Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Jughead
Fish
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 10:42

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar yowled.

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 11:08

Morningfog purred loudly, hearing the announcement. She peered out at Fishstar before looking at the meticulously groomed kits. Her sons would be joining their older siblings in the apprentice den! She bubbled with pride and happiness.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 11:33

Bouncekit walked out, internally fuming. He knew who's ceremony this would be- any kit's but his! Bouncekit was so upset. He thought his ceremony was long overdue. He stormed out, the usually quiet kit's look an expression that included a scowl. He wiped it off when his mother, Morningfog, looked at him, however. The golden-white tom curled his tail up around himself. He watched as Fallowpaw joined him.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 13:26

"Wow!" said Yellowkit to himself. Although he was so eager for this ceremony, and bothered his mother with many advices and lections for how to be an apprentice. He came with shaking legs and watery eyes. He stopped at his mother and said only one word: "Thanks!" He thought that mum could understood this. Then he walked closer to high rock and stared at Fishstar with eyes full of glow. He will be an apprentice very soon!

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 3:26

Ospreykit bounded out of the nursery,excitement etched in every part of him.Today is my day!Today I'm going to be an apprentice!I wonder who my mentor will be?Then he stopped glanced at Morningfog,a sudden sadness came over him.Fogheart was not here.Fogheart was not here to hear her son be made an apprentice like she should of been.The tom glanced up at the sky his eyes glossed with tears."I miss you...Mum."he muttered.Ospreykit licked a stray tuft of fur and rubbed his brow with his paw.I'm doing this for Fogheart!She does not want to know that I've been nothing but trouble and as an apprentice.I will be the best warrior ever,I swear,mum.Ospreykit switched route from sitting at the front with Yellowkit and made his way swiftly back to Morningfog,taking a seat beside Bouncekit."I'm so excited Bouncepaw!When is your apprentice ceramony gonna be?I promise I'll come when it's your turn!"he meowed excitedly to his step brother.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 23:19

OCC. hump?

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 7:31

Bouncekit shrugged towards Ospreykit. He licked his forepaw. His somewhat-Oriental looking coat glistened like dew, and his green-amber eyes flashed with a bit of irritation. I'm going to have to kill things after I become an apprentice, he thought, suppressing a shiver.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 8:59

Yellowkit stepped closer to other two kits, from which one licked other kit. He kindly noded to them and sat down on trampled grass. He made closer look of a leader. Fishstar was very big and powerfull, as Yellowkit thought. But after some time, when leader didn´t continue ceremony, Yellowkit began to be bored. Although it was his ceremony, he began to look all around. He considered all different cats around, of whom many he didn ´t even saw in his life.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 23:38

"Ospreykit, Yellowkit, please step forward," Fishstar meowed.

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 2:08

Ospreykit let out a small purr as he stepped forward,eyes burning with excitement.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 4:55

Dawnpaw purred as she saw her two younger brothers step forward for their apprentice ceremony. She grinned at them and sat beside her mother, Morningfog.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:13

Bouncekit smiled at his littermates gently. He felt proud of them.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 23:35

Yellowkit quickly steped foward and looke into Fishstar. He was full of unpatience and other mixed feelings. Now, he won´t be uselles cat anymore; he will be able to hunt, he will be able to protect clan, and he will be able to live in right way.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 1:07

(Yo, since Fish is gonna be inactive for a little while, I'm just gonna finish this up for you so you don't have to wait. Pretend it was Tawnystorm the whole time.)

"These two kits have reached the age of six moons, and it time that they are apprenticed. From the this moment forward, Osperykit, you will be known as Ospreypaw, and Yellowkit, you will be known as Yellowpaw. Your mentors shall be Frogjaw and Aspentail, respectively. May they pass down all they know to you," Tawnystorm smiled at the two new apprentices, and jumped down off the branch to conclude the ceremony.

---

Aspentail touched noses with Yellowpaw, surprised she'd been given an apprentice. Not that she was complaining!
"I'll try my best to make you a great warrior!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 1:59

Strange cat came closer and Yellowpaw knew that this is his new mentor. He couldn´t say anything, so he just touched noses with mentor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ospreykit and Yellowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: