Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] Empty
PostSubject: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:10 am

OOC: It's been a long time since I've roleplayed on here, and in RiverClan...here we go..!

IC: Loudkit peered from the nursery, eyes sparkling with curiousity. The abandoned kit had just been dropped off in RiverClan territory and made his way to camp; It was nicer than Twolegplace, that's for sure.

He slowly inched forward, out of the entrance and out into the center of camp. He squeaked, the black and white tuxedo kitten taking in the camp.

"Wow!" He beamed, tiny paws scampering around the camp as if it was something much bigger. "This place is SO big and SO cool!"

Unable to believe it, he proudly walked up to the Freshkill pile and swatted a mouse. "Haha! I will beat you, mouse! The great Loudstar is too much for you! Hehe!" The childish kit stuck out his tongue and sat, sheepishly smiling and half hoping no one noticed.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 11:55 am

A pale gray she kit with darker swirling tabby stripes had peered out from the nursery for a moment her gaze looking to the black and white tom kit. She hadn't really talked to him though she had seen him in the nursery. She watched for a moment before she gave a smiled and she too scampered from the nursery seeing what he had done with the mouse. Currentkit smiled til held high just slightly as she came over."hi"she mewed.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 pm

"Hello," He squeaked, gazing at Currentkit. "I wasn't expecting anyone else." He said.

OOC: Gotta go--might edit later and add more + make better

Back to top Go down
katrust

katrust

Characters : StormKit
Clan/Rank : Rivercan.
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:01 pm

|StormKit was outside the nursery sitting on a rock, Playing with a Moss ball| OOC: Continuing what Storm id doing on my thing, But theres actually people here. IC: "H-H-Hey...D-Do..Uhm...S-Sorry For My  S-Studder...Im just...S-Shy. But..Do you wanna play?" |Storm asked to Currentkit and The Black ad White kit. Who he didn't know.|
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Ooc alright

Ic "well there are a few other kits silly"she laughed smiling a bit"so surely you expected someone to come out"

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
katrust

katrust

Characters : StormKit
Clan/Rank : Rivercan.
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:49 pm

OOC: Back from...Lunch.

IC: "?" |Storm Looked Confused.|
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:58 am

Loudkit watched in silence--he wanted to play! "Hello! Don't be shy! What's your names? I'm Loudkit! And I'm going to be the bravest leader RiverClan has ever seen!" He beamed, taken out of his slight unhappiness. His tail flew ((OOC: figuratively c,:)) and ear twitched occasionally, making him look like the craziest kit from RiverClan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]   Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Noiseless [[Open--to RiverClan!]]
Page 1 of 1