Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Juniperfrost

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Female
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:29 pm

All 3 names added
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [W] Wolfheart // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderpaw // [Su] Sunfish // [L] Lichenpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2385
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [W] ShadowClan Warrior [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Apprentice [Su] RiverClan Warrior [L] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Juniperdapple

Living  |  Deceased

. . Adderpaw . . | . . Wolfheart . . | . . Brindlestar . . | . . Elmcloud . . | . . Splashwillow . . | . . Sunfish . .

. . Lichenpaw . .
Site-Wide NPC Character
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Female
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Added , Seer.

Also, I updated the first post on the topic. I added something new about the winners. With this new winner thing do you think that I should be able to start entering one of my own names for some rounds since I'm letting the winner pick the name that they like best of the round as well as, if they choose, make a picture to go along with the name tat they pick for the round?
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Female
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Juniperstorm

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Female
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Added. There is one more slot open for this round
Back to top Go down
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2027
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:53 am

*dashes in, promptly falling over as she does so*
Juniperspot?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Spottedleaf

Female
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:33 am

Name added and round closed. I'm letting StillFlower choose the winner for this round since this was her apprentice name and the winner that she picks will get to make the apprentice for next round. At least the name, but if they choose to they can also make the picture as well.
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Female
Number of posts : 154
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I like Juniperstorm so I pick that one

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Female
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 pm

alright cool. I just announced the winner.

Congratulations Spottedpelt you have won round 5 on the apprentice contest game. You get to create the apprentice name for round 6 and if you want you can even create the picture yourself. I would prefer that you PMed me with the information to avoid the round starting before its ready to be started.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Female
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:14 am

Round 6 is now open!

Apprentice name: Orchidpaw!
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1379
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:19 am

Orchidfeather

Lichenfang(Elder) |||||Orchidfeather (young warrior)||||Blizzardpaw(apprentice)||||Eveningpaw (apprentice)|||Aura (rouge)|||| Hazelkit(kit)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [W] Wolfheart // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderpaw // [Su] Sunfish // [L] Lichenpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2385
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [W] ShadowClan Warrior [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Apprentice [Su] RiverClan Warrior [L] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 am

Orchidblossom

Living  |  Deceased

. . Adderpaw . . | . . Wolfheart . . | . . Brindlestar . . | . . Elmcloud . . | . . Splashwillow . . | . . Sunfish . .

. . Lichenpaw . .
Site-Wide NPC Character
Back to top Go down
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2027
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:45 am

Orchidbreeze?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graybriar, Brushpaw (NPC). Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3950
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Queen, Former SC Loner, SC NPC Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am

Orchidspring

~Snowblossom~Quailfeather~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~Shellwater~Pricklekit~Redkit~
~RC Warrior~WC Senior Warrior~Loner~WC NAW~RC Elder~TC Kit~SC Kit

~Brushpaw~
~SC NPC Apprentice~

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)
Reminder Board

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)   

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Contest Game- Round 6 Open (1 slot left)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: