Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First time out! (Open to all WC cats)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

First time out! (Open to all WC cats) Empty
PostSubject: First time out! (Open to all WC cats)   First time out! (Open to all WC cats) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 0:25

As Specklepaw watches a patrol head out she wonders when she will get a chance to go out. As the last cat disappeared past the camp wall, Specklepaw started to look around for her mentor Crowfoot. "Crowfoot?? Where are you?" she mutters quietly. As she still looks around camp, Specklepaw saw here mother Mossfoot by the fresh-kill pile. Since Specklepaw's only real friends were Crowfoot and Mossfoot, she usually found the only comfort with them, so she quickly bounded over to her mother. "Hi Mossfoot! Do you know where Crowfoot is? I swear I saw her a little bit ago?" she asked her mom, stammering on her words. Has it really been three days since I last talked to Mossfoot? Specklepaw was starting to worry that Mossfoot would not want to talk to her. Soon after she asked Mossfoot the three things that were on her mind, Specklepaw grabbed a gopher off the fresh-kill pile and layer back down next to Mossfoot. "So? Have you seen Crowfoot lately?" Specklepaw asked between mouthfuls.

First time out! (Open to all WC cats) GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03First time out! (Open to all WC cats) Lightning+clan+flowerheartFirst time out! (Open to all WC cats) Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baFirst time out! (Open to all WC cats) Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)

Last edited by Leaffeather on Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 8:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: First time out! (Open to all WC cats)   First time out! (Open to all WC cats) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 2:29

Mossfoot grinned as Specklepaw wandered up to her. She'd been that innocent, once. If she'd kept it that way, she wouldn't have ended up here - not that that was a bad thing. Twistedtail would never had been born, Specklepaw - she would have been dead by now. And even now, she preferred not to think of Sparkkit. Sparkkit. The name still lingered in her mind like an echo of something that once was, something forgotten but not. The kit that never should have existed....
There she was, her mind wandering off again. She'd need to work on that, she noted to herself.
"Ay, I've seen her around. Must be out on a patrol or something. Don't worry, she'll be back soon, I'm sure." The warrior gave the apprentice a grateful nod for the fresh-kill. "How've you been liking being an apprentice, love?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

First time out! (Open to all WC cats) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First time out! (Open to all WC cats)   First time out! (Open to all WC cats) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 9:24

Specklepaw curled her tail over her back at the sound of her mother's sweet (british-ish) voice. "Being an apprentice is great! Though I could do without cleaning the elders bedding. So how are you? You seem to be drifting off nowadays. Anyhow... do you want to go hunting?"    Please say yes! Please say yes! This will be my first time out! Specklepaw silently begged her mother to take her outside. Soon Specklepaw drifts off wondering about warriors and when she would be one. I will be the best warrior any cat has ever seen! Hmmm? My warrior name would be Speckletail!!!! Or......Speckleheart!!!   Rustling at the camp entrance snapped her back to her senses. Blinking away the memories she was finding she saw one of the warriors head to Ashstar's den. "Huh where is Emberfall going?" she says to her mother mostly talking to her self. The arriving warriors brought in the scent of the moorland and of rabbits. Sighing Specklepaw wondered once again when she would go outside herself.

Soon she spots Crowfoot passing through the camp entrance. Specklepaw wonders if she should go ask her mentor about going outside instead, but decides that she would rather spend the day with her mother. "So Mossfoot. Wanna go outside? You seem to be cooped up in here now. So why don't you show me how to catch a rabbit?"

First time out! (Open to all WC cats) GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03First time out! (Open to all WC cats) Lightning+clan+flowerheartFirst time out! (Open to all WC cats) Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baFirst time out! (Open to all WC cats) Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: First time out! (Open to all WC cats)   First time out! (Open to all WC cats) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 1:53

"Eh, why not? Come along then, let's go." Mossfoot grinned and stood up, leading the way for her adopted daughter. Best to get her mind off things. The warrior hesitated for a second when Specklepaw mentioned catching rabbits. For all the time she'd lived in WindClan, she still hunted like a ThunderClan cat. True, she was getting better at catching the speedy little things, but she was nowhere near as good as somebody who had been born and trained in the moors. Another thought struck her - she'd have to tell her eventually, wouldn't she? Mossfoot knew there were probably rumors about her being spread in the apprentice's den anyway - she was still something of a mystery to the others. She'd find out one way or another, but it was probably best to tell her herself. Maybe today might be a good opportunity. "Well, I'll try to show you! I'm not all too great at catching them myself, anyway."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

First time out! (Open to all WC cats) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First time out! (Open to all WC cats)   First time out! (Open to all WC cats) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 8:19

Specklepaw chuckled at her mom's remark thinking that herself might not be so good either. "Well that is something that we might have in common!" she laughed knowing that they probably would only bring back one. "Should we invite anybody else?" Specklepaw asked silently hoping her mom said no.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time out! (Open to all WC cats)   First time out! (Open to all WC cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

First time out! (Open to all WC cats)
Page 1 of 1