Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Time Out (Closed)

Go down 
+2
Ripped
Seer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

First Time Out (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Adderpaw's thick tail whisked in a mixture of irritation and anticipation, her deep amber eyes carefully observing the territory as she felt slightly unnerved; this would be her first time actually out of camp. Scuffing her large paws in the cold, hard dirt, and squaring her shoulders, Adderpaw shoved away her nerves, glancing up at the towering trees while feeling slightly daunted. "It's just the forest," She reminded herself while puffing her chest out slightly, "It's Skyclan's territory! Soon I'll know every inch of this forest." She thought with a glimmer of pride, her ear twitching as she settled down to wait for other cats to join her.  Crouching down, Adderpaw was careful not to let the thick fur of her belly brush against the cold earth, her molten eyes half closed as she listened to the wind rustled through the branches, nearly dozing in the weak sunlight.

First Time Out (Closed) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 pm

"Looking to go out for a patrol?" Eagleheart strolled up, his muscles rippling under his sleek pelt. The young warrior was huge despite being so young. He looked down at the newly apprenticed Adderpaw, remembering when he had been an apprentice a while back. Going out into the forest with Moonlight had been some of the best times. But he was glad to be a warrior now. Since Crowstar had not yet given him an apprentice of his own, he thought it would give him some practice to help out other's apprentices.

First Time Out (Closed) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Adderpaw snapped out of her dozing, and looked up at Eagleheart as he approached, whiskers twitching as she noticed how tall he was- would she ever hit her growth spurt that would make her look like an actual warrior. "I am. Would you care to join?" She offered, quickly rising to her paws; feeling slightly embarrassed at the fact that the warrior had caught her nearly half asleep. Bushing out her thick fur, she looked back out at the forest, eagerness filling her at thought of finally being able to leave the camp. "Hopefully we encounter a Shadowclan patrol! Or maybe a Thunderclan one! Wouldn't that be exciting; to fight an enemy patrol on my first day out!" Adderpaw thought eagerly, sheathing and unsheathing her sharp claws, forgetting the fact that she had next to no actually battle training and how she would likely be mercilessly beaten in a battle.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Pansypaw padded up to the two cats, who seemed to be talking about patrolling. With a purr, she asked "Hey! Can I join you guys?"

ooc: Sorry, short post xD

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Two apprentices! Guess I'll just have to show them how it's done, He thought to himself standing up straight. They weren't his, but he felt responsible for showing younger cats what he knew. Eagleheart held back a laugh and simply twitched his whiskers in amusement as Adderpaw snapped awake. The warrior nodded to Pansypaw as she walked up.
"First rule about going into the forest, always stay alert," He growled lightly, shooting Adderpaw a look. Typically, he was a tough tom. Even as a kit he had been ferocious. Nothing was going to change that. Especially since these two seemed like they'd need some guidance. Now, Eagleheart wasn't mean, but he did like to intimidate. He hoped that his words hadn't scared them off. A lot of him was looking forward to going out into the forest.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Adderpaw's fur pricked at Eagleheart's scolding, and she stared at her paws with a scowl while biting back a sharp retort, shuffling her paws in the cold, brittle soil. She stole a glance at Pansypaw, grateful for the fact that there was another cat closer to her age. "I understand, Eagleheart." She grumbled, her ears heating with embarrassment and frustration, "He's barely older than me, he doesn't need to speak to me as if I'm below him!" She thought with an irritated twitch of her whiskers, but swallowed down all of her sharp, slicing insults; there was no need for her to get in trouble already! "What's the next rule of going into the forest?" She questioned, unable to keep the wryness out of her voice, glancing up at Eagleheart before looking back out at the sparse forest and towering trees, the teasing prospect of finally being free of camp helping improve her mood.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:26 pm

"Keep up," The young warrior turned and sprinted out of the camp entrance. He heard her attitude and chose to ignore it. There were other ways he would later figure out to make her learn to respect warriors. His muscles pumped furiously as he ran. The good thing about the cold was that it help him to keep from getting to hot as he roamed the forest. If it were up to him, he would spend his days covering every inch of the forest floor and taking down any other clan cats that dared to get in his way.

Eagleheart lead the way towards the Windclan border. Of all the clans, he hated them the most. It was possibly due to his disdain for Rippedpaw, but he disliked all the other clans anyways. A growl escaped his throat as he took in the Windclan scent and he unsheathed his claws. Nothing fresh, He noted, relaxing a little as he waited for the apprentices to catch up.

Last edited by rippedsky on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Adderpaw's ear twitched as the older tom broke away in a sprint, and she hurriedly scrambled after the tabby tom, noting with disdain that she wasn't nearly as fast as Eagleheart. Her paws crunched against the crisp snow with muffled thuds as she put on an extra burst of speed, huffing with frustration as the warrior almost disappeared in front of her; she had already been caught half asleep, there was no way she would be left behind! Skidding to a halt beside Eagleheart, Adderpaw sent snow spraying with her slightly clumsy stop, but she became too caught up with the sight of the snow-speckled moor to really notice if she sent snow spraying  on Eagleheart. "Oh wow, is that really the moor?" She mewed, flashing a brief look at Eagleheart before turning back to the sparse expanse of territory. "Why would any cat wanna live there?" She wrinkled her nose as she caught her breath.

ooc: I don't know if Windclan and Skyclan actually share any borders

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Occ: uhhh oops. We're by fourtrees maybe? I dunno I dun messed up lol

