Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)

Go down 
+3
Sleepy
FishierthanFish
Mud
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 5:18

Mudpuddle sat by the river, he kept thinking about what to do with his life. He loved Riverclan and didnt want to leave but he loved Twistedheart but didnt want to go to Shadowclan. His heart belonged to two but he would have to break a promise, and he had to be loyal to his heart no matter how much it would hurt.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 11:17

Burnsorrow walked up to Mudpuddle and said; "What's the problem?" He Sat up and discovered Mudpuddle's feelings. "Follow what your heart says, for your heart tells you your duty. If you love her more than your friends, go for it. Family first. Remember your way home." Burnpaw said. Go for it... He thought.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 11:52

"Hey Mudpuddle. Remember, it is your hearts desire. We might be rivals if you leave, but you will always be RiverClan, no matter what. I am full ShadowClan. No links here whatsoever. And if you stay, thats good. But think this through, because you may not be able to come back." Sleepypaw said.

Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 14:25

Mudpuddle did have a really big decion to make, so he thought it all through he decided to stay in Riverclan and stay with Twistedheart but only see her at Gathering or other special occasions. He than said it out loud so Burn and Sleepy would here. "I think breaking the warrior code is the worst thing to happen if you want to go to Starclan when you die" he meowed

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 15:01

OOC: Sry to interupt, but burn, ya cant read minds. >.< And ur always welcome here in happy happy shadowclan, mud. Crosseyed laugh

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 17:15

OOC:lol but I dont know because I dont think if I wanted to go back I could, and what will Feather Blue and Misty think about it

IC:"Maybe I will go to Shadowclan, oh I dont know" he sighed.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010 - 18:28

Pinepaw was sitting silently in the shadows. She overheard them all. "I will miss you," she said out of nowhere, "everyone will.. but if you want to go.. go." She turned her head away. "I won't stop you.."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) N6a5zHfBreaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) IMrnxD6Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) GMXQgOOBreaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 5:06

IC: "I really dont know if I should go" he meowed.

OOC: I really dont want to go, but I dont want to hurt Twistedhearts feelings. I really want to just be friends not mates anymore. Cause I dont want to leave Riverclan at all

Back to top Go down
*Bluekit

*Bluekit

Clan/Rank : StarClan warriror/ ShadowClan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 6:59

Tallpaw's head peeked out off a bush, she had herd the hole conversaition and wonted to tell some advise to Mudpuddle. She walked up to the river and let out a faint prrr. "Mudpuddle, you should go and be with Twistedheart, I am sure that Starclan will be ok with it, and also love doesnt care what clan your in. Just be with the one you love and thats when you find true happines." She qietly sat down and started to groom herself, waiting for and anwer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomheart.webs.com
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 15:58

"Tallpaw thats the thing, I dont know if I love her anymore" He meowed sadly

Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 16:04

OoC: Tiger, I didn't read his mind... xD I read his expression. People can do that!

IC: "If your heart says that you just want to be her friend, that's it. Follow her friendships. If your heart says you love her, go." Burnsorrow said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 16:25

"Ok thank you Burnsorrow" he meowed than went back to camp

Back to top Go down
*Bluekit

*Bluekit

Clan/Rank : StarClan warriror/ ShadowClan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 17:25

"Well what are you going to do? Does Twistedpaw make you happy? Happiness is the onlything that maters right now."

Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomheart.webs.com
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 17:36

Leopardheart padded in slowly. "You know, mudpuddle, sometimes you have to chose between a loved one and the warrior code."

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 23:05

Sleepypaw followed him. "Your heart can lead you to disaster, but also to happiness." Sleepypaw said in a werid quotish way.

Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)   Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking a Promise (anyone join from from Riverclan or Thunderclan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next