Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

I've Heard What You've Done [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]   I've Heard What You've Done [Closed] EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 21:03

Raccoonfang stood just outside the camp waiting on her apprentice Echopaw to join her for a patrol. She needed something to take her mind off of what Swiftclaw told her about her own deputy. She couldn't believe it, but the more she heard around the clan and at the gatherings. So the more she thought about it the more realistic it seemed. She shook her head and cleared her mind. She had an apprentice to train.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]   I've Heard What You've Done [Closed] EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 13:45

Echopaw trotted over to his mentor, tiredly trying to blink the remainders sleep from his eyes

Spotting her, he approached and gave a nod in greeting
"So where are we going? What're we doing?" He was doing his best to remain calm, trying to seem mature and ready to learn, but kit-like excitement gleamed in his eyes and his ears flicked with supressed joy. He was going to train, and for him it felt amazing that he was finally getting his chance to contribute to the clan

Ooc: Shortness ;;

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]   I've Heard What You've Done [Closed] EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 12:27

ooc: I don't mind short posts~

"We are going on a patrol around the border. Have to make sure the other clans aren't doing anything out of the ordinary." The warrior looked around the camp for a final second before standing, and motioning for Echopaw to follow her out of the camp.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]   I've Heard What You've Done [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 9:27

Ooc: I'M SO SORRY HOW DID I ONLY JUST SEE THIS

Echopaw nodded, and followed his mentor with quiet curiosity in his eyes
"but what if they are? What do we do?" He frowned slightly, before saying "We don't hurt them do we? Maybe they don't deserve it" He'd never thought of violence as a way to solve anything, and struggled to understand how cats could, surely it just resulted in angry clans and cats hurt

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]   I've Heard What You've Done [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Heard What You've Done [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: