Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Needed Patrol [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

A Needed Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Needed Patrol [Open]   A Needed Patrol [Open] EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 22:51

Mottleheart sat on the hill that surrounded the WindClan camp, staring out at the moor that was their territory. He had little plans for the day, his training with Cinderpaw going well so he was giving him a small break. But he still had an idea to go on a patrol - not wanting to linger around the camp and instead walking in the open plains. Perhaps if nobody else seemed up for one, he would go on a walk himself, perhaps doing some hunting as well. But still he sat there, taking in a deep breath as the winds rustled his pelt. He could barely picture living in any other place other the this wide-open moor.

A Needed Patrol [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Patrol [Open]   A Needed Patrol [Open] EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 1:32

((i find it weird that Beetle and Mottle are actually the same age. i always consider Beetle way younger than he really is, because his title is 'apprentice' lol))

Jaypaw looked hopeful as she joined the warrior, a little bit shy, maybe. It wasn't easy to cope with her injury all the time, but she felt more and more confident after a while of training harder. But that did not mean that she could take a break, now that she aas finally better. The gray tail-less cat bounded up with careful and ballanced steps towards the warrior, mentor of one of his siblings, Cinderpaw. "Mottleheart, how are you? Can I join you on a patrol?" the apprentice asked, womndering whether he would feel slower because of her injury.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Patrol [Open]   A Needed Patrol [Open] EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 12:19

Sandybreeze got up from where she was resting. Finally talking herself into doing something useful and joining a patrol. She padded up to the apprentice and tom. "Hey guys, mind if I join?" The she-cat asked, her voice seeming kind of far off. She had gotten better, mostly, from her debilitating grief, but her mind never seemed to slow down or shut up anymore. It was always racing. She was always worried about Vulturepaw and Redpaw now, wondering what they were doing and if they were okay. She shook her head slightly in attempt to clear her racing thoughts before putting a smile on her face and looking at Mottleheart and Jaypaw, waiting for an answer.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Needed Patrol [Open] Sign_s13
A Needed Patrol [Open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Patrol [Open]   A Needed Patrol [Open] EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 16:31

Mottleheart blinked as Jaypaw strolled up, dipping his head to the apprentice as she asked how he was and if she could join. He nodded his head with a faint smile, his brown eyes glimmering. "I'm doing well Jaypaw." He opened his mouth to say more but paused as Sandybreeze came strolling up. "You both can join me," he stated as he pulled himself to his paws, stretching out his limbs. A patrol of the three of them sounded nice as he flickered his tail for them to follow as he padded out into the territory.

A Needed Patrol [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Patrol [Open]   A Needed Patrol [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Needed Patrol [Open]
Page 1 of 1