Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Light of a New Life [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

The Light of a New Life [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:15 am

Blizzardshine was on one of her usual lone patrols across the territory, the soft now making subtle crunching sounds as she walked. Her thick long fur keeping her warm and almost indifferent to the cold of Leafbare, and the only thing that didn’t allowed her white fur to blend in with the snow being the silver open rosettes on it.

She let out a deep sigh as she raised her head to the sky, the sun was getting low but not enough to force her turn around and rush back to camp just yet, which was a good thing as she had been checking the areas near to the borders lately and she still wasn’t done. After the incident with the piece of fresh-kill that smelled of ShadowClan found by the border she had decided to make top priority to make sure that no intruders could cross the border unnoticed. Now, she wasn’t a cat that liked to fight, but if being somewhat stricter allowed her to prevent a potential war between the two clans during Leafbare she was going to act.

As she thought about this a new scent reached her nose, it wasn’t the smell of any clan, but it definitely belonged to a cat. Without thinking it twice, Blizzardshine started to walk towards the source of the scent, muscles tense and all senses alert in case that any cat tried to ambush her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Characters : Lightkit (TC), Applekit (RC), Palekit (RC), Creekkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : RiverClan kit, ThunderClan kit, WindClan kit
Leo Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:50 am

A small cream colored kit crouched under the brush after wandering aimlessly for what seemed like forever. Clearly young and vulnerable, she was frightened by her unfamiliar surroundings. She had turned her back one moment on her mother and littermates, and when she turned back around to face them again, they had disappeared into the bushes.

Her nose twitched and eyes widened when she smelled something approaching. The only cats' scents she knew where her mother's and sibling's, and this was neither. Shivering and trying to hide, she hoped that her family would return and find her before something worse did.
Back to top Go down
http://warbeagle.deviantart.com/
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Blizzardshine carefully calculated each step the closer she got to the unfamiliar scent. Usually she would be outgoing and greet the rogues warmly, maybe even have a short chat with them before asking them to leave the territory so no unnecessary fights were triggered against her clanmates. After all, there was always some warriors or apprentices that thought that the best way to prove their worth was to fight any intruder before chasing them off, which more often than not caused both the fleeing cats and themselves to come out full of wounds hat could’ve been easily avoided through a simple short talk. However, some not-so-friendly encounters in her past had taught the white warrior to keep her guard high even if her own intentions were friendly around unknown cats.

The scent slowly but surely guided towards one of the bushes whose leaves were still fighting against the freezing weather surrounding them. Carefully, she pushed some of the eaves aside with her muzzle to look inside, and what saw immediately made her drop the defensive posture she had been maintaining until then.

Under the leaves, a tiny kit with cream pelt soon met her gaze. Almost immediately she raised her head, sniffing the air and moving her ears in an attempt to find the family of the young cat, but regardless of how hard she tried, she simply couldn’t find a single trace of any other cat around.

Lowering her head again and approaching carefully, trying her best to not scare the kit, she finally decided to speak “Hello there, little one” Her voice held the calm and gentle tone that was so characteristic on her “Are you lost? Is there anything I can do to help you?” She wasn’t sure if the kit was old enough to speak, but she lost nothing by trying. Now, if the kit proved to be alone and none came to claim her soon she would need to make a decision and fast, as the sun was near to set on the horizon and one night during a season as ruthless as Leafbare would be enough to kill a kit.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:16 pm

(ooc: I realized I said she could be a newborn before we started, and now that I've written her as being able to see/hear, that's impossible lol. I'll make her 1 moon old instead so it's realistic)

The kit met the older cat's gaze with wide, terrified eyes. She glanced around frantically, hoping her family would come to her rescue. Helpless, she looked back up at the cat. "Wh-who are you?" she squeaked, trembling and cowering into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 am

OOC: I’m really sorry for suddenly disappearing. Mix or Christmas and other events…Also that’s ok, you can decide if she’s named or not. If named, just name her “Light” so Blizzard can add the “kit” as she joins the clan, and if not Blizzard will just name her.

Blizardshine smiled, understanding the terrified kit’s actions and, in an attempt to show her she wasn’t a threat and she meant no harm, she slowly lowered herself to lay on the snow on a quite relaxed pose, hoping she would understand that she only meant well “My name is Blizzardshine. May I ask yours?” She tilted her head in quite a funny yet friendly way in an attempt to break some of the tension between them. Part of her just wanted to grab the kit and curl up around her, knowing that the awful weather of the past days only had worked to make temperatures plummet even more and the kit probably was cold, but doing so would only make things worse at this point.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:59 am

ooc: It's okay! And that's a good idea, I'll just do that.

The tiny cream colored kit continued to shiver, but her tenseness relaxed a bit when the older cat appeared to be amicable. She glanced down at her paws, which were numbed by the snow. "Light." She mewed quietly. After a long pause, she looked back up at Blizzardshine.
"I can't find my family," She blurted out. "I was with my mother and sisters, but they're gone. Have you seen them?"

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Blizzardshine slowly shook her head negatively at the kit’s question. She had indeed followed a scent that in the end allowed to find the small kit, but even her trained nose couldn’t detect any other cats around nor any kind of track left by them. That could only mean that they were long gone and the snow had managed to successfully erase any sign of their presence at this point “I’m sorry, little one, but you’re the only cat around here…besides me, of course” She made a short pause, not knowing how she would react to the news and sincerely worried because of that “I don’t want to be rude or look like a fox-heart, but staying here for too long isn’t safe and you need proper shelter and food…” As she spoke she raised her head to look at the sunset. The night would only bring terribly dangerous hungry predators as well as even lower temperatures that could easily make this kit catch greencough or even freeze to death.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light of a New Life [Closed]   The Light of a New Life [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Light of a New Life [Closed]
Page 1 of 1