Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teaching Tiny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Teaching Tiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 22:56

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

»Well, interesting. Then listen to me. Please keep my instructions in your mind, everytime when you will be trying to swim. Remember, swimming is something special. This is ability which make us more skillfull then other clan cats.« Then she moved into the water and arranged to Tinypaw: »Wait outside the water until I call you. Then you will come in.« She added after one step: »And listen to my explanation also.« She steped forward, and soon she was swimming. Her legs were moving under the water, and she was keeping her head beneath the surface. It was fun and very enjoyable at least for her. She swam for some time and then joined Tinypaw outside the water. Then her instruction followed: »Remember, to always keep your head outside the water and to move legs quick. But not to quick. If the water comes into your mouth, don´t panic, but just spill it out and continue. Water is not your enemy. It is your friend.« Whitestream noded to her apprentice. This was the sign for his turn.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 13:35

Tinypaw admired how the white warrior mixed so well with the water. Her moves were gracious and rhythmic, and the young apprentice was motivated to learn how to swim like Whitestream.
After her mentor explained how she needed to move and invited her to try it, the black kit padded forward, determined to be a good swimmer soon or later.
"Okay. Here I go!" She meowed as she jumped into the water. The water soon surrounded her body and because of her instincts, the apprentice moved her paws quickly to keep her head above the water. But, even if the water didn't enter her mouth, her clumsy and fast paws hit the water with noisy splashes that could be heard by all the forest and that, sometimes, blurred her vision.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Teaching Tiny - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 22:33

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

It was funny to see Tinypaw swimming. Young apprentice was ambitious, but smimming is not so easy thing or even thing to learn very fast. So she said: "So, your head was above the water, this is great. But you were concentrating to much on this detail and your paws were doing not really good job. You need to focuse more on you paws. Light and gracious moves which have to be rhytmic. And if you would swimm so loud, even ShadowClan cats would be able to hear you. You know what I mean?" Then she added with warmer look in her eyes: "Try once again."

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 13:34

"O-O-Okay. I-I will t-try it..." She meowed panting because of the swimming and then aimed to nod to her mentor, but it was a bad idea. Her head sank under the water and when she stopped feeling the air around her, she panicked for a second. But soon the apprentice remembered the words of Whitestream and tried to calm down. I have to relax.
The water is my friend. I don't have to be afraid of it. I just need to concentrate in my paws and hold my breath until I go to the surface.

Tinypaw opened her eyes under the water and she saw a blurry landscape in front her eyes, so she soon closed them again and moved her paws to swim outside the river. Once she was out, the little black she-cat took a deep breath and then moved her paws under the water, avoiding the noisy splashes that she did before. She smiled happily and soon moved her paws at the same rhythmic as her breathing. The young cat didn't if she was doing it well, but at least she felt great because her paws weren't doing too much sound.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 22:33

OCC: So, this topic is now ending. You can post just once in this topic, then please post in the topic, from which link you will get on your PM.

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

"Great!" said Whitestream. "You can learn really quickly. I think that soon you will be the perfect hunter and swimmer. But for now we must go back to the camp. Evening is coming and we had enough for today." Shw added with hapier voice:"Tommorow we are going on the hunting patrol with my half brother Yellowthroat. Okay?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 13:34

Tinypaw swam back to the ground and shook her body to dry her dark fur a little. The black she-cat listened to her mentor carefully and then nodded, happy.
"Okay! Then I'll see you tomorrow again in the morning."

OCC: I just posted in the topic you made. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Tiny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2