Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit Empty
PostSubject: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 10:43 pm

Gingerkit ran out of the nursery and looked around. She spotted a butterfly and decided to chase after it. With all of her effort, she didn't catch it. She didn't have the skills at all. The pretty calico sighed and walked to a spot under the shade of a tree. She laid down and rested her head on her small paws. She watched the activity in ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 9:27 pm

Dapple kit padded by. He saw Gingerkit. "Oh, hi!" He called and padded over to her. "What are you doing?" He asked, amusingly. He was planning to tell her something important.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm

Gingerkit looked up at her best friend, Dapplepaw. "Relaxing, I guess..." She slowly lifted up her head. She was obviously bored. I can't wait to be an apprentice.

Last edited by Alastine on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 6:45 pm

Extra extra! Dapple kit is Dapplepaw now!

Dapple paw looked at ginger kit. "Cool" he said, smiling. He was carrying a thrush. He slides the thrush torward her. "Want some?" He asked kindly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 7:09 pm

"Sure," Gingerkit smiled at Dapplepaw. She touched his ear with the tip of her tail. "Nice kitty," she said in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 7:13 pm

Dapplepaw rolled his eyes. Then he chuckled a bit. He ate some of the thrush.

Ooc: when ur cat gonna be an apprentice?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 7:30 pm

(In about four more days)

Gingerkit smirked at her friend. She bent down to get a good bite of the thrush. She chewed slowly before she swallowed it down. She licked her lips in delight.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:07 pm

Dapple paw smiled. Happy, he said, "follow me!!!" He ran into a hole in the ground, sliding down. He landed in a cave, with moss strips in it. "Ha. This is fun." He said. This was a secret playing hollow he found. He added some moss so it's softer than the hard marble. He waited for Gingerkit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:08 pm

OOC: Just a reminder, Cat, you can't change ranks in the middle of a topic. If you start as a kit, you must stay as a kit.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:09 pm

"Okay!" Gingerkit ran after him. She slid down the hole that leaded to the cave. "Wonderful!" She purred and began to explore it.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:10 pm

Oh ok, thanks. I'm on mobile so I can't edit :(
Dapple kit waited for ginger kit still.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:11 pm

"Glad you like it!" Dapple kit purred. He bounced on some leaves and moss. "It's really fun!" He mewed,

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:26 pm

Gingerkit stalked towards Dapplekit and lied down next to him. She was close enough to feel his fur. "I want to explore with you when you and I become apprentices." She said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:55 pm

"That'd be great!" Dapple kit mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 9:03 pm

Gingerkit purred and began to roll over Dapplekit playfully. She did it repeatedly and waits to see if her friend will do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next