Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Peonykit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4261
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 pm

"The old will return with the spilling of blood."

As the cats of the Tribe make their way across the Tall Peaks, a danger lurks within the Forest Territories. Cat after cat goes missing, warriors never come back from their patrols. Fear runs rampant, no one knows what's hunting them till one SkyClan warrior returns shaken from a patrol. They say a great monster has been taking them.

But before they are able to tell their clanmates to run, a monster drives through the forest into SkyClan Camp.

The Twolegs are coming.

StarClan, save our clans.

I'm sure that everyone's been wondering why the Tribe of Endless Skies are coming to the Forest Territories, and now you know! Yep, we're relocating the clans to the Lake Territories from the Second Arc to escape Twolegs renovating the territories. I think we've been in the Forest Territories for long enough, and it makes sense for us to transition to the new territories.

Unfortunately, as there is no room for SkyClan, they will return with the Tribe of Endless Skies to live in the mountains beside them. This mean SkyClan is no longer RP-able. This has been an idea long coming, especially considering the high death rate of cats on WCC. We think stretching out to five clans was a bit much, and we're returning to our old roots of four clans.

Furthermore, for a smooth and active transition (we don't want the journey to die like the Missing StarClan plot ;;), you will only be allowed to bring ONE cat from your current roster to the Lake Territories. Once we've established our clans etc. You can make more cats again, but temporarily for the transition, you are only allowed to keep one cat. The rest will be either said to have been killed by Twolegs, or you can RP out their death if you want.

Please fill out the form below and post in the comments. You have until April 8th to decide who you're saving, and who you're killing off. We're giving you a whole week since we know this decision isn't easy. Anyone who's failed to post by 8th April will have to start afresh.

Code:
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Rank :[/b]
[b]Clan :[/b]

Reminder that you probably shouldn't pick a SkyClan cat to be your living cat since they'll all end up going to the Tribe. SkyClan cats are the only cats, if not rp-ed as killed by Twolegs, will automatically got to the tribe and live.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Dewtuft ϟ Ivyfall † † † † †

Last edited by Pikadaddy on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 pm

Name : Frogjaw
Clan : RiverClan

Last edited by Pikadaddy on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 128
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:51 pm

Wait can we use unborn cats if the mom is going to be "kept"???

Name:Specklepaw
Clan:Windclan

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2913
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Name : Ashstar
Clan : WindClan

W h a t
So we're basically doing a reboot? Sweet StarClan, now ShadowClan has no medicine cat. I hope you're happy ;;

Also there shouldn't be an apostrophe in the title

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Leaffeather wrote:
Wait can we use unborn cats if the mom is going to be "kept"???

One cat per RPer. That's the rules. If you choose an unborn cat as your one cat, that's cool but no having an unborn cat for later. We're removing the old cat creations so they'll be considered invalid.

Ash wrote:
Also there shouldn't be an apostrophe in the title

Edited

Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 pm

Name : Yewkit
Clan : ShadowClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Grey

Characters : Lilyheart, Specklefang
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3409
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA, SKC YA

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Name : Rockthorn
Clan : Thunderclan

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1364
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Name : Blizzardshine
Clan : ThunderClan

I'm literally crying right now, I don't want my cats to die.... //Is going to make sure to give them the most epic deaths possible....and if I can I'll send Moon and Hawk to the tribe instead of letting them die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface, {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelpaw, {N}ight of Stormy Gales
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1049
Clan/Rank : {P}SkyClan Young Warrior, {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Apprenticed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Apprentice (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 pm

This is an April Fools trick, isn't it?
please it has to be i can't kill my babies no seriously this has to be a trick

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Pansyface ~ Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
(45/160) ~ (100/280) ~ (40/120) ~ (45/160) ~ (20/80) ~ (60/200)
SkyClan ~ ThunderClan ~ RiverClan ~ ShadowClan ~ WindClan ~ Tribe of Endless Skies

Character Profiles ~ Summer Inactivity Notice ~ Post Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface, {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelpaw, {N}ight of Stormy Gales
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1049
Clan/Rank : {P}SkyClan Young Warrior, {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Apprenticed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Apprentice (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Name : Leopardpaw (about to be -claw)
Clan : ThunderClan

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Pansyface ~ Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
(45/160) ~ (100/280) ~ (40/120) ~ (45/160) ~ (20/80) ~ (60/200)
SkyClan ~ ThunderClan ~ RiverClan ~ ShadowClan ~ WindClan ~ Tribe of Endless Skies

Character Profiles ~ Summer Inactivity Notice ~ Post Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
Seer
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [A] Addergaze [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfkit [E] Elmkit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 912
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [A] SkyClan Warrior [S] RiverClan Warrior [W] ShadowClan Kit [E] SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:01 am

Name : Brindlewhisker
Clan : Windclan

c r y i n g

Brindlewhisker | Addergaze | Splashwillow | Wolfkit ♔
♔ windclan deputy | skyclan warrior | riverclan warrior | shadowclan kit ♔
deceased characters

" I donít like sand. Itís coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
-Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1895
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 am

Name : Smokeface
Clan : RiverClan

Well good job guess who's got no medicine cat now

April Fools...?
please...?
T.T

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Characters : [H]azeflight , [D]riftcloud, [O]spreypaw, [Ho]ollyshard, [B]lurrypaw Dapplekit(deceased), Jaguar(Tuki,deceased), Sprucethorn( deceased)
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1140
Clan/Rank : [H]NAW(SC), [O]App (RC) [HO]W (Skc) [D] W(TC) [B]app (Skc)

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:09 am

Name: Hazeflight
Clan: ShadowClan

I am crying. I don't want to kill them... I love them all. TWT.

Please be an April fools. Please.

|Blurrypaw||Hollyshard||Ospreypaw||Hazeflight||Driftcloud|
|App||YW||App||W||YW|
|SkC||SkC||RC||SC||TC|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash, Drift
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 428
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:24 am

pretty sure april fools, but NOOOOOO

Name : Blazingpaw
Clan : thunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:08 am

WHAT.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]   

Back to top Go down

History Has Its Eyes On Us [Sitewide Plot]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: