Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Could Have Been

Go down 
+2
Dimmeh
Jughead
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

What Could Have Been  Empty
PostSubject: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 11:51

This topic will include some of the most divisive parts of my character's lives. It will include they thought behind the NPCs I've had, what choices could have changed, and really anything that isn't cannoned on this site but is a part of what the original characters were.

Other NPC/Backstory Pages are:
Dimmeh's

Things That May Come:

Pepper's Parents

Bat's Parents

Lightningstrike's choice

Morningpaw's Fear

etc.

Will be adding soon!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Wed 28 Dec 2016 - 7:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 11:55

I K NOW PEPPER'S PARENTS HAHA

i have le all-powerful thinstripe family tree

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 12:05

They are listed but, I have given nothing away about the type of cats they are~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 12:06

hm, i guess.

tell me E V E R Y T H I N G

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 13:27

Pepper's Parents:
Before
 Fang rounded the corner, muttering to herself about the horrible events lately. Up-Walkers had taken the den apart while clearing an alley. The new slash down her side stung and left drops of blood on the pavement. Her negotiation was unsuccessful with the new house cat and she now had nothing to trade to be in charge of the street closest to the forest. In fact, she shouldn’t be there right now. The snaggletoothed black cat stood out in the harsh snow. It was the last moon of the bare season. She’d have to find a place to hide out just a bit longer until gardens grew again. Now, if only she could-
“Hi, there!”

The she-cat looked up to see a fluffy housecat, bright green eyes looking down at her with excitement. He looked younger than her, the goofy grin on his muzzle wasn’t making him seem any more mature. She blinked before carrying on, maybe the stone tunnels would-
“Do you need help? You look hurt!”

She let out an annoyed breath and looked up to see the tom had followed. He slipped clumsily on the frosted fence and hung off it by his small paws.  The black and white cat’s head peered just over as he struggled to get back on the fence.
“What can a housecat like you do to help me?”

She drawled out, scrabbling up the fence to see him better. His collar was a bright red and a silver bell rang with every twitch he made.
“Well, um. I have a shed? You can stay there while you heal that wound.”

Fang mulled over it. This could be good. I get hidden shelter for some time and he’s too innocent to bargain with me. Besides, this allows me into Boulder's territory without that stupid dog-faced scrap knowing a thing.

“I’m interested,” she said, “but, you can’t tell any other cat that you saw me or that I’m here with you, got it, housecat?”

He nodded, dropping into the low cut grass with a grin.
“C’mon!” he mewed, looking up at the she-cat with awe. Max had told him about the strays in this area, they could fight really well and weren’t afraid of anything! With a giddy bounce in his step, he nudged the shed door open, it alway was pried open by a cinderblock and he’d sometimes stay in there to see what it was like to sleep outside.

Fang followed him, she was massive in a much different way compared to the tom. His fur stuck up and made him see large while her broad shoulders, large head and large paws made her seem menacing. When a cold gust of wind blew, she picked up her pace, slipping into the still shed with a sigh.
“I can manage from here, housecat. I just-’”

“North.”

“What?”

“My name. It’s North.”

“Oh, Fang.”

“Hm?”

“I’m Fang.”

North smiled at her, shaking the snow off of his fur before looking at the bleeding slash across her entire side.
“So um.. I can sneak my bed out here for you if you need it. I always sleep on the couch anyway.”

Fang nodded, looking away from him to snag some cobwebs on her paw. She held it out to him,
“Could you help me with this, it’s hard to reach.”

“Uh.. sure. How do I..” he tilted his head like a dog, utterly confused by her. What was she doing with those?
“Cover the wound, the bleeding’ll stop and it’ll heal after that.”

“Really?” he looked at her, skeptical. He didn’t waste any more time, knowing she’d need him to hurry up. She would cover her paw in the webs whenever he ran out of them and soon, a patch of gray stood out with the black she-cat’s fur. “I think that’s it,” he sat there.

There was an awkward silence between them.

“I’ll um… get the bed,” he said, excusing himself from the shed to slip into the house. Fang to the opportunity to come up with a way to keep this cat on her side. She began to explore the shelves, finding little that interested her. Hearing the dragging noise and paw steps, she jumped down.  “Here ya go, it should keep you warm but, I can find something else too if it’s still too cold.” She looked at it as he nudged it into the middle of the shed, hesitantly stepping into it. It was soft and she instantly felt sleepy when she laid in it. North seemed to fidget, probably wanting her to say something. I have to keep him on my side, that means being nice to him… She looked up at him and forced a smile.
“Thanks,” she meowed.

“No problem, Fang. Do you need anything else?” he asked, smiling shyly.
“Uh, not really. I’m going hunting after I rest for a bit.” she meowed, pausing before getting up to nuzzle his cheek.
“O-okay. I um. Heh-” he kneaded the ground as he thought, it was a habit he had formed. “Well uh, do you want me to stay here?”

She nodded, hiding her smirk as he laid in the cushion he called a bed as well. She hoped that had sealed the deal and with one last look towards the glossy-furred housecat, she fell asleep.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Tue 27 Dec 2016 - 13:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 13:46

Wow! (do more of eet, now) I've gotta do stuff like that! Maybe one about Acorneye and Bruce. This is awesome! Alright, I'm making mine now.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 13:58

Will do, for Bat and Pepper, there will be three parts. Before, During, What Could Have Been. I'll probably get the rest done either tonight or tomorrow for Pepper.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 13:59

I'm just doing a normal past for my characters. Doing it right now; it's called "Me and Leafy Give Insight on NPCs"

and I will leave a link at the end of the first chapter to this topic.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 15:36

Pepper's Parents:
During

Seven Moons Later
Fang had never expected this, North had grown on her and she felt weak. She had intended to just you his shed, stay there until she could run Boulder out of the territory, not fall in love with a clumsy house cat! Five kits squirmed at her stomach. She had gotten stuck in the alley, North had come along with her because she didn’t want his ‘owners’ to touch the kits when they were born. She nudged them closer to her while North grinned and purred. She looked up at him with a smile while he nuzzled each of their kits.

“What should we name them?” she asked, he gave them each a thoughtful look, getting a surprise bite on the nose. Fang laughed, at him as he jumped.

“Well,” he chuckled, looking down at the black tom that had bitten him. “Viper, definitely.”  a loud shrill from one of the kits sounded behind him. A black and white she-cat with a pink muzzle wobbled, pushing herself forward on her hind legs while her forepaws just dragged underneath her. North laughed, at her attempt to walk, receiving another offended squeal. He picked her up and put her back with her mother. “Pepper for her.”

A much larger gray she-cat crawled over the newly named Pepper to reach her mother’s warmth. “Cliff.” Fang mewed, grooming both kits’ fur. The warmth of the summer sun made everything much more welcoming. A gray and white tom fell asleep on North’s paws. “I think Gravel would be good for him.” North nodded in approval. A pure white tom with a blot of black on his ear.

“Frost?” he offered, trying to keep away from any names that didn’t go with the ones Fang had chosen.  Fang nodded and laid her head down, watching their five kits stumble over each other.

Four Moons Later

Fang looked back at the group of kits following her, Cliff was talking Viper’s ear off about a grasshopper she had caught, the sun was setting. Pepper was listening to Gravel as he explained a new move he made up while Frost giggled at the horrible way he worded it, the image was ridiculous. Fang shook her head, a hole had been broken on North’s fence, giving them all an easy way to get in and out.

An unwelcome and familiar scent made her freeze. Boulder was sitting on a cardboard box, sneering at her.

“I see you’ve made yourself comfortable. I’ve seen you in this part of my territory before.” he got off it and padded slowly towards her. “You know what that means, don’t you?” his claws unsheathed and Fang looked at the five kits that were now huddled together in fear.

“Run! All of you!” she yowled, causing the to trip over each other in terror as they scrambled to run. Boulder rammed into her sending her into the pavement when she turned back to face him. The sting of claws across her face only lasted a moment as he ran past her. Terror filled Fang’s eyes as she heard Frost cry out, getting cut off suddenly. His limp body was stained with blood now, green eyes staring at nothing. His pure white fur was contrasted to the red that seeped into it. Gravel was cowering under the large tom before he was thrown to the side, limp. Fang heard the chuckle of other cats behind her and soon, she was blocked by three cats.

Fang had tears in her eyes as she tackled the first cat, desperate to get to the kits. Cliff was hanging in Boulder’s jaws and he dropped her as if bored and searched for any others. He spotted Viper and shook her by the scruff, dropping her as well. With a dismissive snort, he called the others to him.

“I’ll leave you to learn why you don’t trespass. Go off into the clans, why don’t you?” he sneered, leaving around the corner for Fang to dwell in the moment. She heard a pitiful whimper, her head quickly whirled, following the noise. Pepper was cowering behind a cardboard box, crying. Fang covered her with her tail and laid there staring at the brick wall.
“I-it’ll be o-okay.” she murmured. Closing her eyes, she felt anger now, her only defense to everything. This was North’s fault for making her weak! Picking up the still crying kit, she ran past the limp bodies, down the alley to the forest.

“W-where are we going m-mama?” Pepper said quietly.
“I’m going hunting, dear. Don’t worry.” Fang meowed, she had heard of a group of rogues, just at the edge of a clan territory. Her eyes darkened as she grew closer, running through the tall grass until she was in front of the barn. Letting go of the kit, she heard a squeak as the she-kit tumbled in the dirt and grass. Fang kept going, running around the barn and back to the place she called home, never to turn back.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 4:05

Damn, these are great. Might make some for my own characters - maybe Tawnystorm's fling with Mudstone, or Heatherstripe's mate Bearheart. Maybe even Mosswing's real, but short-lived mate Burrpelt.
Heck, I might write a whole bunch about Raven and Felix's parents and their sister, plus the events leading up to WCC.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

What Could Have Been  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 6:49

we give insight on NPCs

NPCInsightSquad

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 6:54

How many different squads are there now?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 6:58

SoManySquadsSquad

PepperIsAPoorGrandmaSquad

KillThrushstarSquad

ProtectThrushstarSquad

OldCanonSquad

IMakeTooManyCharactersSquad

BlacktwigIsAngstySquad

AshstarAndIcestormNostalgiaSquad

BiggestFamilyTreeOnWCCSquad

SurvivedDarkForestTakeoverSquad

OldCanonToNewCanonSquad

LeaderSquad

DeputySquad

MeddieSquad

HamiltonSquad

ThunderClanSquad

RiverClanSquad

SkyClanSquad

ShadowClanSquad

WindClanSquad

DeadCatsSquad

IDiedWhenIWasAKitSquad

MemeSquad

yeah, there's your squads! c:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 7:10

KeepsLonerCharactersAliveForMoreThanAWeek Squad

ProblamaticCharacter Squad

DishOutFivePagesInFiveSeconds Squad

EmotionalSoloTopic Squad

Blacktwig is in a better relationship with Pepper than her own children ;-;

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 7:19

oh rip then

or not i don't know he tends to forge really strong relationships

if we continue on he's gonna be like "pEPPER DON'T LEAVE EVER I'M GOING TO DIE WITHOUT YOU"

he also probably won't eat anything if she ded.

also, about the loner thing I have a good loner character, but i don't know who to kill for it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could Have Been    What Could Have Been  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Could Have Been
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: