Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽

PostSubject: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Smokepelt was caught by Falconstone trying to feed his sick son Deathberries. Ashstar has shut down open dissent against WindClan's deputy, but Falconstone isn't sastisfied- and neither are some of his clan mates.

Falconstone has slipped into seeming peace with the deputy as it was before. But what happens in quiet whispers are still a threat to the "harmonious" life of WindClan.

Falconstone will be going to individual cats or small groups to earn trust and support in his goal to remove Smokepelt as deputy. In attempt to include even those who did not post in the part 2 topic, post below to be talked to by the handsome rebel.

You can request it individually and you can request it in small groups, no more than three. Be warned, if the coo dies, so does this plot. That wouldn't be much of a civil war.

* Cat must obviously be a member of WindClan and at least an apprentice *

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1894
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Beetlepaw and Jaypaw would really like to be met with by Falconstone ^^

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Female
Virgo Tiger
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:22 pm

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [A] Addergaze [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfkit [E] Elmkit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 907
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [A] SkyClan Warrior [S] RiverClan Warrior [W] ShadowClan Kit [E] SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Yo throw in Cloudpaw cause he would definitely side with Falconstone

Brindlewhisker | Addergaze | Splashwillow | Wolfkit ♔
♔ windclan deputy | skyclan warrior | riverclan warrior | shadowclan kit ♔
deceased characters

" I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
-Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1238
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Can cats be talked to, but decide to join with Smokepelt? If so, throw in Silentpaw when he becomes an apprentice, which is very soon!

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2911
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Man oh man, Ash is gonna be pissed if she finds out

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3228
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Lmao this is gonna be interesting. I posted your apprentice ceremony btw Maple :D

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 677
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Squirrelpaw is on Falconstone's side, she doesn't like it all and stuffs, especially about why he deserves the deathberries because of his disabilities. Falconstone could talk to her, but it would be pretty much an one-way chat because she can't talk.

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kes

Female
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Seer, Twisted- Will make topics when I get home tonight.

Maple- Yes. Let me know when.

Ash- If enough cats support him, she'll be forced to do something >:] Besides, you clearly took a aide and a way that ended the plot within a single post. We had to figure out a way to make an actual civil war, not a disagreement in camp where a mom takes the side of her kid without even being fair to both sides.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunlitcastiel

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [SS] - Silentstorm | [W] - Willowpetal | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1011
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Senior Warrior she-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [W] - RiverClan Young Warrior She. [C] - SkyClan Young Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Apprentice She.

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Falcon should talk to Sandybreeze. She would side with him, most likely cx, but Falcon would have to convince her because she's very loyal and would feel like she's betraying Smokepelt.

Willowpetal - RiverClan ~ Young Warrior ~ She-cat
Frost That Blankets The Brook - SkyClan ~ To-be ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Young Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3228
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Kes wrote:
Ash- If enough cats support him, she'll be forced to do something >:] Besides, you clearly took a aide and a way that ended the plot within a single post. We had to figure out a way to make an actual civil war, not a disagreement in camp where a mom takes the side of her kid without even being fair to both sides.

Whoa there, hold up. I know this is a fun plot and such, and trust me, I'm enjoying it but... why go off on Ash like that? No offense, but did you think that she wouldn't take a side? And she ended the camp topic because as Leader, she isn't supposed to let in camp fights get too out of hand, it's her job ;n;

I luv ya and glad we're doing this thing, but in making it, you basically already knew what was gonna happen, so let's try to keep the salt to a minimum or else it's no fun to partake in the plot if the whole thing is driven by salty OOC feelings. 'Aight?

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪

Last edited by Ice on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2911
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Kes, I took a side just like everyone else did. Is it unfair if Sandybreeze takes Falconstone's side, just because she's his mate? I didn't only take Smoke's side becasuse he's Ash's son- I had hood reason, which I explained in my post. Of course Ash tried to stop the fighting- it's her Clan; she doesn't want dissension! It's her duty as leader to not let civil wars happen. She was legitimately fair to both sides; did you even read my post? Don't accuse me of being biased when you're even more so. As Ash explained, disrespecting her decision is against the code, especially since she already addressed and dismissed the issue- so if this plot has consequences, don't blame me~

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Ash: Its ok, just a 'lil misunderstanding, same to you, Kes.

His ceremony is over, feel free to make the topic whenever possile.

:) Everone please be nice! :)

|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kes

Female
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:51 pm

This plot is on hold. I am not going to have another one of my favorite cats exiled. Sorry.

Also, I didn't go off on Ash. I stated facts.

I was foolish to think this plot would end in any good for me what so ever.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Male
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Again, please be nice :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   

Back to top Go down

Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: