Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) Empty
PostSubject: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 22:53

A pale gray silver she kit with dark swirling tabby stripes looked out of her nest where she laid quietly. She looked for a moment her blue eyes adjusting to the lighting in the den before she got to her paws with a grin. Today was the day. The day she decided she was going outside the den. With a smile she scampered out out the nursery ears pricked and fluffy feathery tail high.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:12

hump

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 14:40

Smokeface yawned as he stetched out of his beloved clump of reeds where he spent most of the time he did not use to hunt or patrol. He liked to have others join him sometimes, and sharing the small patch brought a sense of bondage for him. I wonder whether Shinykit would have liked to share this spot with someone else when she would've grown up... he thought sadly, but something silverly caught his eye soon and his attention was brought to the small kit. The smoky warrior bounded up to Currentkit, waving his tail with a smile over her tiny head.

"You must be Currentkit, am I right?" he asked, sitting down and trying to look bright and friendly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 15:27

OOC: Hey, can I rp with you? I'm new on this site, so I don't know if I can just jump in or not. By the way, my character is a Riverclan kit.

The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) Signat10
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 17:57

Ooc sure

Ic Currentkit blinked her pale sky blue eyes as she seen the warrior come over. She kept the smile on her face fluffy tail high and her gaze looking at Smokeface as the warrior came over."yes that's me"She mewed smiling"who are you?"she asked.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 19:26

Nutkit peered out of the nursery at the kit and warrior. Curiously, she walked out of the nursery and walked closer to Currentkit. She wasn't at all daunted by the older warrior, only thoughtful. About a tail length away from them, Nutkit paused and spoke.

"Hello. I'm Nutkit. I don't mean to bother you, but can I join you? It is really boring in the nursery."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 19:27

Waterkit fluffed up her fur and decided that maybe Nutkit or Currentkit would like to play with her. She stalked to the entrance of the den and yawned, pausing again, and waited for someone to come greet her.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 20:02

Cinderkit saw the three kits pad out of the nursery. She slowly followed them but paused at the entrance seeing the big warrior.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)   The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flowing Current Keeps Flowing (open to Riverclan)
Page 1 of 1