Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 pm

"Where did Dapplekit go?" Petalkit asked sudenly, looking for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm

she padded out from under the gorse bush her paw starting to hurt again. "right here. hey, um where's blossomfrost?" she meowed. she looked around and saw a trail of blood leading up to her

OOC: hey new apprentice buddy!;)
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:28 pm

occ: were you talking to me

*gasp* "Dapplekit are you ok!" Petalkit raced over to her friend
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:38 pm

:what happened?!"gasped blossomfrost as she padded out of the warrior den

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm

occ: dude you havent been on this topic for forever, i had a vicious fight with Fang.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 pm

: sorry! ""fangkit!"she hissed stralking away to find the dirty scrap of fur. she was most definatly going to get back at him for hurtiung the most important thing in her life: her sister

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Ironically, when Fangkit's name was called, he was actually cleaning his fur. Brushing his tongue over the slight cuts he had received in his short lived scuffle. He only moved his eyes when he heard his name, and he quickly returned his gaze back to his fur. He wasn't in the very least disturbed by the warrior shouting, why should he? He had more important things to think about. Like an acceptable excuse for these scars. If anyone ever asked, he wouldn't to be able to brag about them. To him they were a sort of personal achievement. Being in a fight was a rarity for one as young as he was.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:18 pm

"fangkit!" hissed blossomfost as she stalked up to hinm "what did you do to my sister!@" she hissed " and why did you do it?!"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 pm

"Blossomfrost!" Petalkit yelled as she ran up to her sister, "Its ok, Im not hurt , and nether is he. Besides, I can deal with it, and we got a tie, though it would have turned nasty if Deathpaw hadent turned up. Anyway you shouldn't blame it on him, I started it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 pm

"you didn't start it petalkit" dapplekit said "he did"she muttered under her breath"but my paw still hurts" she complained
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Fangkit yawned, ignoring the prejudices of the three she-cats, and barely casting a look at them. Instead, he got up, stretching his legs and arching his back. Slowly, he began to plod away, not caring much for what the she-cats said anymore. It would either be blaming him for nothing, or overreacting. Though he was astonished by Petalkit's way of trying to protect him. Whatever her motivation was. Fangkit shook his head mentally, continuing to walk away. He could help but stifle a snicker at Dapplekit, all this time she still hadn't gotten the attention she so desperately craved from her little thorn wound, still so weak. But, that's what happens to those who don't shut up, and take the pain. She couldn't possible believe that in a real battle, she could sit it out after stepping on a sharp rock.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Occ: well i wish Blaze would have read this. because YET AGAIN, boys are so rude.

"Well," Petalkit meowed scuffleing her paws, "actually I did start the fighting part, but he was asking, no, BEGING for it."
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 pm

"he still shouldn't of hurt you!" she hissed licking her sister

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm

"Im not hurt!" Petalkit said ducking under Blossomfrost's tung.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am

OOC: my apprenticeship?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)   bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

bored in camp (blossom and anyone else join in)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next