Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Fault In My Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silenttiptoes

Characters : Fadingkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan Kit
Number of posts : 17

The Fault In My Stars Empty
PostSubject: The Fault In My Stars   The Fault In My Stars EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 13:49

Duskkit would sigh. She just wanted to sleep, and yet all her den mates were surrounding her with their milk scent, asking her to play with her. Duskkit's fur would bristle, as a queen would pad over and shoo them away, before padding back to her nest.

When they had gone to doing their own thing, Duskkit would curl up, digging her head into her fur and whimpering
" Mum... I want a mum all to myself like the others..."
She'd repeat this as she tried to sleep, not caring if anyone else heard her wishes. It's not like her mum would come back, she left the clan because she was blind...
Back to top Go down

The Fault In My Stars
Page 1 of 1