Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poem Requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 9:49

I feel like making poems about stuff, canon or not. I have templates. Character or Event.

Character Template

Setting:
Event (be specific):
Backstory (also specific):
Who's POV:
Key Words:

Event Template:

Setting:
What's happening:
Key Words:

Also, say if you want a haiku or not.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 9:57

Event (be specific): Blacktwig has just lost his daughter, despite gaining Umberkit. He feels lost without her. Her name was Mothstrike, and he goes to Pepper for help. After this, he gets ill but recovers, feeling horrible. He knows that his other daughter, Mottledwing, will most likely never have kits as well. (That's a good plot for her actually, but if anyone wants her she's a single pringle ;) ) Blacktwig feels lonely and needs some reassurance. Poor bab ;~;
Backstory (also specific): Born in the Abandoned Barn, Blackkit was a small and lonely kit. Rescued by his aunt, Gold, who would later turn to the clans for help, he was sent back to ThunderClan. He grew older, and when he was Blackpaw, he gained a mentor: Sedgewhisker. They continued training, but soon, Sedgewhisker died. The heartbroken Blackpaw went back to camp, and gained a new mentor: Scorchfrost, his grandfather. They didn't do much training, and he became a warrior, with the name Blacktwig. He fell in love with Emberfall, a WindClan warrior, and she bore his kits: Flamekit, Auburnkit, Mothkit, and Mottledkit. They grew, with Flamekit and Auburnkit in WindClan and Mottledkit and Mothkit in ThunderClan. They became apprentices, and Auburnpaw died. Blacktwig was heartbroken. He eventually recovered after a period of grieving, and then his Mothstrike became a warrior. She gave birth to kits, and soon died. That's when the event takes place.
Who's POV: Blacktwig's, please.
Key Words: None, just use your imagination.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 11:39

Afterimages

I was lost in the beginning, and I am still.
I recovered from a sickness, but I still feel ill.
The moment I move on,
That's when another treasure has gone.
Someone doesn't have to be strong, quick, or keen.
Just someone for me to lean.

Last edited by 6 Winter Snows on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:05

Event (be specific): Ashstar is fighting Fishstar in the thick of battle, her Clanmates being attacked on every side of her. She had been trying her hardest to avoid the battle, but she can't exile her son, because she's lose everyone else. She doesn't want to fight, but she has to, so she's fighting for her Clan and her son with all her strength, though she doesn't want fighting. She sees it as all Fishstar's fault.
Backstory (also specific): Ashkit was born ShadowClan, with a brother named Birchkit. Her parents were killed protecting her when ThunderClan invaded camp. She and Birchkit ran away to WindClan, but her her was killed by a hawk on the way. She aslmost died on the Thunderpath, but had a near-death vision of her parents, who told her she had a great destiny in WindClan. She was assigned Wolftrot as a mentor, being named Ashpaw. She got her warrior name, Ashwing, along with some of her friends. She had two kits with Icestorm, both of whom were apprenticed. One died on the Thunderpath, but the other, Smokepelt, lived. She survived many battles and disasters with her Clan, becoming deputy after Falconstar's death. She was exiled durting the Dark Forest plot, after failing to beat Morningstar in a fight, and many of her friends were killed. She fell in love with Frozenflame while in exile. She came back and helped defeat the Dark Forest, only to find Sablestar dead. So she became Ashstar and appointed Smokepelt deputy. (And this is literally me shortening it as much as possible)
Who's POV: Ashstar
Key Words: StarClan, why, loyalty

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 20:54

Thank you Winter! Mind if I add it into my siggy? It's great!! owo

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:05

Setting: Dark Forest, where bad kitties go~ (At the mist)
Event (be specific): When Raven, a bad bad kitty tries to go through the mist but fails and keep winding up back to the dark forest territory where all was dark.
Backstory (also specific): Raven and a bunch of rogues attack a clan patrol for no reason and she got killed and went to da dark forest!
Who's POV: Raven~
Key Words: Darkness, forgotten

Haiku or not, idc!!!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:09

Yea you can, Dimmeh

Hamster:

An endless mist wall

An endless mist wall,
Setting the light and darkness apart.
Trying to get out, just sets you deeper in.
Those in the darkness are forgotten.
I fought a clan, cause I was forgotten.
Now here I stand,
Behind the endless mist wall,
In the darkness,
Long forgotten.

Ash:

(NameNotMade)

Why, StarClan?
I swore loyalty to you,
And you allowed me to do this.
I never wanted to act,
Cause when I do, I lose.
I do want to be loyal,
But bloodshed isn't loyalty.
So why, StarClan,
Must everyone not understand
The true meaning of loyalty?
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:21

Setting: A shaded hollow in RiverClan territory
Event (be specific): Morningfog had rannto the woods to give birth to her two kits with Sleetfang, trying to hide them from her mate. He walks up on her, telling her bitter words, before he expects an answer. Morningfog is left dumbfounded, frozen in shock.
Backstory (also specific): Sleetfang and Morningfog have fallen in love and soon, Morningfog was expecting his kits. She kept it a secret from Smokeface, but in the end, he finds out and decides to end their relathionship.
Who's POV: I would love it if you did one part Smokeface and one part Morningfog
Key Words: Decieved, Broken-hearted

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poem Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Requests   Poem Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Poem Requests
Page 1 of 1