Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Hard Days Work [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

A Hard Days Work [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Hard Days Work [closed]   A Hard Days Work [closed] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 17:57

Shadewillow shouldered his way through the prickly, low-hanging branches that comprised the Warriors Den, blundering his way out into the late-evening sunlight that bathed the clearing. Blinking blearily and yawning widely, he continued to saunter towards the tightly bound gap in the bramble-wall, doing his best to clear the lingering tendrils of sleep from his form. He needed something -anything at this point- to wake him up and stretch out his muscles, and he plopped onto his haunches adjacent to camp entrance.Swinging his head around to observe the slow-going camp, Shadewillow lifted a hind leg to scratch lazily at his nicked ear, doing his best to not allow his rear claws to become snagged in the thick fur that lined his head. He continued to watch the sluggish activity of his Clanmates that milled about camp, awkwardly stretching his muscles the best he could in the sitting position. "Anyone want to come check the borders?" He called to no cat in particular- aware of the fact that some would rather spend their evening relaxing instead of slogging through the mud.

A Hard Days Work [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Wed 8 Mar 2017 - 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Days Work [closed]   A Hard Days Work [closed] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 18:09

Fallenpaw was just walking out of the medicine den, the scent of herbs heavily clinging to her fur. She'd been there since she came back from running outside of the clans. The scars across her face were still pink and probably painful while they healed, but her eyes were no longer swollen from the slight infection that had been building in them from the cuts. There was nothing to be done about her badly split ear; it would be that way for the rest of her life. In fact, the scars would more than likely remain as well. But she didn't mind so much; they'd be the source of her determination to be a good warrior for ShadowClan, whatever she may have been born as.
Her golden eyes flickered over to Shadewillow as he spoke, debating on whether or not she should go. Eventually she gave in and padded over, tail flicking. "I'll go. I need to stretch my legs," she said, ears pricked towards him in hope he'd allow her to join.

A Hard Days Work [closed] 2wwmQbtA Hard Days Work [closed] Yn79RFdA Hard Days Work [closed] 5EN37bBA Hard Days Work [closed] HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Days Work [closed]   A Hard Days Work [closed] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 18:53

Shadewillow had observed Fallenpaw slip from the Medicine Cat's den from the corner of his eye, paying the younger she-cat only half a mind as she lingered within the far reaches of his sight. One nicked ear twitched at the apprentices words, and he cocked his head to gaze the she-cat, whiskers twitching in a form of greeting."Of course." He rumbled, tone friendly as he addressed Fallenpaw, eyes briefly taking note of the freshly-healed wounds that marred her face. Others might of been a tad bit thrown off by the freshness of the hardly-healed scars, but to Shadewillow it was nothing of particular importance- during the romping moons of his apprenticeship, he had often received similar injures in the many skirmishes that he always seemed to cause. He stole another curious glance at Fallenpaw as he rose to his paws- the interaction he had with Fallenpaw had been limited up to this point and it had been restricted to the usual Clanmate routine; occasional patrols and meals together that had come with sharing the title of 'ShadowClan cat'.

"If we hurry now we might be able to make it back to camp before it gets too dark out." Shadewillow continued, nodding his head in the direction towards the camp entrance as he began to stride towards the low-hanging bramble entrance, tail whisking out behind him. Shimmying his way through brambles, he relished in the feeling of the soft, churned up mud squelching beneath his paws- his legs already felt much better with what little exercise they had already undergone. "Pardon my rather unheralded interest," He began, flashing a glance back at Fallenpaw over his shoulder as they began their little trek, "But how is it that I know so little of you? Your close to Ryepaw and Lynxpaw's age and yet I've hardly seen more than your whiskers and tail." He added, charismatic tone taking on a more curious note- Fallenpaw would of been in the nursery around the same time Ryepaw and Lynxpaw were, and he had spent nearly every day in the nursery with them without ever really picking up on the she-cats presence.

A Hard Days Work [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Days Work [closed]   A Hard Days Work [closed] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 20:18

Fallenpaw nodded her thanks, following after him as he walked out of the camp. She padded in silence for the most part, seemingly content with just looking around the forest. So when Shadewillow started talking, she very nearly jumped in surprise. Her tail flicked in the slightest bit of unease, though she assumed he was only curious. But doesn't every cat know I'm a rogue? "I didn't talk to anyone that often," she said quietly, muscles bunching to leap lithely over a large rock in her path. "Not unless I have to. That and I tend to avoid anyone and everyone whenever possible. Only time I really didn't is when Laksong drags me over to speak with her friend," she said, a small twitch of her muzzle the only indication that she found her mentor's antics amusing.

A Hard Days Work [closed] 2wwmQbtA Hard Days Work [closed] Yn79RFdA Hard Days Work [closed] 5EN37bBA Hard Days Work [closed] HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Days Work [closed]   A Hard Days Work [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hard Days Work [closed]
Page 1 of 1