Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 20:01

Carrying a good few squirrels, Raven was finally feeling the benefits of the warming season. She had scented another cat and quickly made her way back to her kit. His pelt was nothing like her own, brown and thick like his father's. The thought of the quiet little thing made her purr in delight as she entered the tunnel. An old drainage one it seemed. She's have to move in the spring before rain washed them out. Placing the squirrels in the growing pile, she watched as her kit peered out from the rubble towards the middle of the tunnel. Stay hidden, stay quiet. He listened to those words. His eyes lit up at the sight of food, his skinny frame wasn't improving in the twolegplace so, she brought him to the forest for a better chance. She flicked her tail for him to come out and then quickly shook her head as she scented clan cats again.

Rowan laid frail against the gravel that hid him. It had only been a few days since they left home and he was scared of this place. When he saw his mother, he smiled at the successful hunt she boasted. Her beckon made him nearly trip as he tried to run to the prey but, when she hastily changed her mind he went back into hiding. His fur spiked and he pressed into the stone wall.

Raven growled and turned around to search for whatever she had caught wind of. Backing further into the tunnel to hopefully hide in it's shadows. The sunny day wasn't as welcoming anymore. It could give her away...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 20:46

The older apprentice was out for some hunting, he had been extremely restless since he had skipped the gathering, broke into Windclan camp and got returned. He was hoping to catch as much prey as he could to have his mentor, Darkstar forgive him. By the time the sun was high in the sky he had accumulated a small mouse, huffing with disappointment at the lack of prey. "Well... that's leafbare for you." He muttered.

The squelch of rotten leaf molt got his attention, skittering away from his spot to hide in the brambles he waited, the sight of a black she-cat rogue carrying prey making him narrow his eyes. How dare a rogue cat hunt in Thunderclan territory! He wished to confront her immediately but due to the fact that she had scented him made him wary. So he waited before following, touching his nose to the ground as he followed her scent trail.

Claws unsheathed he came upon her little hide out, the stone and gravel smelled of rogue, hissing he ventured nearer, tail lashing as he dipped into the tunnel, green eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:00

Raven snarled as she spotted the apprentice. He wouldn't take away her only kit. Not today, not ever. She knew the only way out was through a fight. She wouldn't waste time reasoning with these savages. The rouge launched herself fully into him, claws out and fury in her eyes.

Rowan watched his mother take on the intruder. But, he didn't move. His tiny sunken in stomach made it easy for him to huddle against the rocks and the kit only stared with baited breath.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:06

Rockpaw gave a surprised screech as the rogue she-cat jumped him, his gut dropping in a brief moment of terror. He couldn't fight in this little tunnel, he gave a hiss. "Get off!" He snapped, retreating to more open ground. Shaking the she-cat off with a nice roll the heavier tom launched himself on her, digging his teeth into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:16

The she-cat let out a labored breath, forgetting she was indeed a queen. She screeched in pain and pummeled his stomach with her hind legs. Her front paws clawed his face in attempt to make him get off. Sharp blue eyes defiantly glared into his, firey with a mother's passion.

Rowan stumbled, creeping against the tunnel wall, he was hidden among the squirrels and watched.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:27

Giving a screech of pain the tom jumped off, only to give himself some time to recover, his face was already scarred enough thanks! Spitting with rage and half-blinded once more Rockpaw launched at the rogue, his teeth wrapping around her throat and crushing her windpipe, severing arteries as she pulled back to tear.

Rockpaw used killing blow on Raven. Costing Rockpaw 10 stamina and Raven's life.

Rockpaw:
HP: 20/20

SP: 70/80

Raven:
HP: 0/0

SP: 140/140
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 21:45

Raven crumbled, scrapping the ground with her claws as she fought to stay alive. It lasted only a few seconds and she fell limp.

Rowan gasped as he watched his mother struggle. He waited for her to get back up. When she didn't, he ran to her on wobbly legs. There was so much of it. Blood stained his skinny body as he nudged her. He nudged her cheek and waited, wide eyed. "Mama?" He pushed her head with his and slipped in the blood. He trembled in it, curling up as he understood. He peered out from his tail and looked at Rockpaw with terror in his eyes. Rowan fled into his mother's fur, laying under her foreleg. The smell of blood made him feel sick and he was bawling in seconds. He wanted to close his eyes and wake up to a bad dream. But, when he tried, it was still there, she was still dead, he was still there.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 22:13

Rockpaw pulled away in shock, had he really just done that? He just killed a cat oh dear Starclan what had he done?! Stumbling back and tripping on his own tail he spun around to vomit into some bracken, his body heaving as he retched, the bile tasting foul on his tongue. Once he stopped he took a moment to catch his breath. He turned. Then he saw. He saw the kitten shivering and clutching to his mother, its fur blood stained as it looked at him in fear.

That was even worse, he orphaned a kit, what should he do? Giving a wail he looked to his paws, his whole body quivering as he thought. And he stayed like that for a long while before rising to his blood stained paws, swallowing back the bile that threatened to erupt. He stopped, looked down at the orphaned kit and meowed. "I am.. so so sorry. I-I didn't know... I just wanted to chase your mom off my territory oh Starclan I didn't mean for this to happen!" The apprentice wailed once more.

"I'll make it up to you, I'll bring you home and we'll bury your mother and you'll have friends and a good life." Rockpaw ranted before nosing the dead she-cats leg away and picking up the kitten by the scruff and taking it to Thunderclan camp, each paw step feeling heavy with grief.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 22:20

"L-let me go! Stop!" He protested, he paws thrashed against Rockpaw's chest and tears dripped from his face as the crumpled form of his mother grew out of sight. How could he have a good life without the only cat who loved him? The kit whimpered, wanting to just disappear. He watched as they grew closer to a bramble thicket. He curled up in fear as more scents dizzied his head. Blood dripped from his fur and his frail body shook in intense terror. He'd pass out if this grew worse.

I'll make a post in camp for TC to join this angstfest.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)   Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Sucks... (Closed For Rockpaw)
Page 1 of 1