Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

heyo doing Art requests

Go down 
+9
Oak
Dimmeh
Ash
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sunlit
Ripped
Darkstripe
Ice
Ember Pheonix
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 am

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Smokepelt_requested__by_fracturedsnow-db1616g
Alright here you go Ice

http://orig11.deviantart.net/a2cc/f/2017/063/a/7/smokepelt_requested__by_fracturedsnow-db1616g.jpg

Also there is an open slot for anyone else who want to request

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Name: Blacktwig
Species: Cat
What kind of picture: Prowling forwards with his back straight, looking straight ahead. Walking through a field in springtime maybe with a few patches of snow.
References for looks: heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 12d375420827e49bf8e6e51eefb8d93f
Background?: Springtime, with maybe a few patches of snow.
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?: Nope!
If yes what song do you want for it:

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Name: Puddlepaw
What kind of picture: Full body, head, I don't really mind. She's in shadowclan, so preferably out in the marshes.
Refernces for looks: Puddle is a runt, so beneath all her blue-grey fluff she's scrawny. As she grows older, her fur begins to darken into a deeper shade of the same color. Her eyes are a big, sparkling cerulean.
heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 71faba10
Background?: Puddle would normally be a small, timid little cat if it weren't for her sister—the largest of the litter, the boldest, the bravest. The two share a deep connection, almost unnaturally, but they chose two different paths in life. As Puddle is with Honeydrop sorting herbs, Wolf is racing through the forest. More and more cats begin to question Wolf about her loyalty to her clan from her half-blood, and Puddle tries to comfort her, but to no avail. Wolf, the runt's beloved sister, runs away, leaving a cold trail of murder in her wake.

That's how far the plot is going so far, anyway :O

Do you want a speedpaint video of it? Yeee!! :D
If yes what song do you want for it: Eet by Regina Spektor

EDIT: ahhhh Dimmeh just replied. I'll leave this here for once you're done the next one, I guess. Sorry! >.<

dylan thomas

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:25 pm

oh, sorry Oak! >.<

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 pm

It's alright Oak I'll be having a spot open soon so I'll add you in when it's open and I'll ass yours in in just a second Cloverpool

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Do you mind if I l plonk this here for when there's a second open spot after Oak?

Name: Aspentail and Dawnsong
Species: Cats
What kind of picture: Full body, with Aspentail and Dawnsong just strolling along by the river, close to each other with noses almost touching.
Refernces for looks: heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 5660c93277554
^Aspentail
heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 MVMSKKd
^Dawnsong
Background?: Juat the riverbank.
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?: Sure!
If yes what song do you want for it: Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:46 pm

I'll add them once there is a spot :)

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 am

Imma do the same as Sombra did ;)

Name: Gustpuddle and Quailfeather
Species: Cat
What kind of picture: The two sisters running through the moor with the sun rising, possibly chasing a rabbit if that's ok
References for looks: 
Quailfeather:
heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Screen13
Gustpuddle:
heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Screen14
Background?: The moor, with the sun rising
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?: Sure
If yes what song do you want for it: The Chainsmokers - Paris - YouTube

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:55 am

Alright then I'll add it when there's a spot

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:49 pm

(Hey Amber, just saying, there is an error in your list; the song for NY speedpaint is "I Bet My Life" not "I'll Get On It." Ty~)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:07 pm

I'd like a signature pic pls <3
(pls make the charas in the order that I listed them. I know it's kinda a lot to ask, and I'll like for their looks to be as accurate as possible, so if you have any questions about appearances or features, pls pm me~)

Name: Cedarfur
What kind of picture: Sig pic
References for looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/24/70/91/cedarb11.jpg
(he's technically the tallest cat in WC and is an elder, so maybe you could incorporate that in somehow?)
Background?: No (but if u think it's needed, go ahead I guess)

Name: Smokepelt
References for looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/24/70/91/94502e12.jpg
(Your last pic of him was perfect, but I forgot to mention that the top of his tail is white, if u look on my Smoke "Fan" Art post, you'll see your pic with the tail tip white)

Name: Kindleblaze
References for looks: https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/ulfmvxonb/19090604254_296fbf0b1e.jpg
(all grey accept the small white patch/dot on her chest)

Name: Ryecloud
References for looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/24/70/91/saveme10.png
(The original pic of him doesn't show his full body, so I drew it in (apologies for crap drawing, I was in a rush) ><. Ryecloud, unlike most of his family, is a bit shorter and "stockier." His jaw is undeveloped/crooked, and his left hind leg is limp/useless)

Name: Mudfoot
References for looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/24/70/91/17319510.jpg

Name: Tinylegs
References for looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/24/70/91/tiny10.jpg

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 VHQrlk5
heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 1QYZaRo

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Alrighty I'll add it when there's a spot.

Also for those who request Speedpaints I'll be getting those to you later one by one. But pictures will be coming faster so don't worry if I don't have you speedpaint videos posted yet nine times out of ten I'm adding the songs and getting then posted.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:39 pm

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Rockflare_requested__by_fracturedsnow-db1c8lf
Here you go Grey

I'll have your speedpaint posted tomorrow or Tuesday

http://orig09.deviantart.net/0c7e/f/2017/064/1/3/rockflare_requested__by_fracturedsnow-db1c8lf.jpg

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Name: Brindlewhisker
What kind of picture: Full body
Refernces for looks:
here she is:
Background?: If you think you can manage one, sure!
Do you want a speedpaint video of it? yes cx
If yes what song do you want for it: You by Keaton Henson

I'm just sneaking this in here now so you can do it once you have an opening! c:

heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Alright I'll add it

And here you go Grey here's the speedpaint

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4EQEJOPMr4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

heyo doing Art requests
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next