Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017, 11:07 pm

A thin layer of clouds blocked the sun, depriving the camp of the little warm sunlight that came down during these cold moons. There was a little sprinkle of rain here and there, but they would be safe from snow for the next few days. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017, 1:57 pm

Markedkit looked out into the clearing. It was her day today, her turn to be apprenticed and join her sister. She gave herself a hasty wash, she felt like it was necessary to look her best, before trotting out into the clearing, her eyes wide with excitement and anticipation. She sat below the Highrock but couldn't stop her tail swishing from side to side uncontrollably, despite doing her best to look calm. She looked around, hoping to see her sisters or parents somewhere nearby

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 28 Jan 2017, 2:23 am

Pinewhisker bounded up behing his daughter, smiling proudly and flicking his tail lovingly over her ear. "I'm sure you'll be a great apprentice, MArkedkit. And then a great warrior." he meowed, settling down besides her and looking up at Darkstar with excitement flowing through him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 28 Jan 2017, 2:00 pm

She looked at her father and smiled, nodding
"Thanks! I'll be a strong warrior, the best! Just like you! and I'll work hard in my training, I promise!" she purred affectionately before looking back at Darkstar, not able to sit still and fidgeting constantly from excitement, despite trying her best to look as mature as possible.

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 29 Jan 2017, 2:43 pm

Every small hair on Markedkit's fluffy patched pelt had been groomed.

Emberheart padded out of the nursery, lifting her russet-gold head with excitement and pride, and she brushed up beside her mate, Amberkit close on her heels.

"—Can't believe I have to wait this long," the she-kit was complaining, "Not my fault I'm the youngest."

The queen glanced at the dark tom warrior quickly. She'd promised herself to talk to Markedkit sometime or another about her difference—she deserved to know. Mistywater had told her, just when she was about to become a warrior.

"Anyway," the kit finished. "Hope you get a great mentor, Marked! Wonder what your warrior name'll be."

"Yes," the queen added with a rumbling purr, crouching to nuzzle her kit's cheek, "You'll be fantastic. I'm so proud."

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017, 3:50 pm

Markedkit nodded, looking back at herself to check her pelt for any tufts of fur out of place. Nothing. She nodded happily, appearing calm but the excited waving of her tale told otherwise. The only thing preventing her from jumping with excitement was that she had to set an example to Amberkit
"Even if my mentor isn't great, I'll still be the best!" she stated confidently, lifting her head proudly. She was certain she'd make a great warrior, but had to be a perfect apprentice first. "And don't worry Amberkit, I'm sure your time will come soon okay! Make sure to visit me in the apprentice den first, okay?" She winked playfully before taking a deep breath.

Her emotions were everywhere, anticipation, confidence, nervousness, even a little fear, but she held her gaze on the Highrock, trying to look strong. She'd sworn to herself that she'd do well, and to do that she had to believe her and her own capabilities

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 01 Feb 2017, 12:22 am

"Markedkit. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time that you became apprenticed. Please, step forward." Once the kitten had done so, the leader continued. "From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Markedpaw. He is an older warrior, but I know that Stormstrike will train you to be the best you can be." With that, Darkstar hopped down, concluding the ceremony.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 01 Feb 2017, 2:33 pm

The newly-named Markedpaw lifted her head proudly, before looking at her parents and sister with undisguised joy. She looked around the clearing, trying to see Stormstrike. She'd never met the warrior, but she had confidence that he'd be a great mentor, and that meant she'd have to be the best apprentice to make him proud. Her eyes gleamed with confidence, but worry was hidden there as well, maybe she wouldn't be good enough? No, she would, she'd make sure of that. She'd train hard, push herself, and be the best apprentice Thunderclan had ever seen

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 01 Feb 2017, 6:36 pm

"Markedpaw! Markedpaw! Markedpaw!"

"Markedpaw! Markedpaw! Markedpaw!"

Amberkit leapt to her paws, squealing her sister's name with such enthusiasm that one could've believed the ceremony to be her own. Emberheart walked forward, muscles rippling beneath her thick fiery pelt, towards her daughter, rubbling her cheek against Markedpaw's. "Stormstrike is a great warrior," she purred, eyes shining with pride. "He'll train you well."

"Yeah," rang Amberkit's voice from behind her. "He 'n Dapplecloud just had some kits in the nursery. Guess I'll have to play with them now." she looked disappointed, but quickly perked back up. "Wait for me in the apprentice den! Also, once you catch something, show me, 'kay?"

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 01 Feb 2017, 7:11 pm

Markedpaw buried her face in her mother's glossy pelt, purring with delight and laughing a little with joy at the chanting of her new name. She nodded, acknowledging her mother's words and saying with pride
"And I'll be a great apprentice, okay? One good enough for Stormstrike. The best out there!" she turned to her younger sister and playfully said "of course I will, in fact, you can have it okay? But ssshh, don't tell Cypresspaw, she'll get grumpy"
She winked, before looking back at Emberheart and Pinewhisker "Thank you, both of you, for taking care of me. Without you I wouldn't be able to be an apprentice" she lifted her head proudly and emphasized 'apprentice', as though she'd just been named clan leader, which is what it felt like to her.
She felt like finally, she could make a difference

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Markedkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1