Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:20 pm

The cold was starting to get to him, shivering slightly as he trekked though the snow with his short hair. He had to hope he would catch his last piece soon...Speaking of which, the scent of a rabbit caught his attention as he turned his gaze around to look for it. Finally he saw it, white like the other one as it sniffed the ground. He dropped into a couch, moving forward but then it happened again. Its ears perked, suddenly sitting upright. His eyes widen for a quick second before they narrowed, bunching his muscles before he darted forward. It took off but he was quickly making ground when suddenly he felt his paw give out beneath him.

Panic gripped him as he fell face first into the snow, the coldness of it making him lose all his breath in a single second. Had he made the mistake he had tried to avoid before? He forced himself to his paws, the limb that had given out aching from the coldness as he shook it lightly but felt relief to see that it seemed alright. Glancing behind him, he gently tested where he had fallen only to find solid ground. So what had tripped him? He blinked when he realized what it was - his paws were growing numb from all of this trekking though the snow. He had simply missed step due to the numb feeling in his paws. He shook his head with a sigh, taking note of that - running wasn't going to be much of an option anymore. He flickered his tail, trying to alert Ashstar from wherever she was that he was fine before he started to move forward - determent to finish this.

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Badger on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:20 pm

The member 'Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5, 9

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 Mistpe10
I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Ashstar nodded as her apprentice continued on, approving of his determination- another good warrior trait.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Oh how Mottlepaw wished for the luxurious long hair that some of his Clanmates had. His paws were almost numb, the cold air bite as his nose and he swore frost was started to form on his whiskers. He was not meant for this cold weather and he knew that he would have to return to the camp soon unless he wanted wanted to risk green-cough. He shook his head, knowing that he had one more chance before he would be force to call it a day - and if he failed to catch it it would mean he would have to wait another day for a new assessment. Then he saw it, a hare. It was sitting on a small hill, unaware of the white and brown apprentice as he dropped into a couch and started to draw himself forward. His eyes glimmered as he could almost taste it - he was sure StarClan was looking down on him. Once he felt he was close enough, he leaped. The hare didn't even notice him until it was to late and he killed it quickly. He smiled as he stood up, the hare hanging from his jaws. He quickly spun and trotted down the hill, looking for Ashstar - eager to get back to the camp and his warm nest to wait for his ceremony.

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Badger on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:36 pm

The member 'Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3, 2

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 Mistpe10
I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Ashstar came out of the bush where shed been settled and smiled at her apprentice. The fur on his head was all mussed. Purring, she went over to him and licked his head as she would her kit, letting her tongue warm him as he looked freezing. "Let's get this back to the Clan, and then we can perform your ceremony," she told him happily.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2