Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) Empty
PostSubject: You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)   You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 5:54

With one swift bound under the cover of night, Magpieclaw leaped over the fence into the rouge domain. Lesser cats may have though she was running, hiding - but anyone worth her time would know better than that. She knew what she was going to do was dangerous. Worth it, but dangerous. She knew the risk of exilement was high if she was caught, and though she'd try to minimise the risk, she needed a backup prepared.
The huge she-cat strolled through the dimly-lit streets, her intimidating presence clearly screaming she was not to be messed with. She'd have to assert her superiority over these cats, but make sure they knew she was reliable. Have them ready as her fallback plan.
Time to show them who was really the boss.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)   You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 6:36

Sleek glanced around their camp suspiciously. The nursery needs the brambles to be woven in tighter! He padded towards the den, almost falling over from tripping over a root on the ground. The rogue eyed the root with anger and sliced it neatly. It dropped onto the ground and he took the root to the dirt place and threw it away. He glanced around the clearing once more, forgetting something. I remember something about brambles, before I tripped over the stupid plant! His short-term memory was getting worse everyday, perhaps it was the coldness of leaf-bare driving him insane and a layer of white covering the ground. Viewing it constantly was surely, driving him mad. He decided to take a walk outside the camp where there was no snow. The twoleg dens! Although it reeked of twoleg scents,  it was one of the few places where snow didn't appear in this weather. He went towards the camp entrance, making sure everything was alright, then turned around.

The chilly breeze ruffled his fur, making him shiver slightly. The snow soon disappeared from under his claws as he paced on a empty thunderpath. It was hard and his paws hurt with every step. Then he saw it, another cat. He couldn't make out who it was, maybe it was a kittypet. The tortoiseshell rogue sneaked into the shadows and stalked the cat silently, getting closer to it with every paw step.

It had the scent of SkyClan. It was definitely a warrior. He decided to reveal his hiding place, jumping out in front of the cat with hackles rosed. "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)   You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 9:53

An old, practically bald tom rose from the cardboard den he'd been able to scrounge up. The knowledge from his kithood was coming back to him, although he never thought he'd need it again after he'd joined Skyclan. But those seasons of being a loyal warrior were over. Rockstar had refused to perform his elder ceremony, so he left. A flame-scarred, nearly blind warrior was of no use to anyone, he would have been useless. Although he had to wonder whether or not he was still around. It had been a while.

Scorch leaped up onto the fence that bordered the alleyway he called home, feeling a twinge of regret when it was all too easy. His legs were still Skyclan strong. He watched two cats seemingly having a confrontation. "What-" he wheezed, "-is the problem, children?" If they didn't hear him over their own yelling, if they looked over he was quite obvious. Pink and brown skin against grey stone.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)   You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 10:12

Bat had returned to the twolegplace, patrol as he did many times, he had to keep up with the things happening with others somehow. The scent of clan made him curious and very wary. Spotting the newcomer, he swiftly jumped down. Afterall, Pepper had told him to make somewhat of a good name with clan cats. His black pelt made him look like a shadow on the ground, pale blue eyes were the only thing giving away his presence. "You don't have the numbers to run everyone out of the barn, haven't you learned that by now?" he meowed plainly, glancing at the warrior that had yet to speak. Why were all the clan cats taking over? Were they slowly extending their borders?  

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)   You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You will do what I say, when I tell you, to who I tell you. (OPEN, DarkClan needed)
Page 1 of 1