Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 0:46

Mother's Name: Greygaze
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: IvyfallxStoatfur

Father's Name: Sleetfang
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: LarchleapxPatchface

Adopted Kits?: Nope
Special Requests: Dear kits, Greygaze will lie to you Lakestorm is your father. And you guys will never know your real, biological father, which is Sleetfang. And here's another lie! Greygaze will take in Snowdrop's kits too, and tell you guys that they are your litter mates! Also don't die off like flies please

1. Whitekit (Overlord)
2. Blizzardkit (Me)
3. Darkkit (Sky)
4. Lilykit (MediusLily)

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Tue 27 Dec 2016 - 21:41; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 1:54

I can have two female kits, if you want.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 3:43

Actually, one is enough, but thanks! I want other people to participate, and there's only three spots.

What name is the female kit?
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 3:57

I Will create her and then send you PM with her name.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 8:38

I'll take the third! Still working out the personality of Darkkit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 11:16

Can you take my LilyKit?
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 21:39

Well, I'll create the fourth spot! Anyway, I'll create the topic soon and pm you guys ;)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 7:16

Edit: There will be no topic, sorry-

Pretend the were born before, now go roleplay!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]   Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Greygaze x Sleetfang's Kits [closed]
Page 1 of 1