Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)

Go down 
+14
Toy
Ripped
Sombra
Acorn
Dimmeh
Bunny
RainyHeart
Ash
Winterpaw
Midnee
Seer
Maple
bunjamin
Spottedleaf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:18 pm

Blurrynose? Blurrystream? Blurrysky? Blurrystorm? Blurryface? Blurryeye? idek XD

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:24 pm

Blurryfrost

Edit msorry I noticed only one so I fixed it

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Last edited by StillFlower on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:26 pm

whOA WHOA WHOA

You only get to submit one name that hasn't already been taken, peeps

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:43 pm

The names Blurrysnow, Blurryhaze, Blurrygaze, and Blurryfrost have all been added.

@Toy , please pick only one name
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Sorry for the double post but after Toy posts their name, I won't be accepting any more names for this round because so many have been submitted already.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

Blurrywing

Edit:oh dang sorry just noticed your second post....just ignore this then

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Sorry Amber. Its just that after going back through the pages and adding names that people submitted before I put up the picture I already have 9 names submitted. With Toy's name added it makes 10. I cant accept everyone name because then the rounds would never end and it get harder for me to pick one name above the others.

These are the names I have now: Blurryface, Blurryeyes, Blurrystripe, Blurryheart, Blurrypelt, Blurryshade and also the names that are listed in my other post

EDIT: I closed the round so people don't see that it is still opened but I will still allow Toy to subbmit their name since they posted before the round was closed off.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:01 pm

Blurryfrost

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Blurryfrost has already been entered by another player
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:08 pm

Oh. Then Blurrystream

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 am

Name added and winner announced.

The winner for round 4 is StillFlower with Blurryfrost as the name. Remember winners have 3 days to either PM me or post here with the name that they picked for the next round or I will just have to make the next round myself so the game can move on.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:38 am

Um, can I make a suggestion? Maybe the winner of the previous round should also be the one to judge the names in the next round, if that makes sense. That way, the game might move quicker and could still carry on if you happened to go inactive.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm

That does make sense. But how would they put the pictures up and edit the title if I went inactive? This is something that I might be willing to do if we talk about it more. if you would like you could PM me so we can talk about this more and also if anyone else has suggestions they are free to PM me as well.

for now, I went ahead and put the next round up so the game can keep going. for this round I let the winner of the previous round design the pelt of the next apprentice. I think this is something else I might continue to do as well. What do you guys think?

(Apprentice name for this round is Juniperpaw)
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 4:53 pm

That sounds like a good idea

Juniperfeather

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Juniperberry

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: