Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) Empty
PostSubject: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 10:41

Ashstar nudged her apprentice where he lay in his nest. The mottled tom had grown too big for the apprentice's den, most definitely. It was about time he became a warrior. "Mottlepaw, wake up. It's time for your assessment," the leader purred. Why did she feel as proud as the day of Smokepelt's assessment?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 15:05

Mottlepaw shifted in his nest at the nudge of Ashstar, but quickly pulled himself to his feet in a simple, unknowing motion as he let out a soft yawn. Blinking his eyes open, he dipped his head in a small nod as smiled softly at Ashstar. It was strange, while he had been frighten to be an apprentice, he was excited to be a warrior. While the idea of fighting was still something that scared him, knowing how helpful he could be to his Clan simply by hunting was enough to dull that fear. And today would be the test of how well he could hunt and how well he could serve the Clan. He could only hope StarClan would look down on him in favor during his assessment.

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 9:20

Ashstar smiled at her apprentice as they walked out into the cold, snowy territory. "Alright, Mottlepaw. For your assessment, you'll need to catch three pieces of prey. I'll be watching to see how you do. Good luck, and may StarClan bless you. Hopefully, we can finish before sunhigh and I'll complete your warrior ceremony tonight."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 11:41

Mottlepaw followed after Ashstar, frowning softly at the snow that clung to his paws as he moved forward after her. When they came to a stop and she gave him his goal of three prey, he dipped his head. "Of course, Ashstar," he said politely before scanning the territory. "I won't let you down." Knowing it was time to head off on his own, he turned and trotted away farther into the territory. He wasn't fond of the conditions of the plains - speed was one of his biggest strengths and this snow kept him from going as fast as he could. But he would have to do his best. He shook his head, tasting the air as he moved forward.

The soft sound of something scraping at the snow caught his attention first before the scent of the prey hit him. For a second, he found himself confused. The scent didn't belong here as it reminded him more of Rockpaw and ThunderClan in general. His eyes flickered around until he saw it - the brown pelt of a squirrel standing out among the pure white plain. His whiskers twitched as he dropped into a couch wondering why the creature was on the moor like it was but it was still prey - even if it wasn't the normal rabbit that WindClan loved so much. He drew closer, being almost on top of it when the squirrel suddenly sat up - aware of his present. It tried to make a run for it but it was to late. A quick burst of speed and Mottlepaw was on top of it and killed it with a quick bite of the neck. His tail flickered happily at his first catch. Perhaps StarClan was shining down on him...His gaze flickered toward the blue sky, thanking them for the prey before he moved on to find another piece of prey.

One down, two to go.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 11:41

The member 'Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9, 3

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) Mistpe10
I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 18:01

Ashstar nodded approvingly as Mottlepaw did everything she had taught him- scenting the air, crouching, running after it, et cetera. He was doing very well so far- he would be a warrior in no time! She watched as he continued.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:09

Tasting the air once more, Mottlepaw became aware of a slight movement in the corner of his vision. His head quickly turned to focus on it and barely made out the outline of a white rabbit against the snowy blanket. He dropped into a couch, moving forward but blinked when its head shot up to soon - he was nowhere near it. It broke into a run and he bunched up his muscles to chase after it - rather sure he could catch up to it - but stopped himself before he could do so. His gaze fell to the snow that covered the ground and realized that it chasing wildly was a death trap - he couldn't see the holes that covered the moor and one wrong step could mean a breaking of a bone. He shook his head, knowing it wasn't worth it as he turned and went hunting for more.

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Fri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:09

'Hunting Dice' : 5, 10

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 18:41

Ashstar watched attentively as Mottlepaw decided not to endanger himself for the rabbit. It was definitely a smart decision- another mature, warrior-like quality. Not like my assessment- no, I killed an entire hawk. I wasn't the smartest, but I must have impressed Falconstar. The leader grinned- her apprentice was even better than she thought.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 18:44

Mottlepaw came to a stop when he caught the scent of something he wasn't expecting - a bird. His gaze shifted around until he saw it, a lapwing. The black and white bird stood out among the snow, standing on a rock as it scoured the moor. Most birds would of left but yet it stood there, perhaps to prideful to leave its home despite the cold weather. He had never had one himself but had heard stories and with glimmering eyes, pulled himself forward. By pure look, the lapwing had its back turned to him even thought it was clearly keeping an eye out for danger. Once he felt close enough, he made a leap toward it. The sound of him kicking off the snow altered it but when it tried to spread its wing to fly away, he was already on top of it. Together they crashed into the snow, it letting out a wailing cry before he cut if off with a quick bite. Shaking off the snow, he smiled softly to himself. Luck had been in his favor today as he only had a single piece of prey to go.

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 19:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 18:44

'Hunting Dice' : 10, 2

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 21:02

Ashstar smiled as Mottlepaw took down the lapwing. She couldn't wait to give him his warrior name. It would be nice to have another warrior she could really, truly trust. Somehow, Mottlepaw was like a son to her.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 21:05

It took a little bit but the soft sound of something digging in the snow caught his attention as the scent of a vole caught his attention. He quickly started to prowl toward it until he spotted the prey. It was digging in the snow, no doubt looking for anything to eat. It didn't seem to notice him as he moved closer and closer before he made his leap. To his surprise, its ears perked up and it disappeared into a hole that had been hidden from his sight because of the snow. When he landed, he spun and glanced down the hole but it was to small - he couldn't dream of fitting in there and he knew the prey was gone. He sighed, having been so close to catching it as he turned and went seeking for another prey to catch.

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 21:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 21:05

'Hunting Dice' : 9, 4

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 21:17

Ashstar watched, wincing at Mottlepaw's loss of another piece of prey. With StarClan's luck, he'd catch one next and it'd all be over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)   I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll make a warrior out of you (Mottlepaw's Assessment)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next