Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Catching up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 21:19

Willowwhisker was sitting in the clearing, watching the sunset, ending a very chilly day. Her fur had grown in thicker than she expected, so she wasn't cold although there was quite a bit of snow surrounding her. She had left the nursery for the first time in a while, other than getting fresh kill for the kits, and wanted to watch the sun like she did before she was a warrior.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 20:41

Letting out a meow of greeting, Smokepelt sat down next to his adopted daughter. "Hello Willowwhisker," he purred with a smile, glad to spend time with one of his kits, seeing how he'd been so occupied with making sure the clan had enough food for Leafbare.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Just Catching up Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 20:48

"Hello, Smokepelt. How are you faring?" Nuzzling his shoulder, Willowwhisker wrapped her tail around him, upset that Fishstar had broken his jaw, but happy that she had not dragged him all the way to their fish-smelling camp, or killed him. He had made a few mistakes, but that is normal.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 0:41

"Pretty good, how about you?" the tom meowed, slightly wincing from the pain in his jaw. Most of his injuries from the battles had been healing pretty well but his jaw was still a thorn in his side. In the end, he was still alive and with his family with him the pain in his jaw was nothing.

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 9:00

"I'm doing quite fine. How are your kits?" Willowwhisker had heard that they had just become apprentices, and was sad that she had missed the ceremony. "I'm sure they'll all grow up to be fine warriors. How is your jaw?" Willowwhisker added. He had spent some time in the medicine cat's den and missed the gathering, so she was wondering how it was healing.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 18:53

About to answer her question about his kits, Willowwhisker moved on to another topic before he was able to get any words out. Alright then. "My jaw has been doing fine," the soft voiced tom meowed with a smile before she was able to answer for him again. "Though I have to admit it has its moments," he chuckled, wrapping his tail over his paws.

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 22:32

"At least its healing well." As Smokepelt explained the condition of his jaw, Willowwhisker looked up at the sky and she could faintly see silverpelt behind her."What about Hazefur, is she doing okay?" Thinking about the queen, she realized that she was somewhat a motherly form for her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:49

"Although busy with the kits I'd say she's doing alright," Smokepelt replied with a smile. "Kindlepaw and Furzepaw, they are definitely something. But I believe she's also expecting another litter soon so we are excited about that," he added. "How are your kits doing?" he asked his adopted daughter, not wanting her to be asking all the questions.

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 22:02

"That's wonderful Smokepelt!" Thinking back to when she first told Thistlefall about the first litter, her thoughts stopped when Smokepelt asked bout her kits."They are doing quite fine, actually. All of the kits from my first litter are apprentices, and the newest litter is a bit of a handful. But it's been fun, taking care of them and watching them grow. It seems like it was just last moon that you adopted me. I dont think I've ever told you thanks. Well, now is a good a time as ever. Thanks, Smokepelt." Catching a breath afterward, she snuggled close to his pelt like she did when she was younger.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 14:35

"That's good to hear," the tom started with a smile but let the she-cat finish. And he had to admit, what she said next took him a little by surprise. "No need to say thank you," he purred humbly as she snuggled against his pelt. "I was merely helping a lost kit, that's all," he chuckled, honestly glad to have a daughter like her, even if she was adopted.

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 4:09

"Well, Im glad you did." Smiled the cream she-cat. She tried to think about before Smokepelt adopted her, but nothing would cross her mind. "Do you know who my real parents are? I love having you as my father, your amazing. But sometimes the thought crosses my mind about them." Not wanting to bombard the Tom with a lot of questions, she sat quietly beside Smokepelt.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 17:43

Well that was certainly an odd question, one that the tom didn't exactly know how to answer or have the answer to. "I actually have no idea who your parents are," he started. "All I know is that I found you stuck in a thorn bush and was able to get you out in time. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you," Smokepelt added, hoping she wouldn't be disappointed with his lack of knowledge about the subject.

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 13:16

"That's okay. I'm glad to have you." With just a small tinge of disappointment, she noted that she didn't remember anything before Smokepelt had found her. Not wanting to cause Smokepelt any more trouble on the subject, she quietly sat beside him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 16:42

Seeing that she was a bit disappointed, he wished he could've helped her more. Sitting next to the she-cat in silence once more, Smokepelt waited a few moments before figuring out what to say to start some conversation. "So... you and Thistlefall are mates, how did what come about?" he mewed, genuinely curious.

Just Catching up VHQrlk5
Just Catching up 1QYZaRo

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 17:31

"Honestly, I'm not too sure. It just felt... right, I guess. We are adopted siblings, so I believe it alright." Mewed the she-cat. She looked around the clearing to see if anything interesting was happening, pondering on the thought of how they became mates."I suppose it came around on my assessment, Thistlefall was there. Remember?" She questioned the Toms memory as if he had memory loss like she had, but she did not yet know that. She knew that his memory was quite sharp, and she wondered why she had even asked him if he remembered in the first place.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Catching up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Catching up   Just Catching up Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Catching up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next