Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED

Go down 
+2
hamster
Crow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

Characters : [P]athfinder, [R]unningwind, [A]nastasio, [W]olfie
Number of posts : 28

Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:07 pm

It is written, that all players must know battle system. So want to learn it, through this plott.

So, Pathfinder is aggresive and very curious cat, which will do everything to achieve something. After some months of hunting in forest alone, without meeting any cat, she finally met someone. She met Mentor 1. She realized, that he/she didn´t wanted to hurt her, so she convinced him/her to train her in battle system. He/she taught her some of the moves and then, they broke up. But they maintaned good relationship.
In another place, she met Mentor 2, which also taught her some of the moves. They broke up.
After that, there is a turn for final Mentor 3, which taught her some of the moves and showed her a killing bite, on a Victim- which they met when they wanted to broke up. Then plott will be over and Pathfinder will be ready for challenges.

Needed:
Mentor 1- Mottledwing (DIMMEH)
Mentor 2-Bat (Leafy Greens)
Mentor 3-Magpieclaw (SOMBRA)
Victim-
Midnight (POPTART SANTA)
I will inform each of you, when will part of a plott be, and send you a link from a topic.
You can choose which moves will you teach Pathfinder, I will also inform you which are already chosen or used.

ATTENTION- Mentors must be experinced characters (warriors).

Because I am quite new, I also accept suggestions to make plott better.

Last edited by Crow on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:35 am

Do you accept rogues?
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:14 am

Of course. Pathfinder is also loner, so rouges are even better. But I accept also clan cats.

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 am

I've got Magpieclaw up for offer - though it's worth mentioning that she's pretty much heartless and would only teach him for her own gain. Sign her up to be the third mentor, who shows him how to kill, as I feel like it would be most appropriate for her character.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:04 am

@Sombra- Okay, I will sign Magpieclaw for third mentor. Thanks!
...Pathfinder is a she-cat Wink

Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:18 am

Bat can help as well, he'll do anything to get away from DarkClan anyway.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 am

@Leafy Greens- For which mentor should I sign Bat?

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:47 am

Hmm. I'd have Mottledwing as Mentor 1, but it depends on what Leafy Greens wants.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:50 am

@Dimmeh- If Leafy choose Bat for mentor 1, then Mottledwing will be mentor 2, is this okay?

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:52 am

Yeah~!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:13 am

Mentor 2 is fine.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 am

Okay, you are written. Now we need only a victim.

Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 6:08 am

I created a topic in Twolegplace for first mentor (DIMMEH). There is still time to find a victim.
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26756-unexpected-meeting-closed-for-dimmeh

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 am

I posted~!

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:22 pm

Midnight i'm so sorry.

*pushes her over*

Be the VICTIM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED   Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning battle system on different way- signups CLOSED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: