Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skirmish in the Shade [closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Silentpaw growled furiously when Sprucethorn said something about Shadepaw's half kitty-pet origins. He didn't choose to be born and if anything he thought cats should take out their "anger" on the parents, not the one who didn't have any choice in the matter. He shook his head angrily. "Learn to get your own insults flea-bags." He yowled as Shadepaw threw himself across the Thunderpath at Sprucethorn. Before he even realized it Duskstorm was across the Thunderpath with his teeth wrapped around his tail. He yowled before whipping around and sliding under the tom, raking his unsheathed claws across his belly. He scrambled to his paws quickly to face Duskstorm again and ready himself for the next attack.

Silentpaw used Belly Rake on Duskstorm dealing 7 HP and 10 SP.

Silentpaw:

15/20 HP
70/80 SP

Duskstorm:
38/45 HP
150/160 SP

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm

ooc:) hump; come on guys we need to finish this

Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:48 am

"Nice. But i can do better, frog breath." Duskstorm clawed at his opponent.

OOC: I'm gonna take it easy.

Duskstorm used Teeth Grip dealing 8 damage and -20 stamina.

Duskstorm
38/45HP
130/160SP

Silentpaw
7/20HP
70/80SP

Silentpaw is stunned for 2 turns.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:48 am

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:57 am

OOC:Gonna go short.Sorry with the lateness.

Sprucethorn flinched at Shadepaw's words.How dare he insult Duskstorm and Twistedpaw!The tom turned to leave,why waste his time on this mousebrained tom?His escape was short lived as Shadepaw rammed into him.Sprucethorn let out a low hiss of pain and whirled,bring his paws down on Shadepaw"How dare you insult loyal cats of WindClan!I cannot believe you attacking me when I did nothing wrong not to mention crossing the border!Another ShadowClan code breaker,I'm not surprised in the slightest."he hissed.
Sprucethorn used Rear-up To Slash on Shadepaw dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina
Sprucethorn
34/40HP
105/120SP
Shadepaw
9/20HP
70/80SP

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 pm

"Code breaker? You're the one attacking two defenseless apprentices- sounds familiar right? I know quite a few Windclan mange-balls who go out and maim apprentices, I'm glad we discovered two more cats who are governed only by their hatred!" Shadepaw snarled, easily breaking away from the Windclan tom's grasp, ignoring the burning in his fur, "I wonder how the other clans will react once it comes out that Windclan has brutally attacked two apprentices again? Perhaps all the Clan's will come back and finish the job for real this time." He spat, dropping down to a crouch and baring his teeth, his eyes glinting maliciously at his own threats. "You'll be driven from your territory like the faithless rogues you are!" He spat, eyes narrowing as he bunched his legs underneath him as he glared at Sprucethorn, before leaping onto the tom's back- using his heavier weight to his momentary advantage.

Shadepaw used Leap-and-Hold, Dealing -6 in Damage, -10 in Stamina
Sprucethorn is stunned for One Turn.

Shadepaw
9/20 HP
60/80 SP

Sprucethorn
27/40 HP
105/120 HP

Last edited by Seer on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 pm

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Sprucethorn yowled in surprise.I think you'll find you attacked us first!Besides if I give you a good enough beating maybe you'll end up so cripple you can't tell your old demented leader."he hissed through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:37 pm

"Crippled?" Shadepaw snorted in cruel amusement, making sure to sink his long claws into Sprucethorn's side and raked them along the tom's prominent ribs, "Don't go around pretending that you're actually a powerful warrior when you're just a slobbering, pathetic apprentice who only appointed a warrior due to the fact that Windclan kill their own warriors! You're nothing but a replacement, and you'll be the next cat to fall at the claws of his own Clan-mate!" He growled in Sprucethorn's ear, giving the tom a vicious shake that tore tufts of fur from his sides. Springing free of the tom, Shadepaw landed on his paws nimbly and quickly turned on Sprucethorn once more, slipping under the scrawny Windclan warrior. Sinking his hooked claws deep into Sprucethorn's chest, he began to viciously rake the tom's belly with his back legs, sending blood and fur flying. "Do you really think any cat will believe you when you say an apprentice attacked you first? Windclan is already the most hated Clan in the forest! As soon as every clan hears that you raised your claws against an apprentice after what Lionfur and Smokepelt did, you won't even have time to defend yourself before some cat tears your throat out." He spat, continuing to slice at the older tom's belly, ignoring the blood that was dripping down from Sprucethorn's belly.

Shadepaw used Belly Rake, Dealing -7 in Damage, -10 in Stamina.

Shadepaw
9/20 HP
50/80 SP

Sprucethorn
20/40 HP
105/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:53 pm

OOC:accidently been using NAW stats and the young warrior damage.Just to clear it all up Spruce is a young warrior,but we'll stick with the current damage SP cos' I'm to lazy to fix it.

IC:Sprucethorn stared down at his paws blood dripping from every inch of him.It was lucky his fur was so dark that the cuts and blood were hard to see,but still the tom was in absolute agony.The tom jumped back out of the apprentices frenzy of attacks.Sprucethorn sneered at Shadepaw."There is no technique to your attacks.ShadowClan are to mousebrained to know that,that's why you are so pathetic.Just look at you over there snivelling and attacking us because we told you the truth.Some little cat has to learn to control their temper"he snickered.Sprucethorn lifted up a paw and gave it a swift lick,then focused his emerald eyes on the fuming apprentice.The tom darted at Shadepaw raking his claws a long his flank and belly.Sprucethorn whirled around then rushed at Shadepaw again leaping on the toms back and wrestling the tom to the ground.Sprucethorn smirked widely at the tom under his paws."For all your talk you certainly don't live up to what I expected.By the way you can tell your leader when you get back to camp that maybe they should teach you some technique.Though if I were you I wouldn't dare show my face to my leader after such an easy defeat.You really are the most pathetic things alive,you and that Hazeflight!"Sprucethorn hissed in Shadepaw's ear.

Sprucethorn used Swift Strike on Shadepaw dealing 4 damage and costing 10 stamina followed by Jumping Strike dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina
Sprucethorn
20/40HP
75/120SP

Shadepaw
K.O

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Shadepaw easily launched Sprucethorn off of him- did the scrawny Windclan cat really believe that he weighed more than a Shadowclan cat? With a quick glance at Silentpaw, he realized the young tom was stunned, and that he greatly needed medical attention. Rising to his paws in a looming shadow over Sprucethorn, he bared his bloody teeth in a frightening snarl; he would easily keep fighting Sprucethorn, but it would risk Silentpaw's safety and he wouldn't allow the younger tom to be crippled during his first scrap. "Ah yes, "technique" is that what you call those frantic, powerless blows? I've encountered mice that have more sense than you; I bet they could hit harder as well. But I guess it's not your fault that you were never taught what technique means or how to use it; that's what happens when your deputy allows his kits to mate with one another; a generator of witless heathens teaching rogues powerless battle moves." Shadepaw chuckled, not the least bit intimidated by Sprucethorn's failed attempt to appear strong. The adrenaline within his system filled his form with a numbness that didn't allow him to feel the sting of his shallow wounds that Sprucethorn had attempted to inflict. Shouldering past Sprucethorn, he padded over to Silentpaw and gave the young tom a sniff; all the wounds inflicted upon the young tom had been shallow and clumsy as well. Shadepaw worked his shoulder under the tom and coaxed him to his paws before they set off at a slow, but steady pace towards the Thunderpath, allowing Silentpaw to rest most of his weight on his shoulder.

"Oh and by the way Sprucethorn," Shadepaw purred, twisting his head back to stare at the Windclan tom with glinting amber eyes, "Tell Twistedpaw I said hello- cause while you may be pining after her in a futile attempt to make yourself feel better about the fact that you're nothing more than a sack of flesh with a barely detectable intelligence level, she's been pressing up against me and purring, and tripping over herself to speak with me. Lovely she-cat- what a shame that she'll never actually care about you." He purred out the malicious words, before slipping away into the shadows of the pine trees within Shadowclan territory.

ooc) Since SunlitCastiel hasn't been posting on this thread, I will say that Duskstorm won by default and that Silentpaw is KO (not much of a surprise due to the imbalance of power) This topic is completed, refrain from posting on this topic again~

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 pm

OOC: That means sprucethorn is brother's in law with Duskstorm! Sorry both of us have to get back!

Ic: Duskstorm nudged his friend to follow as he disappeared behind the frosty horizon. He walked back into camp with barely any bleeding marks.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Poptart, as I just said, this topic is over. Do not post in it as it does not further the plot in anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirmish in the Shade [closed]   Skirmish in the Shade [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skirmish in the Shade [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2