Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

December Gathering 2016

Go down 
+26
Knight
Acorn
Clover
Winterpaw
Mamenchisaurus
bunjamin
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Ember Pheonix
Ebby
Sombra
hamster
Poptart Santa
Jughead
Shadow
Reaper King
Green
Sunlit
Inky Pawprints
Honey Badger
ZakoBlue
Ice
Seer
Maple
Ash
Sleepy
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 17:41

Four apprentices of their respected clans sat where they should've.

Ashpaw in the shadows but still keenly watching from a good distance. She wasn't particularly fond of the Gathers considering how the last Gathering went ... so she sought it as an appropriate precaution to sit a bit farther just on the in case another little ... incident were to break out.

Ripplepaw stayed within the crowd of his Clan, sitting closer to his mentor Smokeface to only listen and observe.

Halfpaw, of course, didn't give a rat's tail and a half, and only pretended to listen while sitting beside his own mentor. Gatherings aren't on his top priority of right now, so the tom just simply laid down and kept to himself.

Heavypaw, in contrast to the other three, was thrilled to finally be at a gathering he's heard so much about. Though he wishes his sibling could enjoy it with him ... but aside from that minor nagging in the back of the apprentice's mind, he was absolutely jazzed to finally be one of the apprentices to come along for this full moon's Gathering and did everything he could to listen intently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 17:46

Morningfog dropped her tail from the younger's muzzle when he seemed to go quiet just as Spidefur showed up to calm the apprentice. When she thanked Morningfog, she smiled sheepishly. "You don't need to thank me for that... It was what I was supposed to do. A cat in trouble is just a cat in trouble to me!" she meowed, looking at her paws. She wasn't used to this at all, everyone usually swarmed around those she helped and not her. She remembered how mangled the kit was when she brought her to the freezing shore. "Uh.. is she okay now? She seemed pretty bad from what I remembered.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 18:16

Nightheart was looking at the cats gathered as she listened to the leader’s speech. However, unlike other gatherings, she wasn’t paying that much attention to them given all the things that were going across her mind during that exact moment. Yeah, she managed to catch enough words to know what was going on, and she couldn’t help but disagree a bit with Ashstar’s words about Rippedpaw. Now, she wasn’t going to defend the apprentice, as leaving his clan was something she simply couldn’t forgive, but calling him a coward was unnecessary. After all, the apprentice had been forced to endure what many cats considered an unnecessary fight that left the clan crippled and vulnerable during the worst season possible. That could easily make many cats consider their options at some point and he was still too young and untrained to understand the severity of his actions.

His gaze slowly traveled across the cats until it stopped on the group of apprentices not that far away as Spiderfur went to calm them down. She really didn’t managed to listen to Spiderfur’s soft words, but the RiverClan cats were easier to catch, and that made her immediately stand up and walk towards them with interest in her eyes. As far as she knew there was only one reason as of why Spiderfur would be thanking a RiverClan warrior and hoped to not be wrong and carry some embarrassment upon herself because of that “Excuse me…are you the one that saved my little Deerpaw?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 18:33

"I believe I am, you must be her mother.. is she fairing well?" She repeated, smiling at the WindClan warrior. The she-cat felt like she didn't need this recondition , maybe her motherly instinct and love for kits drove her to do something lijevthat. She just thought it felt right.

Mobile an short )

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 7:43

Viperpaw walked in with her grandfather. Her usually murky brown-grey pelt shone silver in the moonlight. There were obvious tensions at the Gathering, which she tried to ignore. Unfortunately, it was improbable that they would make amends right now. She sat down, her tail like a quill. It brushed the ground. In the shade of the oak trees surrounding the cats, she felt sheltered and safe. Her eyes searched for Rowanberry, whom she quickly found. She molded the peaty dirt into clumps, her eyes switching from cat to cat.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 21:05

Clearing his throat, Thrushstar watched Fishstar and Ashstar diligently for a moment but nothing happened. At first, he was preparing for the worst. It sounded like a big and rough struggle between the clans and he didn't want to get involved. However, when no one got up to speak, he finally took his place at the front of the Great rock. "Shadowclan has fared well," he said, trying to project his voice as best as he could through his lack of voice. "We are bless with several... kits and many new apprentices. Unfortunately, there are... too many to name them all. Surprisingly, as leaf bare falls on... us, we have done well in terms of prey, even though it grows more scarce... as time goes on." There really wasn't much else to say in regard to Shadowclan. All had been well this moon, and Thrushstar was thankful for it.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 21:28

Willowwhisker sat and watched all of the other cats socializing in front of her, keeping to herself beside Thistlefall, near the back. After what happened at the last gathering, I'm better off staying right where I am! She looked down at her belly that was rising and falling slowly and then laid herself down, tired from the trip to fourtrees. She would have stayed back at camp, but didn't want to miss this gathering after what had happened in the past few moons.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Gathering 2016
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11