Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A long Awaited Return [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

A long Awaited Return [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 19:49

Mottleclaw let out a long sigh of relief as he reached the camp enterance. The black and white spotted warrior took a few shaky steps in the the familiar but unfamilar camp. It wouldn't be long before someone scented him, but he didn't care he was home. He wondered if Thrushstar was around. Had things changed since he was gone? Surely the old Shadowclan leader was around so Mottleclaw would be recognized. He wouldn't know if anyone else knew him. He disappeared a long time ago probably thought to be dead. Slowly the old cat sat down and waited for the flurry of aggression and questions.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 20:03

The scent was familiar. Immediately, the leader jumped out of his den, rounding the corner to the entrance quickly, smelling the old cat before his eyes landed on him. After all the just happened, this was the last thing that he expected. "Mottleclaw?" He asked in his usual raspy voice. "Is that... really you?" he asked, his fur inadvertently on end as his eyes locked on to the old tom.

Last edited by Edge Overlord on Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 21:04

"Yes.. Yes it is me. I'm home at last." The long lost warrior said to the leader, glad to see the old tom. He hoped he didn't cause much alarm, but if he did, he hoped it was worth it. He just wanted to eat some good food, and lay in a nice soft nest but he knew he would have to deal with a few more trials before he could get there.

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 4:25

Darkpaw yawned, not sure of what to do, her mentor was busy with other things, she then remembered, that apprentices could go out of camp, at least she was an a apprentice to so why not go out?, before she could made her first step, she saw how Thrushstar raced to the Shadowcan camp, and as he did, she saw the figure of another warrior, one she didn't know.

Darkpaw got on her paws and approached to the warrior and the leader, then greeted ''Hello, i'm not sure who are you, but it's seems that you are a Shadowclan Senior Warrior, and greetings Thrushstar, i'm sorry if i unterrupted yout friendly chat'' she dipped her head in respect for the warrior and the leader.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 15:30

For only a second, Darkpaw's voice caught the leader off guard. His wide eyes shot towards the she-cat before he turned back to see his old warrior still alive and... well, not exactly well. It had been so many moons that the leader had lost count. How did the tom manage to find it back after so long? "No, you're... fine Darkpaw," he finally managed to speak. "Darkpaw, this is a very old Shadowclan warrior. Not as old as me, but... it's been quite some time. This is Mottleclaw. He disappeared some time ago." Even as Thrushstar talked about him, the leader still couldn't believe that the old tom was standing there and Thrushstar had seen some old cats come back. "It's... good to see you. Please, come make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 16:25

"It's nice to be back but I don't think I have the right to be called a warrior anymore. It's been far too long and I'm far too old.. If you will have me, I would like to be an Elder." The black and white warrior requested. He didn't serve Shadowclan for as long as he would have liked, but he was always Shadowclan at heart no matter how far he was.

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 5:15

Darkpaw dipped her head to the Warrior, as he said that he will become an Elder she said ''Great!, While i'am an apprentice, i would like to hear your stories!'' Darkpaw loved to hear and learn to be a great warrior.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 18:13

The leader was a little shocked at Mottleclaw's request, but it made perfect sense. The tom was pretty old, although Thrushstar beat him in age by a long shot. He still had served Shadowclan well in the past and after what seemed to be very hard and trying travels, he deserved the rest. "I see..." He meowed. "I understand. We will most certainly welcome... you into the elder's den. We will hold your ceremony at moonhigh." There was almost a purr escaping the tom's throat as he looked at Mottleclaw. While the warrior didn't look fantastic, the fact that he was there was taking the leader way back into somewhat better days. Funnily enough, he was going to join the tom soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long Awaited Return [Open]   A long Awaited Return [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A long Awaited Return [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: