Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts Empty
PostSubject: Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts   Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 18:37

Alright so I just finished on the cover for it but it's going to have the main character be a she cat named Juniperkit/paw/(ideas for a warrior name are welcome)/and eventually star lol

But it's going to be called Warriors Omen of The Pasts series

But I was having a hard time thinking of a prophecy for one and two I was sort of thinking that the plot has to do with something about them leaving because of twolegs destroying the lake territory (course that's already been done) or possibly the big cats from their legends are real(of course) and that a small group of them come into their lands and try to drive them out or something

So this one reason I decided to post this up is to see who all wouldn't mind helping me set up a prophecy and help me decide a set plot.

This is the cover for my warriors comic the cat in the center of the picture is Juniperkit(as a warrior) the starclan cat I decided was going to be Bluestar and there a random cat shadow at the very bottom

Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts XFZIO5O

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts   Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 20:32

Plot Idea:

The Clans have greatly fallen, shattered into small pieces. All the clan cats have scattered and became loners, and one of the former clan cat's child or grandchild is met by the fading spirits of Starclan and is sent back in time to prevent the clans from being destroyed.

It's really terrible, I know

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts   Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 21:03

Ooo I actually like that :) in cause I mean I was going to suggest something and I really like that

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts   Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 21:31

Wow that doesn't sound terrible and actual fits :) thanks a bunch

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts   Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 22:56

Got the first page :)

Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts Warriors_omen_of_pasts_prolouge_page_1_by_fracturedsnow-daxsege

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts   Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors The Omens Of the Pasts
Page 1 of 1