Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 5:28 pm

I am drawing others drawings I can draw pretty quickly but not so well on the computer but I am doing it anyways the greykit pic in me siggy is an example of side view

Name
Looks
Extra
action(not video just looking or on or crying whatever)
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Male
Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 8:08 pm

Name: Minkpaw
Looks: http://images.wikia.com/dogs-cats/images/0/09/Bengal_cat_7.jpg
Extra: Maybe Eating a mouse/Hunting

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 3:51 am

Ok if I'm not to stalked up I can do it in a half an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 10:29 am

Okay, thank you.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 10:38 am

It'll be longer than expected
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime13/3/2012, 1:51 am

Alright sounds good

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime13/3/2012, 4:06 am

is it alright if I do it black and white?
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime13/3/2012, 12:09 pm

Yeah, That's fine.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?   Anyone want me to draw their cat for them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want me to draw their cat for them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: