Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teaching Tiny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 23:05

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Young warrior slowly leaved warrior´s den and heade right to the apprentice´s den. If this was the usually morning, she would go on the patrol or go hunting. But now many things were different. She got apprentice only one day ago and now her duty was to train him. Trying to be quiet she steped into the den where apprentices were laying. She saw her half brother Yellowpaw and tried not to woke him. She would be angry if he would saw her with apprentice. He was older than her and didn´t earned the warrior rank yet. Then she looked around for the Tinypaw. He was laying some cats away from the Yellowpaw. She steped closer and touched him with the paw. "Tinypaw," she called: "We are having training today." Then she waited for apprentice to woke up.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 13:46

The amber eyes of Tinypaw opened a bit, still sleepy, just to see a pair of blue eyes that she knew. She blinked, quite surprised before she started to wake up.
"White...stream?" The black she-cat stood up yawning and stretching her body. Once she was totally awake, she flicked her whiskers, smiling at her mentor, with bright eyes. Tinypaw was pretty excited about her first lesson.
"I'm ready to start. What do I have to do?" She meowed with a low voice, trying to not wake up the other apprentices that were still sleeping.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Teaching Tiny Signat14
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 1:43

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

She smiled to small cat and answered: "We are doing hunting today. First we will go to the river and I will show you how to catch a fish. Then you will have a chance. After catching fish, we would continue and went into the forest where you would try to hunt some prey." Then she added: "Don´t worry, I will teach you everything." With that words she got out of the apprentice den and waited for Tinypaw to join her.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 11:21

The little apprentice smiled, excited. She would learn how to hunt prey for her clan and be useful in some way. Finally I will learn how to catch that delicious fish by myself! And maybe I will be able to hunt a mouse in the forest. I'm sure that everything will be awesome...
Waving his tail, happy, Tinypaw followed her mentor and left the apprentice den. The black she-cat looked at Whitestream, waiting for her words to start.

Teaching Tiny Signat14
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:47

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream leaded their way out of the camp and into the forest. It was beautifull day and Whitestream felt very good at that moments. She was having her first training with her first apprentice. She needed to be good teacher, so the Tinypaw would belived in her.
Afer some time of walking and not talking with each other, young warrior finally said: "Okay! Now I will show you how to catch fish." With these words, they finally arrived to the river, which was shining and was so bright that they could saw all those fish inside.
"We are members of the RiverClan. You obviously know in which skill are RiverClan cats the best." She waited a little and answered her rhetorical question: "We can swim and we hunt fish the best." Then she looked into the apprentice and waited so he could understood what she had just said. Then her explanation continued: "I changed my plans a little. Today I will show you how to catch fish and then you will try it. After that I will teach you how to swim very good. You would be able to do more hunting on hunting patrol, which will we be having very soon. Okay?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 3:15

The black apprentice walked beside her mentor, admiring the landscapes of the forest and the new smells that surround her. All this world was new to her and she wanted to take the opportunity to learn the most of it.
Tinypaw stopped when the white warrior did and listened to her words and explanation. She nodded when she finished telling her new plan, accepting enthusiastic. The little she-cat was, at first, a little disappointed when she heard that she'll be not able to hunt other prey than fish, but that feeling soon left her in the moment that Whitestream told her that she will teach how to swim better.
"Okay. I'm ready for your lesson, Whitestream" She meowed.

Teaching Tiny Signat14
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 4:15

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream smiled and then said: "Look every my step and hear every my explanation extremely carefully!" She slowly got down still focusing on her apprentice. Then she stood up again and said: "I hope that you figured out that this was wrong?" She continued: "This is a special pose for hunting in the forest. Now I am going to show you the hunting in the water. Altough we would not stood in the water. With these words Whitestream steped closer to the water and got her paw into the water. "First, you need to take you paw into the water. Then you must wait a little, because fish are always scared for some time, when someone new come into the water." After one minute of waiting in the silence, mentor focused on big and slow fish which was swimming some inches from her paw. Fast she moved her paw in the water and hit the fish which, felt out of the water, because of the strong hit. Whitestream didn´t lose any time and she jumped onto the fish and killed it. With pride on her face, she said to Tinypaw: "Did you saw everything? After the focusing on the fish I hit it and fish was suddenly out of the water, right?" Then she assigned Tinypaw, because it was her turn to try. "Don´t be sad if you miss first time." She gave her encouraging smile.

OCC: Read this very carefully!
I will teach you the hunting system. So when you are hunting, we usually use hunting system. Hunting system is obligatory on assessments (last test before becoming warrior) and on training.
So I have just used it. You can see this because Mistpelt posted after me (this is not Mistpelt posting, but a system). In "her" post is a number, which is random generated. So when you are hunting, you must write your post in the full "Post reply". Not in QUICK REPLY! Under the poste reply, there are also two rows- DICES ROLL and Options. You must concentrate on the Dices roll. You click on it and then two spaces appear. In the first one you must choose Hunting Dice, because you are hunting. Then you leave second space with dice 1. After that you click SEND.
When you post will be send, system will show you the generated number and you must go on the https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27047-hunting-system. Here are writen rules and here is also prey list. You know which number have you got, so you just look which prey can you catch with these number. Pay attention to the right Clan. For example- I roll dice and got number 4.

Copied from Hunting system:

Fish
RiverClan: 1-9
ShadowClan: 0
SkyClan: 0
ThunderClan: 1-2
WindClan: 0

From this I see that I can catch fish, because I got number 4, which is inside the 1-9. Almost in every roll, you can catch fish, if you are a RiverClan cat.

So, if you wrote in you post, that you catch squirell, you must edit you post!
With number 4, I could also catch frog or a toad...

There are numbers from 1-10- If you get number 10, then you cat is attacked by a predator. Hope that this won´t happen. Any questions? Now is you turn. Try to catch some fish.

Last edited by Overlord on Thu 30 Mar 2017 - 4:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 4:15

The member 'Overlord' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Teaching Tiny Mistpe10
Teaching Tiny Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 13:21

The black apprentice listened carefully every word of the white warrior. She looked as she caught a fish from the water with a swift move of her paw. Tinypaw felt admiration for her mentor when she finally killed the prey, without losing any second. "Wow! You 're really fast!" The little she-cat said with a voice full of admiration.
Then, she stepped closer to the water and stared at the crystalline liquid where all the fish were swimming. Trying to remember the lesson of Whitestream, Tinypaw put her paws on the water and waited patiently for the fish to come nearer. I wonder if I will be able to catch it like Whitestream told me... She thought.
Her amber eyes suddenly glanced a silver move close to her body and, aiming to be fast, the black she-cat lifted up her paw and hit the water with all her strength, hoping to reach the fish. She felt the body of the prey in the fur of her paw, so she prepared for the next step. The silver animal flew trough the air for a second before it felt on the ground, next to the water. The young cat hopped onto the fish before it could return to its habitat and stuck her teeth on the body of the prey until it stopped moving.

Teaching Tiny Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 13:21

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Teaching Tiny Mistpe10
Teaching Tiny Sig2
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 22:21

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream was extremely happy. Her apprentice had caught fish in the first try. "Perfect. I am so proud of you. Now please try again and then we would be swimming. More hunting practise on the hunting patrol." She hoped that the land hunting and battle would went perfect with Tinypaw also.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 10:10

"Okay!" She said with a happy purr after letting the fish in front of the paws of her mentor. The black she-cat returned to the water and waited as before. Tinypaw felt proud of herself when Whitestream congratulated her and the apprentice was ready to repeat her catch.
When she saw from the corner of her amber eyes the silver animal, she didn't even blinked when her paw reached the prey. Like before, the fish ended on the ground and Tinypaw killed it with her one bite. The little cat looked back to the warrior, smiling.

OCC: I think I understand the system... I'm doing it right?

Teaching Tiny Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 10:10

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Teaching Tiny Mistpe10
Teaching Tiny Sig2
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 10:19

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream node happily, when apprentice ended another catch and this was also victorious. "Great job! You are perfect riverclan cat. I guarantee out that you won't be hungry on the RiverClan territory as long as you will be able to catch fish.
Now as I already said, we are going to learn how to swim and soon you will be able to be as good swimmer as fish." She smiled and continued: "Tell me what do you know about swimming
. All things and facts and even some interesting and educational story from elders. All these will help you to swim better."

OCC You are doing great job.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:30

The little cat suddenly was embarrassed when her mentor asked that question. Even if she loved the water, the black she-cat had never learned how to swim like a Riverclan warrior. She just moved her paws with clumsy shakes that were enough to keep her head above the water.
Tinypaw lowered her head and turned her sight away, ashamed for her poor knowledge. "When I was a kit I never went to the elder's den, so I never heard their stories. Actually I... don't know anything about swimming, just a few basic and bumbling techniques that my parents told me to just survive in the water." The black and white apprentice stared at the fishes she caught, sadly, wishing to be able to swim just like them. Maybe Whitestream could teach her how to be a good swimmer.

Teaching Tiny Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaching Tiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Tiny   Teaching Tiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Tiny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next