Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Everyone in Riverclan knew of the tragic event that took a few days before.. But a certain little kit didn't. She didn't even know she was the result from the tragic incident. Though there was one thing known about the little kit, her anger was one of the first things to appear of her personality. And it was apparent now.

The blue gray kit let out a small hiss as she was getting frustrated with the moth. It wouldn't come within her reach at all but it kept flying around her taunting her. The moth dropped low once again and the little kit took a swipe at it once again trying to catch it but it fluttered out of reach and the little kit let out a loud snarl and puffed up as she finally sat down in anger. She ignored the moth as it taunted her to catch it. She wanted to let out wail of anger but she didn't want to scare anyone.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 am

Goldenpaw saw the little spit-fire sputter and hiss, fluff, everything a kit with potential anger issues should be. Seeing as she had some spare time she pattered out towards the kit, unsheathed her claws and swatted the moth to the ground before slapping her paws right on top of it and cruelly squishing it to death. Just because she was a medicine cat in training didn't mean she had to be all sunshine and rainbows, prancing around on her toes and loving every creature until she got her face chomped on by a fox.

"Ha! And that, little kit, is how you do things right!" Goldenpaw jeered, stepping off the squished moth pulp and licking her paws clean as she looked down at Violetkit with wide eyes. "Try again with a beetle... something more in your league. Or be smart about getting your prey." Goldenpaw huffed, rolling her eyes as if this was common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 am

Viperkit let out a huff. The other cat was much bigger than her and an apprentice too! "Well excuse me for being a kit!" She didn't know anything that the apprentices did, and she hadn't really been let out of anyone sight for some reason. This was the first chance she got it seemed. "And I could have gotten that moth but I'm too small!" She hissed at Goldenpaw.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 am

Swanpaw made her way over to the kit - she was familiar with the tragedy, and a part of her could relate to it. The difference between them was Swanpaw's mother had lived to see her daughter's apprentice ceremony. Still, when she saw Viperkit and Goldenpaw, she decided to approach them. "Hello there," she said with an uncharacteristic softness to her voice - a tone reserved for kits and, once upon a time, her brothers.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Even though Ashpaw had been named an apprentice, she still had yet to even set foot outside of RiverClan camp. Looking around the camp, she noted a cluster of cats her age plus a small kit sitting nearby. Padding closer out of curiosity, she realized that it was the kit from several days ago. Blinking, she observed the similarity between the kit's coat and hers, although the kit's blue gray coat seemed to have a deeper blue than her paler, shinier coat.

"Hello, I'm Ashpaw," she greeted to all three cats in a gentle voice. Turning her attention back onto the kit, the silver-coated cat mewed, "I'm your aunt... I saw what happened. I'm sorry..."

OOC: Half-aunt, actually; the half-sister of Sootwhisper and the adoptive younger sister of Thistleblaze.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] Y7g3q6fuHey World, Look at Me! [Open] Russian-blue-catHey World, Look at Me! [Open] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 7:18 am

Viperkit turned to the others, her eyes growing a bit brighter at not having to deal with someone mean. "Hello Swanpaw, Ashpaw! What are you apologizing for?" She asked not really knowing. She was just a small kit at the time so she didn't really know and no one told her yet. At least she thought no one told her yet. She didn't exactly pay attention a whole lot.

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 pm

OOC: I waited for a while to post since I was seeing if Swanpaw would continue posting; apparently not.

IC: Ashpaw blinked, then sat down, curling her elegant tail around herself. Could the kit not know... that her own mother was dead? "You don't remember what happened... the day your father brought you to camp?" She gazed at the kit appraisingly. The kit seemed innocent and completely unaware. The silver she-cat looked away and shook her head to herself once, deciding upon something internally.

Looking upon the kit again, she meowed quietly, "I shouldn't be the one to explain it... You'll have to ask your father if you wish to know more."

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] Y7g3q6fuHey World, Look at Me! [Open] Russian-blue-catHey World, Look at Me! [Open] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

Viperkit shook her head. "No." She didn't remember anything, she was just a freshly born kit after all. She couldn't even see at that point. What was Sootwhisper hiding from her? The kit's blue eyes narrowed in slight irritation. Why would her dad hide anything from her? She wanted to go out and find him but he was probably on a patrol.. "I don't like secrets.."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 am

Swanpaw shook her head. "Ashpaw is right. It's not ours to tell." She hesitated for a moment, before adding, barely loud enough to hear, "I'm sorry."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:07 am

A young, proud tom padded out of the nursery, bright blue eyes gazing across the camp in search for something to do, or someone to bother. His eyes settled on a group of young cats sitting around looking rather gloomy. Time for them to meet Stagkit. Life of the party.

With swagger in his step, the sleek black tom-kit approached the she-cats. "Why the long faces? Now's the time to play, not cry!" he mewed, a cocky grin on his face. He bent down into a crouch, tail flicking playfully as he lined up to pounce on the other kit. With a harsh kick, he bounded from his spot, landing chest first on Viperkit with a laugh. "C'mon! Let's go play in the snow!"

Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]   Hey World, Look at Me! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey World, Look at Me! [Open]
Page 1 of 1