Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))

Go down 
+10
Sombra
bunjamin
BelleBlueWolf
Sunlit
Ash
Inky Pawprints
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Honey Badger
Kes
Ice
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 am

[poking Belle. Beetlepaw is the medicine cat desu >•>]
[yesterday I watched civil war again, i really think we are reacting it right now]
[Smokepelt in the role of Captain America]
[Falconstone in the role of Iron Man]

Beetlepaw thought it was the first time he greeted Mossfoot without a slight scowl in his eyes. At least the she-cat could make sense of the situation. Even tho the death might have done the kit good, how could anyone admit Smokepelt should have snuck into his den to poison his patient. The deputy had no sense at all.

"What sense can you make of this...? Sometimes I wish Cindercloud was still here so I wouldn't have to deal with all of this junk all by myself. Oh look, it's Beetlepaw, the medicine cat apprentice. He sure knows how to solve all of the problems and be right." he sighted, bringing his head close to Jaypaw's. She chuckled lightly, pressing her cheek to his in an almost intomate manner.

"Did she use to drop her herbs all the time?" the she-cat giggled into his ear and he smiled, slightly flustered. Jaypaw could always make him smile somehow. With a sudden realization of how close they stood, he shot up, his back straight, looking around with a slight blush. Jaypaw smirked as she lifted her head with grace.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:22 am

OOC: Yeah, I just realised haha. :3

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 am

OoC:
Smokepelt-
Mottlepaw
Twistedpaw
Willowhisker
(3)

Falconstone-
Squirrelpaw
Beetlepaw
Jaypaw
Mossfoot
(4)

Undecided-
Sandybreeze
Ashstar
Hollowpaw
(3)

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 B6dp9h

Last edited by Kes on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:31 am

Willowwhisker ran out of the nursery, hearing Falconstone call out something about her father. She stopped at a large crowd that was growing larger by the second. She had to speak up, give her opinion to Ashstar."I dont believe Smokepelt would do any of this. But even if he did, it was for the best. I know his son is not like any of us. He has problems that none of us really understand. He will probably not even make it through leaf-bare, and with greencough added on to it, his fate is quickened." With that, she slipped slowly into the large circle of cats gathering around Smokepelt and Falconstone.

Gustkit padded out of the nursery behind Quailkit and seeing her press up against their father told her something was wrong. She wiggled her way into the crowd and stood on the other side of Smokpelt, hoping nothing bad would happen to any of them. Gustkit knew that something had happened to Ryekit, but not what. Something about a deathberry? "Smokepelt, what happened to Ryekit?" With an innocent mew, she pressed up against her father, in a way trying to comfort him from all of the cats that seemed to be yelling and confronting him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Ashstar looked from side to side as the heated debate went on. She could see both sides of the issue, but somehow Falconstone's side of the argument seemed to fall a little flat. And while her hackles raised at Falconstone's undisguised threats, insults, and refusal to stand by the deputy of WindClan, she calmed herself down. Barely. While her kind, motherly side screamed that killing a kit in any circumstance could not be condoned, her reason quietly agreed with Smokepelt's astute observation that Ryekit was extremely unlikely to survive, and that he would be in great pain anyways. The leader nodded approvingly at Mottlepaw's remarks, and listened in turn to those of her other Clanmates. It was time to put an end to this. Stepping between the two snarling toms, Ashstar raised her voice above all the accusing and arguing.

"While I do see both sides of the issue here,"
she started after silencing every cat, "and although the idea of killing a kit in any circumstance is horrendous and despicable at the very least, I think Smokepelt has the right of it. While it hurts my heart to admit it, Ryekit is in a lot of pain and suffering, and he will most likely not survive leaf-bare. I know Smokepelt was trying to do what was right for his son." She held up a paw to stay further arguments and turned to her son. "That isn't to say that I agree with all of Smokepelt's methods. This definitely should have been brought to me and Beetlepaw first, and discussed with the rest of your family, son. While I know that you were doing the right thing, but please think things through first." That would save WindClan a million troubles.

Now she turned to Falconstone, eyes narrowing imperceptibly. "I definitely appreciate having this brought to my attention, Falconstone, but was it truly necessary to get the whole Clan riled up like this? One would almost think you want to tear this Clan apart. Tread lightly. While I understand your side of the argument, and I know you are loyal to WindClan, refusing to acknowledge the deputy as who he is borders on treason. I chose Smokepelt as deputy, with the guidance of StarClan. If at any time I feel he is the wrong cat for the job or that he does not deserve it, I will not hesitate to remove him."

She looked deep into the eyes of every cat who had agreed with Falconstone, staring into them until they looked away. Then her eyes returned to the brown tom's. Her eyes were not cold or angry, but filled with strength and determination. "I am Ashstar, leader of WindClan. I was selected by Sablestar and by StarClan themselves to lead this Clan. Do any of you doubt that? I chose Smokepelt as my deputy. To disrespect Smokepelt, my chosen deputy, is to disrespect me, which is breaking the code. I will not punish anyone for what happened today, remarks said in the heat of the moment, but I urge you to rethink what you have said. If you don't stand behind Smokepelt, you don't stand behind me. I am well aware of what he has done, believe me, but you must trust my judgement as that of StarClan. The code says that the leader's word is law, and StarClan gave us the code." Her voice was not just her own, but behind it was a chorus of the voices of StarClan, including Falconstar and Sablestar. The fire of all StarClan burned in her eyes. How could anyone doubt that she was the leader? She nodded, suddenly looking like the tired old she-cat she was. "Now, I suggest you all get on with your daily lives. I would like some cats to go on a hunting patrol. Smokepelt will assign you, as is his StarClan-appointed duty. Good day." With that, Ashstar walked out of camp into the territory, heading unconsciously for the Moonstone. She needed some time to think.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Turning to Mottlepaw, Twistedpaw, and Hollowpaw, he dipped his head in thanks to the apprentices. They were definitely smart cats for their age. Snapping his head to Bettlepaw and Jaypaw who'd spoken like they knew what they were talking about, the tom noticed the two of them seemed pretty close but he had enough on his mind at the moment instead of worrying about them. "Well you were no where to be found and I wasn't going to wait for you to return while my kit continued to suffer!" he snapped at Beetlepaw and simply cast a glance to Jaypaw. Being the only medicine cat for WindClan, he needed to step up and take charge instead of acting like a lost kit.

