Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

heyo doing Art requests

Go down 
+9
Oak
Dimmeh
Ash
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sunlit
Ripped
Darkstripe
Ice
Ember Pheonix
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

heyo doing Art requests Empty
PostSubject: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 10:39

[size=66]So I have decided I will be doing Art requests So yay now I can do wolves,cats,humans,lions,etc[/size]

I'm willing to make signature groups of all you cats :) if you want examples sorta check out my art dump :)

Form:
Name:
Species:
What kind of picture:
Refernces for looks:
Background?:
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?
If yes what song do you want for it:

Speedpaint that need to be posted:

Requests:

1:Bear and Wolffang
          -Mate picture
          - full body
          -(note to self) give an evil feel to it)
          - Background of a barn like in the loft or in hay
          - speedpaint
          - song Down we Go Kaleo
      Progress:

2:Fawnsplash and Breezewhisker
              -group picture(in assuming mates)
              -Full body
              - Background is of Moonlit creek
              - yes speedpaint 
              - song Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
           Progress:

3:Littlebrook,Silentstorm,Fawnsplash,Sandybreeze, and Willowkit(warrior size)
                   -group picture
                   -note to self Draw Willowkit as a warrior
                   - Full body
                   - color background
                   - yes speedpaint
                   - song Weak by Ajr
              Progress:

4:Twistedtail,Sprucethorn,Rippedsky
                     - group picture
                     - note to self Draw them as apprentices
                     - another note make sure spruce and ripped face is scratched out and tears in Twisted eyes
                     - no speed paint
                 Progress:

5:Shimmerheart and Leopardfang
                   - group picture 
                   - full body
                   - Background of Shadowclan camp
                   - speedpaint
                   - song I'll get on it Imagine Dragons
             Progress:

6:Blacktwig
       -full body
       - prowling forward..
        -background springtime
        - No speedpaint
Progress: 

7:Puddlepaw
       -Full body
       -marsh background
       - Speedpaint
       - song [size=48]Eet by Regina Spektor[/size]

[size=48]Progress:[/size]

8:[size=48]Aspentail and Dawnsong[/size]
      - full body
      - strolling next to a river almost nose to nose
      - river background
      - speedpaint
      -  [size=48]Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay[/size]
 Progress:

9:[size=31]Gustpuddle and Quailfeather[/size]
        -full body
        -group picture
        - running together chasing rabbit
        -moorland background
        -speedpaint
        - song Paris by Chainsmokers

Progress:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Ambernose on Fri 17 Mar 2017 - 9:42; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 10:51

Name: Smokepelt
Species: Cat
What kind of picture: uh, full body or head, which ever works for you~
References for looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/24/70/91/94502e12.jpg
Background?: if you want, idc

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

heyo doing Art requests VHQrlk5
heyo doing Art requests 1QYZaRo

heyo doing Art requests Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 10:57

Alright awesome I'll get started and I added some new stuff to the form since I was thinking about it.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 11:07

Name: Rockpaw

What kind of picture: Full body, showing off all of this gruesome scars.

References for looks: http://greyheart3.deviantart.com/art/Rockflare-AC-613555387 (But his face is covered in scars, part of his upper left lip is missing teeth and gum are exposed, talon scratches on his back and scratched across his belly.

Background?: If you want one vuv I don't care.

Do you want a speedpaint video of it? That'd be cool!

