Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) Empty
PostSubject: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:56 am

Specklepaw sat at the river as she waited for Cloudpaw. The river reminded her of Flamepaw, and she purred at the the thought of their last meet there. But now wasn't the time for him. Cloudpaw wanted her to teach him how to swim. She told him let his paws do the work, but he wanted to learn. So here she was, before the break of dawn, staring at the other side of the river, where Flamepaw and her last met.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:01 am

CLoudpaw followed Specklepaw out of camp and to the river. "So who taught you to swim?" Cloudpaw asked. He was ready to learn how to swim already. After all he was riverclan cat and all riverclan cats swam. he just hope his leg woldnt slow him down any.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:04 am

"Mother did…she spoke to me…from StarClan…" She whispered. ""Just let your paws do the work Cloudpaw, that's what she told me." Specklepaw smiled and flicked her tail, then jumped into the river. "See?" She giggled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:15 am

"I guess but you make it look so easy." Cloudpaw said before deciding be brave. he backed up and made run for the river and took a jump and splashed Specklepaw in the face. Then Cloudpaw gasped as he realise he could not touch the bottom of the river and as he tried he went under.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:25 am

Specklepaw dives as Cloudpaw began to sink. She grabbed his flank and pulled him to the surface. When they got to land, She asked him, "Are you ok?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:43 am

Cloudpaw coughed and spit up water and said "Yeah sorry I just jumped in without even thinking and then I realised I couldnt touch." "How do you do it?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:51 am

Specklepaw sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you, let your paws do the work!" Specklepaw sat down by the river. "Can't you hear mother?" She thought.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:17 am

"I wanted to see if I could touch the bottom but not in the way it happen ." Cloud paw said. "I'm trying again." He said and without waiting for answer he went a head bak in but this time just stepping in from the shore. Right now he could still stand on the bottom of the river with his paws
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:22 am

"Stop trying to swim to the bottom! Are you a Mousebrain?!!!" Specklepaw snapped at Cloudpaw.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:54 pm

"No I meant I'm just going to try to swim again. ."Cloudpaw replied
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Specklepaw sighed. "Let's try that again…" She smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Cloudpaw waded out deeper into the river and when he couldn't touch the bottom anymore started to move his paws around to keep his head above water
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:52 pm

"That's it!" Apwcklepaw flicked her tail and smiled. She hopped into the river, one little swim couldn't hurt?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:29 am

Cloudpaw kept moving his paws like that and realised that he was swimming. "I'm doing it!" He shouted excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:32 am

Specklepaw smiled at her brother. "Let's see if we can dive." Specklepaw said as she dived. Under the water was beautiful. She saw fish swim away from her multicolored body. She swam to the surface.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)   Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let your paws do the work (closed,for Spotted and me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next