Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Owl and the Crow [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

The Owl and the Crow [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 23:51

Owlstrike growled softly as he limped across the border between ShadowClan and SkyClan, knowing he couldn’t spend a single second on ShadowClan’s territory after being spotted by the patrol. The drying blood on his back, shoulders and flanks made his coat stick to his sides, taking away the fake healthy appearance that he had been trying to maintain until now and allowing any cat to see how unnaturally thin he was at the time. The right side of his face was soaked in blood from the awful irregular slash that went from his upper forehead, across his eye, muzzle and ended right on top of his nose, and some flesh clearly ripped apart exactly where Mudfoot’s claw had hooked it during his attack. He kept his eye tightly closed both because of the blood and the awful stinging pain that assaulted him each time he even tried to open his eyelids, and though no real harm had been done he wasn’t aware of that and was sincerely afraid to be told that his eye was useless from then on.

If he kept walking, it was because his determination and will to live pushed him forwards. He was tired…too tired, but refused to take a break to try to heal his wounds. He would be lying if he said he was fine, and was afraid to not open his eyes if he dared to close them in this unforgiving cold. His stomach rumbled, reminding him that it has been a while since his last meal, thing that only made the young tom feel even more nervous at this point. He needed food, he needed warmth, he needed medical attention…but at this point he could only wonder where he was supposed to find them at all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 18:59

Crowstar was taking a break from being around his clan. He loved them dearly but occasionally he needed a break to wonder around his own, to spend time in the trees or something of the sort. He wasn't exactly the most social cat ever. The leader pushed off his hind paws and into the tree near by the Shadowclan border. His favorite tree was over here. There was a certain spot he loved to lay in that gave him just the right amount of sun even in leaf bare.

Though soon he heard movement, and looked down below him to see a cat slowly wondering from Shadowclan border to Skyclan border. He let out a low growl ready to attack the cat until the scent of blood hit the tom's nose. Concerned he jumped down and landed gracefully in front of the tom. "Are you alright?" He asked, letting his concern getting the better of him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 15:15

Owlstrike almost jumped in surprise when the black leader of SkyClan landed in front of him, the sudden movement caused by his reaction sending a wave of hot pain across his body as the either dried or frozen patches of blood on his back, shoulders and flanks cracked and fresh blood oozed from the reopened wounds and dripped onto the white snow under him, coloring it bright red. It took him a couple of seconds to regain his composure to face Crowstar with half a smile “As alright as I can be, I guess” Even if he tried his answer to sound humorous and relaxed, some frustration managed to make its way to it as well.

He looked around carefully, clearly relieved when he didn’t see a full patrol following Crowstar around. He already had to deal with one patrol, he wasn’t sure if he would be able to deal with yet another one “Sorry for trespassing, but I had nowhere else to go and staying on ShadowClan’s territory any longer would’ve only brought upon me the same fate it did to Kestrelstorm some moons ago…” He wasn’t really sure of the SkyClan leader knew about Kestrelstorm’s death, but if he knew he probably didn’t know how he had died. Then again, if he wasn’t aware he wouldn’t mind to tell him about it anyways, it would probably help him on not being chased out of the territory right away and even build some tension between the two clans.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 17:18

The leader's ears perked. "Did you meet the same fate as Webtail and Lightningstrike?" The leader asked stepping to the side slightly, his bushy tail brushing the snowy ground. He didn't know what this warrior had gotten into. He could only assume that the warrior ran into a Shadowclan patrol. If that was the case then he could offer some healing, but he would have to see about letting this cat stay like he had done with Webtail and his son. If Webtail didn't trust Owlstrike then it wouldn't go well...