Turning back to Hollowpaw, he needed a second to think. What did he have to say towards Falconstone's accusations? Letting out a growl from deep in his throat, he turned his head to the tom who was acting like he owned the moor. "Do you think I care about if my mother knows about me killing my own kit? No! I wanted to let him go in peace but then you and your brat of a kit had to come and make a mess out of it!" he snapped. "And don't you try to use that excuse on me, Vulturekit is perfectly fine and I'd never wish in harming her. From what I've seen, she's a tough little cat, tougher than you by a long shot," the tom sneered.

Looking down to Gustkit who also tried to comfort him, he didn't say anything to the kit but instead looked back to Ashstar, not wanting to accidentally snap at his own kit from his anger.

Agreeing with that the leader said, he slowly nodded his head and looked around the clearing. Did they really all think that they could get away in siding with Falconstone? What good would come from it? Nothing, and that was the problem. In following the warrior's ideals, it may have felt good or even a little cool to be a rebel but when it came down to it, they all looked like complete fools, going against the code and their leader. Yes, Falconstone had some good points but even so, the tom was only just rambling on about the same thing. Did they really believe that he wanted to harm WindClan? If so, they were truly crazy!

Watching as his mother left the camp, Smokepelt gave his fur a shake and stood up straighter. Looking down to Quailkit and Gustkit, he gave them a soft smile. "Everything is going to be alright, go back to your mother," he mewed softly and looked back to Falconstone, his eyes ice cold once more. "Whine and complain all you want Falconstone, but the truth is, I'm still the deputy of this clan and no matter what you say to try to warp everyone's minds, I'll always be loyal to my clanmates," the tom stated plainly, his head held high and tail flicking back and forth.

"Now, the clan needs prey and so I suggest we do what Ashstar wanted and get on with patrols," Smokepelt called over the crowd of cats, looking around to see who he would choose for patrols. Part of him didn't want to leave the little argument at an end like that but the leader was right, they needed to get on with the day. Besides, he'd said what he needed to say and if Falconstone wanted to cause more trouble than it was worth, then he had another thing coming.

OOC: Btw Ryekit is still alive, just reminding everyone.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Redpaw had been stirred from her slumber in the apprentice's sleeping area by the screeching of angry cats. She crouched low to the ground, trembling with a mixture of fear, shock, and fury as she watched and listened to the whole series of events. Attempted murder, on a kit no less? Assault on her own sister and father? She respected her leader immensely and by extention her leader's deputy, but surely those moral blights would disqualify a cat from holding a position of such authority and responsibility. Her mind reeled, scarcely able to process this unthinkable revelation from her father. But she'd support him over a kit-murderer without a second thought.

OoC: hope it's still ok to respond to this

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Characters : (D)arkkit, (S)unkit, (M)istkit, (R)avenkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Wind Clan Kit, (S) Wind Clan Kit, (M) Shadow Clan Kit, (R) Wind Clan Kit
Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Darkkit came out hearing the yelling and hid behind Willowwhisker and watched everyone fight.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:11 pm

Listening to Ashstar, he nodded. The leader spoke a lot of sense, and Hollowpaw held a great deal of respect for her. He said nothing, however, and stepped back, beginning to head to the apprentices den for a little rest - he'd been working all day and was beyond tired.

It was over, for now anyway. Smokepelt had clearly won the arguement, Hollowpaw decided. Though he doubted it was really over - Falconstone was sure to retaliate in some way.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Beetlepaw scowled at the deputy, still angered by his intrusion into his den and the attemp on Ryekit's life.Jayoaw held herself close to him, her eyes scanning the clan cats fearfully. "A lot of tension. Bad time for an argument, with leaf-bare heavy on our shoulders." she remarked as she keft the tom.

"I'll be going to restore my stock of herbs. Hopefully our deputy hasn't stole any other herbs!"he meowed slightly loud as he followed Jaypaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 am

There wasn't much she could say as she hovered before the camp entrance. She had nothing in her jaws from her hunting trip, nothing to show that she'd ever left except for her exhausted posture. What she was hearing drained the life from her heart, the color from her cheeks. 'He tried to...' She'd trained with Smokepelt when she was an apprentice. She'd known him her whole life. Spiderfur was left absolutely speechless. She did not waver to either side of the argument. The little warrior kept her head and tail low as she entered the medicine cat den, quickly spotting the kit in question before a puddle of his own blood and bile.

She laid around him, the familiarity of the scene stabbing her in the chest. Her own children. She missed them so much. Smokepelt couldn't understand yet what it was like to lose a child. Not nearly to the level she had experienced. No, not once had he yet lost his own flesh and blood. And yet he was so quick to throw his son's life away because he feared he wouldn't live long anyway. The she-cat kept Ryekit tucked into her body, containing his shivers and spasms and coughing fits. He was suffering. But, she said softly, almost inaudibly, "What wouldn't I give to have a son again."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))   Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two sides to every berry, part 2 ((Open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2