Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge

Go down 
+7
Jay
FishierthanFish
Sleepy
Tigs
Hawkie
BlossomClaw
Mud
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 16:59

occ: oh.... sorry nvm. :oops: Blush
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:07

OOC: Yeah and Blossom just shouldnt be in a opic without asking and its not like she actually wants to be in the topic. She just wants to act random or get some attention.

Also Petal men arent always rude. Thats sexist plus you have no right to say men are rude when due to you not knowing who all of us are we may not even be men (not saying that we arent). You're my friend Petal but at age 12 its time for you to start growing up and knowing more things.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 9:21

accualy i was one of the first few ppls to jo9in in this topic...i just don't think you should call her sexist in a topic...if you are gonna say it do it through pm...

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 9:37

OOC:Why. It isn't inappropriate at all

Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:14

im very grown up and YOU dont have the right to call me not grown up. your my friend to Blaze but lots of the time men are rude.I just had a sleepover and my friends brother was very rude and dont get me started on a kid named Zack.
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:15

OoC: Actually, blossom. You weren't you were one of the last.
You lingered quietly behind us, we noticed you and random people started posting out of YOUR attention. LEAVE. THE. TOPIC. ALONE. STOP. TRYING. TO. GET. ATTENTION.
Why don't we let mud decide whether she belongs here or not...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:38

Ok but you cant say men are rude because thats just stereotype and sexist. Would you like it if I said girls are crybabies? No!

I never said you werent grown up. I said nows the time though to start growing up because you're not some clueless little kid anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:45

occ: ok you have a point there

and i have, im not a little kid. im bigger and most of the time more miture than her. so there.

@Burn: actually how much i hate to admit it thats a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:46

OoC: Thank you. :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:50

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 10:59

Yeah Petal but you still act like a little kid and if by her you're talking about Rose than that doesnt count. Also size doesnt determin anything.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 11:02

im also more MITURE than my other friends. and i do not act like a little kid. if i did i wouldn't be in this topic right now i would be in the apprentices den hiding.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 11:11

Ok you spelled mature worng an dyou're 12 and wow....So I guess peopel who post in a pprentice den are immature.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 11:32

occ: dont you dare call the others immature!
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:01

I didnt but you did. You siad "im also more MITURE than my other friends. and i do not act like a little kid. if i did i wouldn't be in this topic right now i would be in the apprentices den hiding." basically you called them immature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge   Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudpuddle Falls in the Gorge
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next