If yes what song do you want for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwlBxYyjrqM and or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POqEVwROEQs
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 11:09

Alright I'll add it to my list

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 12:36

Name: Darkpaw
What kind of picture: Showing full body with letters on the bottom showing her name
Refernces for looks:https://www.google.com.co/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwivir_vl7vSAhVG5CYKHTfaARsQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chickensmoothie.com%2FForum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D7%26t%3D2402611&psig=AFQjCNHKtRziZZHf9z0YpJJeHJdow6aD3A&ust=1488659737937480
Background?: Okay, if you want
Do you want a speedpaint video of it? Video!
If yes what song do you want for it:Sorry about your parents-Icon for Hire

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 12:57

Name: Slatethroat/Sageleaf
Species: Cats
What kind of picture: 'Family photo'. The two lovely little Smoke siblings that are super close. Slate is more serious, Sage is kind and reserved. However you think it'd look good together.
Refernces for looks:http://www.catnipcamera.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DSCN3901.jpg (Sageleaf)
http://cawes.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/image5.jpg (Slatethroat)
Background?: Moorlands, like Windclan territory I guess
Do you want a speedpaint video of it? That'd be cool
If yes what song do you want for it: The Cave- Mumford and Sons

If you did this it'd be so great :) I'd love to have a picture of the two babs together. Thanks!!

heyo doing Art requests Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 13:00

Alright all add you to the list :)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 13:02

Name: Bear/Wolffang
Species: Cats
What kind of picture: The two mates together. Looking dark and evil intended as they are. (Maybe with 2 kits at their feet? Russet and brown possibly)
Refernces for looks: https://servimg.com/view/19562483/13 (Wolffang)
https://servimg.com/view/19562483/16 (Bear)
Background?: In the barn, probably in a pile of hay or on a high perch or something
Do you want a speedpaint video of it? Yas
If yes what song do you want for it: Way Down We Go- Kaleo

This one is more important and take priority if I can only ask for 1!!

heyo doing Art requests Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 13:27

You can do more than one and I'll add it to the list. I'll be doing all of them promtly tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 13:43

Name: Fawnsplash/Breezewhisker
Species: cats
What kind of picture: just the two of them together looking happy. (You could add a couple kits if you want to)
Refernces for looks: Fawn Breeze
Background?: Moonlit Creek
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?: yess
If yes what song do you want for it: Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran

(If you can't do two then just ignore the second one)
Name: Littlebrook/Silentstorm/Fawnsplash/Sandybreeze/Willowkit(but make her warrior size please)
What kind of picture: just a little group picture, whatever you think would be cute
Refernces for looks: Fawn(Fawn has a scar across her shoulder, Little, Silent(silent has a scar across his left eye), Sandy, Willow
Background?: idc whatever you wanna do
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?: Sure!
If yes what song do you want for it: Weak by AJR

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
heyo doing Art requests Sign_s13
heyo doing Art requests Rq_11_10

Last edited by Sunlitcastiel on Fri 3 Mar 2017 - 15:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 13:45

Added to my list

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 14:31

Name: Twistedtail, Sprucethorn, and Rippedsky (all as kits/apprentices)
Species: cat
What kind of picture: It would probably have them all laughing together as young kits or apprentices, but it would be faded, dull, or gray. Rippedsky and Sprucethorn would possibly have their faces scratched out, kind of symbolising how Spruce died and Ripped ran away. There might be tear drops on it. You can decide if you want all of them or some of those things. Man Twisty's life was sad
Refernces for looks:

Spruce
 heyo doing Art requests Spruce10
Twisty: (If kit no side scar and looks younger)
heyo doing Art requests Semire11
Rippedsky:

heyo doing Art requests Ripped10

Background?: The grassy moors of Windclan/the Windclan camp (dirt floor, couple shrubs I guess)
Do you want a speedpaint video of it? No
If yes what song do you want for it: 

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
heyo doing Art requests Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 15:15

Name: Shimmerheart/Leopardfang
What kind of picture: The two sitting together, smiling
References for looks: Shimmerheart: heyo doing Art requests Th?id=OIP.M8672d811e8cee71c2908ddc99984a138o0&pid=15 Leopardfang: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26969-sun-s-characters-living
Background?: ShadowClan Camp
Do you want a speedpaint video of it?: Yes please :D
If yes what song do you want for it: I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 15:21

Alright added to the list.

No more requests until I get these done thanks :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyo doing Art requests   heyo doing Art requests Empty

Back to top Go down

heyo doing Art requests
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next