Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A quick Patrol [Open for 3]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

A quick Patrol [Open for 3] Empty
PostSubject: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 12:16

Waspstep stood at the entrance of the Shadowclan camp, waiting on others to join him for a patrol. He didn't really care to lead the patrol, but he was asked to so he had to, unless he wanted to get in some form of trouble. The brown warrior let out a small sigh as he waited patiently for others to join him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 13:19

Darkpaw

ShadowClan
''Never lose your faith, or the others will destroy it''.

Darkpaw had been bored all the day, her mentor was busy and Blackpaw was asleep, the blacks she-cat wanted to go on a patrol....her hope lighted up and saw Waspstep, Darkpaw approached to him and mew in greeting ''Greetings, Waspstep..is there a problem if i joined you?''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 13:31

Rosefur had finished eating a meal and decided to go on a patrol. The she-cat noticed Waspstep standing at the entrance of the camp, she figured he was going to start a patrol. She trotted over and noticed Darkpaw she purred she was glad an apprentice was joining them. "This enough for a patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 14:55

Waspstep dipped his head in a greeting to both of the cats. "Sure you can join, and I think we should wait for one more." The warrior said. Four would be a good number for a patrol, and it would help if they ended up in a messy situation.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 15:16

Ryepaw padded up to the group from the apprentice's den, nodding to Darkpaw in greeting. Forcing out a purr, the young tom asked "Can I join you guys?" For a while now he had been quite down, but he knew he had to push aside his feelings for the good of the clan.
(Short cuz mobile Dx)

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 16:04

Darkpaw

ShadowClan

Darkpaw nodded back to the apprentice and looked a bit bad for him, she knew Ambernose didn't love Ryepaw because she was pregant and that mean Ambernose was with another tom, Darkpaw put her tail and Ryepaw's shoulder and whispered ''If you really loved she, let her go'' Darkpaw finished and then padded a bit away from him.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 16:54

Rosefur nodded and glanced around the camp curious to know who else would be joining them. The ginger she-cat was a little startled when she had heard Ryepaw's voice since she didn't see that he came from behind her. "Alright should we get going?!"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 19:21

Waspstep nodded. "Yeah.. We are just checking the Thunderclan border." The warrior informed the others. There was some concern as to why there neighbors were quiet for the past while, but it didn't really bother Waspstep. They managed to keep the border steady for the past while so he couldn't complain. The brown warrior stood, and lead the way out towards the Thunderclan border.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 12:04

Ryepaw nodded, his eyes not holding their usual excited, joyful gleam. Following the patrol towards the camp entrance, he flinched when he felt someone touch his shoulder, but relaxed when he turned and saw Darkpaw. Smiling hardheartedly, when the she-cat started to speak though that faded into a scowl. His heart sinking, Ryepaw jerked away from Darkpaw's comforting gesture, and hissed quietly, so the rest of the patrol couldn't hear. "That's easy for you to say Darkpaw! You've never had your heart broken." Glaring at her as he passed, he caught up with the patrol just as they were exiting the camp. How dare she tell me to 'let it go'? It's not that easy."

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 13:42

Darkpaw

ShadowClan

Darkpaw, glanced at Ryepaw's icy eyes, and mew sad ''I have already my heartbroken, Ryepaw, you aren't the only one that loves, i loved someone at once, but i...i regret that'' Darkpaw followed Waspstep and mew again to him ''But i know, if i really love him i lt him go...Ryepaw, undestand i want to help you, but...you won't, believe i know how it feels, being heartbroken..''Darkpaw walked away.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 16:00

Instantly Ryepaw felt extremely guilty; How could I snap at Darkpaw like that? She's my best friend! I need to apologize.... Before he could speak though, the black she-cat made her short speech, sensing the sad undertone in her voice. She...she's right. I need to let her go. If I really love Ambernose, I should want to see her happy more than anything. His pale eyes softening, the light ginger tabby sped up to a trot to catch up with Darkpaw, a more authentic smile on his face. "Hey, I'm sorry okay? I...I'm just really sad and frustrated and...it all just kinda burst out." He truly had no idea that he was the tom she spoke about, and casually gave her a friendly lick on the ear, purring his thanks. "I needed that reminder, thanks Darkpaw." Smiling, he branched away from the group, and began to scent the air, looking for prey. Catching the scent of a mouse, the young tom pounced and swiftly dispatched a killing bite, before turning back to the group with the rodent hanging from his jaws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick Patrol [Open for 3]   A quick Patrol [Open for 3] Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick Patrol [Open for 3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: