Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] Empty
PostSubject: Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]   Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 6:29

Fallowstripe sat in the nursery, lazily licking a paw. She glanced at Finchkit, smiling. The fallow queen got up and padded out of the den, her pelt soaking up the refreshing sunlight. She then saw Tawnystorm, an older warrior, standing in the clearing. She dipped her head towards her, attempting to make a conversation without seeming forceful. "I'll perhaps go talk to her," asseverated Fallowstripe silently. She locomoted herself from her position, not quite moving quickly but not quite fixed. She then began to walk towards Tawnystorm, allowing her an ingress away from the conversation if she wished. "Greetings, Tawnystorm," she mewed. "How are you?" Fallowstripe reposed herself, feeling rather calm. She stood a short distance away from the warrior, blinking at her. She knew that, due to her difficulty with her daughter, Aspentail, the she-cat might be stressed.

Today was in the marrow of sunny and cloudy, a crowning day. She sat back, her forearm leaning against the ground, and shifting the marshy soil. I don't want to look weird, but I don't want to look rude, thought Fallowstripe, conflicted. She eventually decided to stay, and awaited Tawnystorm's reply.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]   Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 6:41

It wasn't often that Tawnystorm was bored, but it seemed today was an exception. She'd been on all the patrols, she'd hunted as much as she could. It'd gotten to the point where Ivyfall had to actually restrain her from overworking, and now the she-cat sat grumpily in the camp, basking in the sun. What else was there to do? She understood why they didn't want her to tire herself out, but being productive was second nature to her. Maybe she'd go have a chat with Smokeface. She stood up and began to search for the gray warrior, but her thoughts were soon interrupted. She flicked an ear towards the voice. "Oh, hello," she meowed in reply. She'd seen Fallowstripe around camp often, but they'd never really talked. And frankly, at this stage, she was ready to talk to anyone if it would give her something to do. "Well, as you can see, I'm being an extremely productive member of the clan right now," she said dryly, voice oozing with sarcasm, "-but other than that, I'm not too bad. You?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]   Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 6:48

"Finchkit," laughed Fallowstripe, pointing her tail in the direction of the nursery, where Finchkit subsisted. She tilted her head at Tawnystorm's comment about productivity. "At least you're more productive than I am!" Fallowstripe exclaimed. "I want to go on patrol but everyone says, 'Fallowstripe, you're a queen, you can't go on patrols'! I know that, but I have the energy." The she-cat sighed glumly for a moment, but then looked up at Tawnystorm, grinning a tad. She continued onwards with the conversation.
"She's an obedient kit, though," her voice came out in a proud susurrate. "Fracturedhawk's well, too. Uh, hey..." she paused. "How's Smokeface? He seemed okay when he came into the nursery after my kitting, but I haven't really seen him since then." Fallowstripe percussed the ground lightly and nervously. Smokeface was her mate's mentor, and she truly hoped that the grey tom was faring well, but she didn't want to bombard Tawnystorm with frivolous amounts of questions.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]   Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 6:59

"And that," Tawnystorm smiled slightly, "-is why I don't have a whole lot of kits. I've been a warrior for a long time, but I've only got three of my own. I could barely stand not being able to do anything! I don't really have that motherly kind of personality, I suppose. And besides, it's been an eternity ago since Crowclaw died." The warrior sighed a little. "I never thought I'd get over him. I've been single for a long time, and well, I never thought I'd fall for another...."She trailed off, breaking eye contact for a second. No doubt Fallowstripe would be curious now. She dint really have a problem with opening up about it, no, but now just seemed like it was a little soon. "Well, anyway Smokeface is doing well. He seems to have worked things out with his family a little, anyway. He's getting a whole lot more comfortable in his own skin now, that's for sure."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]   Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 7:08

Fallowstripe chuckled at Tawnystorm's commentary on kits. "It's only one," she muttered, eyes gleaming, "I hope." Fallowstripe looked up at the warrior's forlorn expression. She wended the conversation, speaking of Crowclaw. Oh... thought Fallowstripe. She remembered the black warrior, yes, but very vaguely. "I didn't see him very often... but if I could, I would." Fallowstripe admitted. Crowclaw seemed misinterpreted by most, but he had a compassionate heart.
She then gave her the status on Smokeface. She nodded, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. "And with Squirreltuft? Are they making amends?" asked Fallowstripe. She knew that their relationship had been shaky ever since Smokeface returned, and she didn't like that. She wanted the spunky, high-strung molly to have indemnification with the smokey tom. They were kin—if they couldn't get along, they were only strangers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]   Have We Met? [closed for Sombra] Empty

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? [closed for Sombra]
Page 1 of 1