Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Me and Leafy Give Insight on NPCs [a little story!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Me and Leafy Give Insight on NPCs [a little story!] Empty
PostSubject: Me and Leafy Give Insight on NPCs [a little story!]   Me and Leafy Give Insight on NPCs [a little story!] EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 14:21

Acorneye and Bruce
The Meeting

She was striking. The she-cat was wandering about Twolegplace, groaning. Her mother, Silkface, had been fretting over her cousins so much. Acorneye felt like she had too many of them. Spiderpaw, the eldest, should be a warrior soon. "Oh, Silkface, forget about them!" Acorneye grumbled aloud. She, consumed in such thought, didn't notice how close she was getting to Twolegplace. Huge, red brick houses, and gardens of green. Newleaf was such a beautiful time, but Acorneye couldn't focus on that. Just a while ago, the reddish-brown she-cat had been Acornpaw, so ready for life with her mentor, Fleetwater. But now, Fleetwater didn't care about her. Nobody does! Acorneye thought scornfully.

There were small mice scampering about. It made her mouth foam enthusiastically. Brimming with determination, she was poised to strike. Her long tail waved, and-

"Hey!"

She only saw a blaze of feathery, grey fur, as it slammed into her. Acorneye furiously kicked at the tomcat for ruining her catch. "Get off of me, you scoundrel!" she hissed. She yowled as teeth sunk into her fur. The pretty she-cat jerked backwards, her smooth fur becoming scruffy. She raised her hind legs high enough to batter at his chest. She heard the thundering of her paws, until the sound of claws scraping against pavement was heard. The huge tom rounded on her, his grey coat raised. "You forest cat," the rogue said gruffly, "I'd suggest you go away. Run back to your 'clans'." Acorneye glared at him.

Cackling sarcastically, Acorneye got up. Her fluffy, squirrel-like tail lifted, out of breath. It only reminded her of Squirrelstripe, an annoyingly flirtatious tom that she had met whilst back at home. "Why?" Acorneye asked. "Is this your territory?" She neared him, looking him in the eye.

"Yeah, actually, it is," the rogue replied. Flaming sparks appeared in his deep blue eyes. He seemed older than her, with a voice like thunder. He was clunky. Huge, some could say. This cat dared to defy Acorneye, and that made the she-cat absolutely livid. She got up, wobbly on her thin legs. Dark grey clouds billowed above her, heavy with rain. And lo, it began to fall. It soaked her fur, seeping through, all the way to her skin. It made her feel bare, and she didn't know how to get back. After all, she had just emerged from apprenticeship. Fleetwater hadn't shown her all the corners of the territory, not every way around. The creamy Persian cat was somewhat lazy.

The stone chimneys were sleek and grey, perfectly carved by the likes of those unclean Twolegs. "And who gives you the right to say so?" Acorneye challenged. She padded up to him, tail waving. Her ears were pinned against her head menacingly, although she was a bit smaller than the grey tom facing her.

"I do," the rogue said. "It's my territory." He grinned uncouthly at her. She sneered at him, and he gave another blank expression. "I'm Bruce," he mewed. Acorneye rolled her eyes, scoffing. Although she seemed to deny and suppress it, she seemed mildly amused by the rogue standing before her. "And does that matter, when one of us is going to kill the other in the end?" she asked. "I'm Acorneye." Bruce nodded, although he was still giving Acorneye and uncertain, sideways glance.

He sat down, and began to groom a paw.

And that is how it began.

TO SEE LEAFY'S NPC STORY, CLICK HERE: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26536-what-could-have-been

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down

Me and Leafy Give Insight on NPCs [a little story!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: