Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Ash
Ebby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig Empty
PostSubject: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 17:35

Cat Name: Ebonykit

Clan: ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To put things simply, they're trained with herbs and other remedies to keep the clan healthy and safe, healing any injuries or illnesses that may pass through the clan. They also assist the queens if necessary should any births go sour or to help with the pain. They serve as an advisor to the leader, outside of the deputy, and as a communicator between the cats of the forest and their ancestors in StarClan - via visiting the Moonstone at half-moon and interpreting any signs sent from above. They're sworn to see past clan lines and treat anyone who is in need of their help.

What you would do with this position: I would do all the above and be fabulous. We are going to take this forest and make it bigly. We have the best people in ShadowClan, you know, and the best cats in the forest. I love them. I love them all. Great cats. Great, great cats. We're going to cure them. Going to care for them. And we're going to save time and herbs while doing it. Thank you.

Why you think you deserve this position: Because it's the only position in this site I'm ever really good at. Cries. I've been roleplaying warriors a very long time, and Medicine Cat's always been my favorite role. I'd love to give it one last shot.

Recommendations:
Ash, Dimmeh, Night, and Badge ♥

Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig PDt1Qqd Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebonyzer Scrooge on Thu 22 Dec 2016 - 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 17:36

I recommend! Go Eby!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 17:39

recommendo, rec-rec-rec-rec-recommend!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 18:04

Shoot for the moon, Ebs! You got my recommendation! not like cloudstone's about to get another apprentice of his own rn
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 18:22

Recommend!

Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 4:46

Mep Mep!

Reccomend!!!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:00

Recommendo!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig   Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig Empty

Back to top Go down

Eb'knee-Kit's SC MCA Sign-Up Thingy-Majig
Page 1 of 1