Eagleheart let out a hiss as snow pelted him. Before he could snap at the young she-cat, she started speaking and he softened up a bit. He appreciated her question and nodded.
"I don't know," He spat, looking out over the barren and treeless wasteland that Windclan called home. The idea that cats could be okay with living without the cover of trees made him uncomfortable. Something was wrong with cats who lived like that. And also those that live in marshes or rivers, He thought to himself. Outside of Skyclan, Thunderclan was probably the only one that made any lick of sense to him. The warrior broke himself out of his thoughts about other clans and remembered for the apprentices this was one of their first times out, if not the first. He looked at them and lifted his nose into the air.
"Do you smell that? Remember that smell well if you haven't before. If you haven't already caught a whiff of it off that rogue, Rippedpaw. That's Windclan," As usual, he just had to make a jab at the former Windclan cat.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Adderpaw's ear twitched at Eagleheart's barbed comment about Rippedpaw, but she stayed uneasily silent over the subject; she had still been a kit whenever Rippedpaw fled Windclan, so she would never truly know what it had been like whenever the young tom had initially joined Skyclan. "Rippedpaw's not that bad," She silently decided, tail flicking, "But I don't want to ruffle Eagleheart's fur anymore than I did earlier." She thought ruefully, briefly looking at the older tom as he stared out in front of them. "It smells disgusting." Adderpaw agreed after drinking in the faint scent of Windclan; it reeked of mud, dead grass, and stale prey, and her whiskers twitched as her nose wrinkled. "I bet the only thing that smells worse is Shadowclan! I heard some of the older apprentices talking about how they smell like mud and twoleg rubbish." She shuddered, picturing the dark, dismal territory. Bouncing slightly, she looked up at the older warrior with glinting, eager eyes as an idea came to mind. "Could you show me the Thunderpath? I wanna see what Shadowclan's territory looks as awful as every cat makes it out to be." She questioned, tipping her head slightly as she stared at the tabby-tom with earnest, excited eyes, shuffling her feet in the snow as she awaited his answer.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Now it was Eagleheart's turn to feel uneasy. His stomach churned at the thought of going towards the Shadowclan border. Will Hazeflight be around? Can't let myself seem too interested. He took a deep breath before responding.
"Sure. And the thunderpath has an awful stench. Combined with Shadowclan, it's not pleasant," The warrior said without much conviction. Adderpaw's energy was contagious though and made him want to sprint off through the forest again. Once more it reminded him of himself as an apprentice. Her attitude to. I'm sure I gave Moonlight a hard time occasionally. But thankfully she did have a happier edge about her. He liked that. It made him want to have an apprentice of his own. He was jealous when Tinylegs had been made a mentor over him, and this had only further made wish to train up a cat of his own. Someday Eagleheart would train a fierce warrior or two of his own to defend the clan. With a quick nod, he dashed off again. The snow cooled off his pads as he ran, pushing him towards the thunderpath. His excitement grew as weaved between the trees.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:47 pm

"Eagleheart, taking my apprentice on her first patrol without me?" the small tom meowed, standing behind the patrol. Although he hadn't been there when they'd left camp, the little warrior was still able to catch up to them and was even more shocked when they wandered all the way to Fourtrees. "And what in StarClan's name were you thinking, bringing two apprentices all the way to Fourtrees, just to mock WindClan?" he hissed to the younger warrior, disappointed in Eagleheart's decision.

"Not to mention a waste of valuable time that could've been used for hunting, simply because you wanted to share your hatred towards Rippedpaw," the white tom added, narrowing his eyes up to the warrior and flicking his tail back and forth. He hated scolding clan mates but the warrior's actions were inexcusable and he was still bummed that he hadn't been their to show his own apprentice around for the first time.

OOC: Adder don't u dare back up Eagle

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

First Time Out (Closed) VHQrlk5
First Time Out (Closed) 1QYZaRo

First Time Out (Closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Adderpaw quickly skidded to a halt at her mentor's disapproving tone, she had been pleasantly surprised that Tinylegs had caught up with them, but that feeling had quickly disappeared at his disapproving tone and scathing look. Flattening her ears, she studied her paws as Tinylegs scolded Eagleheart as well- this definitely hadn't been the smoothest way to start her training. "Sorry Tinylegs. I tried looking for you before I left, but uh I didn't look too hard in all honesty." She apologized, mumbling the last few words while not looking up from her paws as her ears heated; hopefully this endeavor didn't cause any bad feeling between the two toms. "I thought we could cross through any clan's territory to get to Four Trees?" Adderpaw thought in confusion, but didn't dare add her voice any more than she had to, but regardless of Clan tradition and why Eagleheart had taken her to see Windclan territory, she was at least somewhat grateful that she had gotten to see first hand how dreary and open their territory was.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Too busy sniffing around for prey scents, Pansypaw didn't notice at first that her father had joined the group. She listened to his rant, and instantly became defensive. We were exploring! We were going to see something new! Her adventurous desires had clouded her judgement, and weren't fading. She held her tongue, but her face screamed her anger almost as clearly if she had yowled it.

ooc: Sorry for vanishing xD

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 12:24 am

Occ: ooooo Eagleheart's in trouble

"I found your apprentice half-asleep near the camp entrance. Apparently, she had been waiting a while. I didn't know you were planning on taking her out and neither did I," He said through gritted teeth. Having the shorter cat try to talk down to him made him frustrated. Despite being younger and possibly a little less skilled, Eagleheart was much bigger and stronger than Tinylegs. If it weren't for the fact that other warrior was a clanmate, he would have easily pinned him to the ground. The warrior sent a questioning glare at Adderpaw. It was her fault that they were getting scolded, but he wasn't sure if she had known her mentor would have been taking her out. It certainly didn't sound like it.
"It's not too late to finish showing her around," He added dryly. If anything, it was just Tinylegs over reacting, so Eagleheart was more frustrated with him than anything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Out (Closed)