her parents jokingly says they should have named her Snapkit to match her snappy attitude. She asks why they don't just change it, her parent says it's not allowed, and purely out of spite, she relentlessly pushes the leader and deputy to let her change her name to Snappaw.

Clan: Windclan

Origins: Coming soon :P
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Introducing: Shadekit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Shadekit   Introducing: Shadekit EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:07

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Introducing: Shadekit
Page 1 of 1