Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 15:07

Bouncepaw purred, and his consciousness was killing him—but he couldn't. A mixture of joy and love imploded inside of him, and he, too, could hear each breath Pansypaw drew in. Listening to the steady thundering of her heart, they seemed to union with each other as his heartbeat joined in, a drumming that was... perfect. Ohh, this feels so good... why is this not allowed? wondered Bouncepaw, looking into Pansypaw's vivid, green eyes.

He placed his paw next to hers, feeling bliss douse his worry. He smiled at her, for once, not anxious... he didn't know how he could explain it. Cloudstone might be disappointed, but he wasn't. He pressed his nose against hers, a warmth filling him, and encasing his bones.

He was weakened by love. And now, he was truly happy.

ooc;; eee why is this so cuteee

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 15:21

Pansypaw stood there with him for when felt like an eternity, even though it was only a couple seconds.  A loud purr rumbling in her throat sounded like an earthquake, and her beating heart counted the joyful seconds they spend in their embrace.  Finally, even though she wanted to stay there forever, Pansypaw pulled back and gazed into his sunlit eyes.  She was so happy and excited, she was unable to stay still.  

Bouncing (heh) on her paws, she gazed deep into his eyes and meowed "Bouncepaw, lets meet at Fourtrees! I know this is wrong but.....it feels so right, you know?"  For a moment she gazed at her paws, hoping that she didn't sound too sappy or weird.  Looking back up at him, she smiled.  Their status had gone from strangers to lovers in a heartbeat, but Pansypaw didn't care.  It felt like she had just found something she had been missing for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 15:32

"Y-Yes!" cried Bouncepaw joyously, springy paws ejecting him into the air with delight. His amber-gold eyes stared into hers. He nuzzled her neck, feeling a souse of infatuation wash over him, before pulling away slowly. "No one will know," he whispered, looking around.

I know this is wrong, but... it feels so right, you know? Pansypaw's words echoed in Bouncepaw's skull. Yes, I know it's wrong... but she's right. I can't leave her. Bouncepaw smiled at her.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 15:49

Pansypaw giggled at Bouncepaw's overjoyed outburst, and when he stretched forward to nuzzle her she returned the gesture. Nodded at his whispered statement, she worried internally about what would happen if they got found out. Would they be banished? Demoted? Put to death? What the heck Pansypaw, death? You're worrying too much!

Almost laughing at her ludicrous thought, she spoke aloud. "Lets meet....how about two days from now? I'm getting ready for my final assessment, so I need to focus." Laughing, she gazed at him with amused eyes; "You're too distracting." Waving her tail excitedly, she gazed at the tumbling river. Now how am I going to get back?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:19

"V-Very distracting, ar-aren't I?" asked Bouncepaw, making an effort at a flirtatious tone. This, unfortunately, was drowned out by his embarrassing and seemingly perpetual stutter. He saw her contemplate the possible punishments, but didn't have any idea of what she was thinking of. He simply hoped that it was hale and passable. He felt his cheeks light up at her suggestion to meet up.

"I-In two days sounds good," he agreed affectionately, tail swaying below his flank. He purred and smiled at the grey-and-white she, her eyes captivating like diamonds. He wondered if they should stay a little while.

At her nervous glance towards the sinuous river, he blinked. Oh, now, how am I to get her across? he wondered, feeling rather woeful and trivial.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:32

Pansypaw giggled at the sweet tom's attempt to sound seductive, and winked playfully. Padding away a few paces, she gazed down at the river to see if she could possibly swim, though that was the last thing she wanted to do. With the extra snow melt the waterway had risen, and seemed to have gotten quicker. Frowning, she peered downstream to look for any stepping stones or shallow spots, but could not see any.

"Hmm...do you know of any crossing spots around here? I could swim if I need but...." She trailed off, but her eyes glinted with the hidden fear of being swept away again. She knew that there were stepping stones along the RiverClan-ThunderClan border, but they had broken the code enough today. Crossing a border felt like pressing their luck.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:42

Bouncepaw followed her, veering to the river and swerving to make sure he was balanced. He commenced a brief reconnaissance, thinking about the territory. He then perked his ears, looking at Pansypaw. "I-I see a steady patch of rocks!" he almost yowled, pointing with his tail in the vicinity of a tract of rocks, to the duo's left.

He leapt across, trying to demonstrate. His claws scrabbled on the stone, but he propped himself up, looking at Pansypaw. "Y-You tr-tr-try!" he called to the she-cat. "Don't worry, I-I'll catch you if you fall." Bouncepaw said, trying to sound courageous.

He looked across to the apprentice, stance steady. His muscles sprang erect, as if he were poised to leap, but really, he was readying himself for when Pansypaw leapt. C'mon, uh... you got this... he thought, gulping. Could he really save this she-cat if she slipped, then falling into the rapids?

ooc;; even his thoughts are cute

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:18

Pansypaw purred when Bouncepaw pointed out the path of rocks, and enthusiastically trotted after him towards the trail. Stopping at the edge of the river, she examined the rocks before her, and was struck by a bout of anxiety. Puddles of water had gathered on the stones, and some of them had jagged edges. Bouncepaw's encouraging words helped quell her worry, but she still reminded herself to be careful.

Taking a deep breath, she sprung onto the first rock, and then the second and third and so on. She found it fairly easy, especially with her advanced SkyClan leaping abilities. Making her way across the rest of the path, she hopped down onto the shore with her tail held high. Walking over to Bouncepaw, she looked around to check if the forest was empty before nuzzling him tenderly. "My hero." she whispered, with a hint of playful sarcasm in her voice.

Pulling away, she gazed lovingly into his golden eyes as she purred "Well, this was a day of excitement! Training is gonna seem so boring later." Her eyes widening, she hissed worriedly "Training! Oh mouse-dung Cherrymist is going to be so mad if I'm late!"

Giving Bouncepaw a quickly lick on the cheek, she hopped away a few paces, waving her tail in a farewell. She didn't want to leave, but if anyone noticed she wasn't in the camp there would be suspicion. She would have to leave the golden tom, for now.

ooc: he's such a smol cinnamon roll, too sweet, too pure for this world <3

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:33

Bouncepaw saw her vault over the river, and for a moment, his heart gridlocked. He thought that she was going to hopelessly decline into the water, before mentally hissing at himself. Have more faith in her, he thought bitterly. She'll make it! Bouncepaw's eyes glowed as she berthed herself in the flat patch of rocks, and no globule dared touch her grey-and-white fur. "You're a good jumper," he praised, finding that no stumble peeked into his voice.

He nuzzled her, hearing her elucidation, and omitting a small giggle. "I-I'm no hero," he said doubtfully, muddling his white paws. He looked across the length that separated the two cats. His coolness subsided, and a tumbling weir of fear overcame him. "Oh," he muttered.

He blushed when Pansypaw licked his cheek in a fond farewell. He had opened his embouchement to speak to her, to ask her if she could manage another jump, yet she did it herself. He smiled gently. "B-Bye..." he swooned. Today had been so eventful that he couldn't imagine a happier moment.

He waved his tail in valediction, and sprang across. He didn't want to see the pretty she-cat go, but he had to. He padded away swiftly, making sure that no one saw him. He had to remain loyal to Cloudstone, no matter how much his heart yearned for Pansypaw.

And with that, he left.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:46

She watched as Bouncepaw jumped back across the stones and made his way back to his own home. She waved her tail in farewell and purred "See you at Fourtrees!" before turning back herself. She padded away into the forest of SkyClan territory, her paws light and head spinning with love. Did that really just happen?

ooc: aww that was so fun! I'll post the fourtrees topic soon =D

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:50

"S-S-See you t-too," the tom called, only somewhat quieter. He bounded back into the territory, making sure to wash off all SkyClan scent from him. He felt enlightened by Pansypaw, and he was tired. Oh, so narcoleptic, he treaded into camp. He couldn't believe what just happened—he knew that it was illicit and clandestine, but it was so great.

ooc;; aaaa that was so cute

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)   Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can the Flower Float? (Closed for Dimmeh)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2