Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

introducing Poppykit

Go down 
+2
Stone
Little
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

introducing Poppykit Empty
PostSubject: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:12

Littlelight padded through the rocky, forest area of Skyclan with his daughter, Poppykit in dangling in his jaws so that he could bring her to SkyClan to live her life. Littlelight had left his other kit, Greykit, at ShadowClan... she had seemed happy there. Littlelight had come close to the SkyClan camp "here we are Poppykit" Littlelight whispered to Poppykit "this is where you will live your life" he said... while Poppykit just gave a faint mew

ooc: Littlelight is bringing his kit to SkyClan because his mate is Sarrowsong, the TC meddie cat and she told him to bring Poppykit to SkyC to live... and this is also my 2nd life and i want to have my 2nd life in SkyC... and we have to make this quick... because my mate is a meddie cat from another clan... i am banned for 2 days

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:15

"What are you doing on my territory Shadowclan filth?" Stonestar called from the trees where Littlelight could not see him

Stonestar:

introducing Poppykit Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:21

"Hello Stonestar" Littlelight greeted calmly, turning around with Poppykit dangling in his jaws by the scruff "I've come to see if you would take my daughter into your camp... I am afraid that she cannot live in Shadowclan, since her mother is a medicine cat"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:22

Gracestep narrowed her eyes. Without warning she stalked out. "And why not take the kit to Windclan?" she hissed.

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:23

"A medicine cat?" Stonestar spat. "Leave the kit there and stepped back behind the border and then we'll talk"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:25

Snakebite padded out of the elder's den. "What's wrong?", he meowed out loud. Bubblefog stepped towards the group, the same questioning look in his eyes as well.

introducing Poppykit 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:33

"Fine" Littlelight said, following Stonestar's directions

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:38

"Which clan is she from?" Stonestar jumped down in front of Poppykit and slit his eyes looking at her. "And why have you brought her instead of its mother?"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:41

"Her name is Poppykit, her mother is Sarrowsong from ThunderClan... and Sarrowsong told me to bring Poppykit here... because we all know that Poppykit wouldn't be accepted into Shadowclan or Thunderclan" Littlelight answered

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:47

"This kit does not belong to you" Stonestar flicked his tail "If its mother is from Thunderclan then it belongs to Thunderclan. Its not yours to give away." He picked up Poppykit in his jaws "I will talk to Silverstar. It is up to her to decide what to do with the kit. We will go now. Gracestep come with me"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 18:17

As littlelight left she looked up with large blue eyes "There goes my sister..."she meows then closed them to rest
OOC:I am a grey she-cat tabby with black markings grey pelt and white under belly with blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 13:04

"Stonestar. I think he means he mated with Sarrowsong." she meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 15:03

Greykit's ears perked to hear but was too far instead of hearing all the chatter so she could sleep she went to the back
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 15:11

ooc- Greykit, your'e not here. If you were born, you ears would be closed and so would your eyes.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 15:17

Ooc: she would be able to hear stuff but not see. I don't think its possible for them to close their ears X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing Poppykit   introducing Poppykit Empty

Back to top Go down

introducing Poppykit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next