Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Party Patrol!1!1!1!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Party Patrol!1!1!1! Empty
PostSubject: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 10:52

Lightningstrike stood at the entrance of the camp, thick tail flicking the snow. It was morning, still dim above. His ears swiveled as he watched loud geese fly across the sky just barely standing out. The tom looked around, hopefully, some would want to get up. His paws weren't cold yet with the thick fur that covered them. He sneezed when a snowflake fell on his nose and shook his pelt as he waited/

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 11:48

OOC: Can i join?

IC: Sunblaze was stuck in camp giving birth whilst Leafstream was out wandering about Magpieclaw his new mate. "Why would she saw yes to someone like me?!" he was a silly little tom that acted like a she-cat. He walked all the way to Halfstone unconsciously until he bumped into Lightningstrike. "Oh hi Lightningstrike! Whatcha' doin' so early?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 11:59

Lightningstrike was still distracted by the sky when he was bumped into. His fur stuck up in a humorous way before he shook it out again. He looked clearly embarrassed.. Habit I suppose, I'm used to everyone hunting when it's dark and then spending the day helping in camp or checking borders." he meowed. Then he looked at the split stone. "Since you're out here, do you want to hunt with me?"

OOC: Dice or no? I think it could make this more interesting.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 12:49

OOC: Dice.

Leafstream had only just remembered that this tom came from ShadowClan. "Sure! First hunt as a warrior." he accepted the invitation and started sniffing around for a scent. Aha! Rabbit! He was lucky today he pounced on the brown body but scrabbled away in alarm just in time. "Fox dung!" he cursed annoyed.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Fri 16 Dec 2016 - 12:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 12:49

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10, 7

Party Patrol!1!1!1! Mistpe10
Party Patrol!1!1!1! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 7:30

The tom nodded, watching as he tried but did not catch a rabbit. Lightningstrike chuckled and scented the air for anything else that hadn't been scared away by the other's failure. His nose did catch something, a mole? He had never tried that before. Crouched low to the ground, he listened for the shuffling of the mole and spotted the fuzzy body. He pounced, biting it's next before it could retreat back into it's burrow. He brought the large rodent to the top of the Halfstone to keep it in view.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by 5 Leafy Greens on Tue 20 Dec 2016 - 7:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 7:30

The member '5 Leafy Greens' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7, 7

Party Patrol!1!1!1! Mistpe10
Party Patrol!1!1!1! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Patrol!1!1!1!   Party Patrol!1!1!1! Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Patrol!1!1!1!
Page 1 of 1