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 17:33

Owlstrike’s ears immediately perked up at the mention of his two clanmates “Webtail and Lightingstrike? You mean, are they alive?” His interest was sincere, as well as the relief in his voice. To go on with his plans he had to part ways from the two exiled cats not long after they were forced out of camp and didn’t hear from them since them. They were the only cats alongside Amberclaw that he had ever considered close, and in all honesty he couldn’t be more relieved when he hears that they had crossed paths with Crowstar before. It was at least a sign they could had survived “I…yeah, we were exiled for the same reasons, but I decided to part ways from them not long after” Now, he could get some advantage from the situation, and just hoped to not get the two cats he considered to be his only friends left in trouble if they were still around.

“I had always been a good fighter, but I must admit I never was good at hunting…so I feared I would just be dead weight on their shoulders after realizing how scarce the prey had been lately in ShadowClan…while I was in the clan I even had to go on a patrol to the Carrionplace just to keep the clan from starving” Most of what he was saying was true, but the reason he parted ways from them was made up. He had, however, developed a good silver tongue for several moons, so it wasn’t obvious “I didn’t say anything to them before I left while they slept, knowing they would just force me to stay with them out of worry if I did, but I couldn’t dare to risk them starving because of me”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 10:46

Crowstar listened to the former warrior. He found it kind of weird that the cat didn't stick around with the other exiles.. Even if he wasn't good at hunting he would have been better sticking with the others for protection, at least helping them. "Well both of them are doing well. Not all of skyclan likes having them around, but they have been very useful to have around, and the new set of skills too is rather useful. Webtail has even accepted to take on an apprentice. It seems to be going well. I hope to give Lightningstrike an apprentice soon too." The leader said to the warrior. There was something cold about the warrior that the leader didn't understand, he hoped that he could get the injured warrior some help. Though taking him in he was going to lie, he knew that the clan didn't like him taking in other warriors so he was going to lie and say that this cat was a long lost sibling of his.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:29

Are Lightingstrike and Webtail…in SkyClan?

Owlstrike listened to Crowstar’s words silently, barely reacting until he finished his tale. A smile slowly formed on his muzzle, but soon turned into a chuckle and then a laugh. However, his laugh wasn’t filled with the usual gloomy or careful tone that his voice used to hold, it wasn’t even one of his well-practiced fake laughs. His laugh was sincere and leaked real happiness and relief. He couldn’t remember when was the last time his smile, his laugh or his relief were sincere…the last time he felt anything that wasn’t betrayal, anger or sadness…the last time he felt like this at all…

It took him some time to calm down and look at the black leader, half opening his blood coated eye before a bolt of pain forced him to remember the long scar over it and force it closed again with a soft hiss “Heh…sorry for that…I’m just glad to know that they are alive and well. I can assure you Webtail won’t disappoint you, and neither will Lightingstrike when you decide to grant him an apprentice. They may not have the best past to back up my words, but I know they will do on their own with actions” It felt somewhat funny for Owlstrike to speak without having to lie all the time after all what he had to lie back at ShadowClan just to not get killed or kicked out since Thrushstar took back the leadership…it worked for a while, but in the end the leader simply decided to do exactly what he had been trying to avoid for so long.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 10:14

Crowstar felt some happiness in his chest. He certainly didn't make a mistake letting them into the clan then. "Thats a relief to hear." The leader said. "Look I would like to stand here and chat longer, but I have a feeling you won't last long. Lets get you back to Skyclan camp where Oceanlight can treat your wounds." The black fluffy leader said.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 15:55

Owlstrike smiled and lowered his head once more respectfully “Thank you very much, Crowstar. I’m deeply on your debt and I’ll do my best to repay your kindness for as long as you allow me to” The exiled warrior started to limp closer to the leader’s side “I’m ashamed to ask, but I need you to lead the way and go somewhat slow though, as I don’t know your territory and my injuries don’t allow me to move quickly” His words were low, to the point of being barely audible, reflecting the injured pride of the tom. He, however, didn’t ask for help even if his body felt unnaturally heavy and the still bleeding wounds sent bolts of white hot pain through his body with each movement, wanting to keep some of the dignity he still had left.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Owl and the Crow [Closed]   The Owl and the Crow [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Owl and the Crow [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: